Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-02-2021, 09:33 PM #1
Rogerson0522

Raptors. I think I found a new-old one.

I've always loved Raptors, be it the overly simplified design, the 90s short lived craze of the vertical tank, or the way it either shot well - or cheese grated paint lol.

When I started playing in the 90s I could never afford one, then later they were basically obsolete. I stopped playing around 2012. Now, almost to my mid 30s, just as irresponsible but with adult money, I've decided to jump back in.

Of course I've upgraded to the modern electronics, but I also decided to start buying all my childhood markers over again for function or just wall hangers.

Recently grabbed two Raptors, the green one I never got as a kid, and a Silver Eagle.

The original Green one is non functioning. Haven't opened it up yet but it's very obviously missing parts (charge handle, and probably an assortment of interior necessities.

Then, I found a Silver Eagle. I fully intended to amalgamate the two in order to fix the green one.

But...when the Silver Eagle arrived, I was shocked. The condition of the marker was drastically under explained. It was almost perfect. I disassembled it and could not for the life of me find paint anywhere. Just oil. It was spotless. No junk under the grip, zero abrasion lines in the barrel..nothing.. It came with the original owners manual and parts break down (still sealed in original plastic) as well as the original tools, elbow, and barrel plug. The only thing missing was the original box.

Aside from a couple dings on the body...it looks, feels, and smells like a brand new gun...more than 20 years old.

What a find!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210223_183410_1614742303399.jpg (365.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 20210302_174656_1614742311610.jpg (948.8 KB, 20 views)
Rogerson0522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2021, 09:24 AM #2
dartamon

Good find! It's a first gen Raptor too!
dartamon is offline   Reply With Quote