Community Focus

Old 03-11-2015, 09:02 AM #43
Snake13
Escaped Rakkasan

has been a member for 10 years
Snake13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
I guess a subpoena duces tecum isn't overkill... it is almost like everyone in the administration thinks this is a game.
This is a game, but that answer is correct and people are making more out of it then it is.

This is the State Department basically saying only Hillary knows if Hillary sent all her emails.
Snake13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-13-2016, 01:09 PM #44
shakeyjonez
Pro Life Pro GOD Pro Guns

OH SNAP! Check out this quote from Trey Gowdy.

"This investigation has uncovered new information that will change how the public views what happened before, during, and after the attacks in Benghazi,” Gowdy wrote. “Despite democrat's best efforts to prevent it from happening, actually talking to eyewitnesses and actually accessing relevant documents has produced new information… It took longer than I wanted, but we are finally going to be able to answer questions left unanswered by previous investigations.”
Old 06-14-2016, 06:15 PM #45
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Ouch
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 07:01 PM #46
slateman

slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
slateman is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Yes snap ... Nothing of relevance

Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit
slateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 09:36 AM #47
shakeyjonez

Old 06-28-2016, 12:22 PM #48
slateman

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us...hazi.html?_r=0

Boom

Old 06-28-2016, 07:31 PM #49
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World

licence_to_kill is reppin' sidebar 4 life
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Shakey ---> Seppuku

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
licence_to_kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 01:27 AM #50
KeyBank

Crooked Hillary.
KeyBank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 10:42 AM #51
Boom Master
Scenario Player

House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

https://www.pbnation.com/out.php?l=ht....html%3F_r%3D0

3 million taxpayers dollars spent on partisan politics that exonerated the presumptive nominee for the President of the United States.

Yes, mistakes were made. Intelligence failures, bureaucracy blocking information, lessons to be learned. People did die. But Hillary was not directly responsible for those failures.

Who told the truth. Hillary Clinton and everyone in the State Department.

Who lied, smeared, accused, Hillary Clinton. The GOP Congressmen including GOP Primary Candidates.

"Crooked Hillary" I'm STILL Waiting for Donald to PROVE something to support that rather than just smearing and name calling.

I am simply AMAZED that the voting public would consider voting a party into power that continuously LIES to the American public. I expect more.

Yes, spin is to be expected but total falsehoods, no evidence, no source. No credibility. Donald just believes everything he reads on the internet that supports his ideas. Says "people say" this or that so he can backpedal on it later. Do you want the President of the United States to get his 'intelligence' from the internet? I don't.

Donald has been sued over 3,000 times, SO FAR. Who's "crooked"?

If you haven't grown up by age 50........

You don't have to......
Boom Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 10:59 AM #52
slateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Master View Post
House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

https://www.pbnation.com/out.php?l=ht....html%3F_r%3D0

3 million taxpayers dollars spent on partisan politics that exonerated the presumptive nominee for the President of the United States.
They spent money conducting an investigation after an ambassador of the United States was murdered? Shocking

Quote:
Who told the truth. Hillary Clinton and everyone in the State Department.

Who lied, smeared, accused, Hillary Clinton. The GOP Congressmen including GOP Primary Candidates.
"he 800-page report delivered a broad rebuke of the Defense Department, the Central Intelligence Agency and the State Department — and the officials who led them — for failing to grasp the acute security risks in Benghazi, and especially for maintaining outposts there that they could not protect."

" harshly criticized an internal State Department investigation that it said had allowed officials like Mrs. Clinton, then the secretary of state, to effectively choose who would examine their actions. In addition, it included some new details and context about the night of the attacks on the American diplomatic compound and reiterated Republicans’ complaints that the Obama administration had sought to thwart the investigation by withholding witnesses and evidence."

"Susan E. Rice, then the United States ambassador to the United Nations, made numerous false statements about the Benghazi attack on television that one State Department press officer described in an email as “off the reservation on five networks!”"

"The Obama administration repeatedly sought to obstruct the select committee’s investigation by delaying or refusing to respond to requests for documents and testimony."

Then there was the whole YouTube video stuff ....

Sorry Boom, but no, Clinton and the State Department did NOT tell the truth and actively worked to obscure it from both investigators and the American public.

Quote:
"Crooked Hillary" I'm STILL Waiting for Donald to PROVE something to support that rather than just smearing and name calling.
Clinton Foundation
Quote:

Donald has been sued over 3,000 times, SO FAR. Who's "crooked"?
Yes, because the measure of being a "crook" is how many times you've been sued. I guess being investigated for felonies doesn't make you one ....

Old 06-29-2016, 11:18 AM #53
Snake13
Escaped Rakkasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slateman View Post
They spent money conducting an investigation after an ambassador of the United States was murdered? Shocking
Yes, shocking

Old 06-29-2016, 11:23 AM #54
Boom Master
Scenario Player

So their 3 million dollars "discovered" the same information was reported much earlier. No cover up. No Conspiracy by Obama, State Department, or Hillary Clinton. No one LIED to Congress - a felony. You say they didn't tell the truth? Where is the accusation of lying to a Congressional Committee? The indictment? No, they just wanted to believe and preconceived notion or rather wanted YOU to believe a preconceived notion and simply didn't like the TRUTH.

Those hearing were appropriate up to a point. After that it was about politics and nothing more. Why should the Administration feed the jackals? There was no smoke, there was no fire. The GOP just kept striking matches and couldn't get one started. The first report said it all. Congress verified that long before they spent 3 million.

Quote:
Yes, because the measure of being a "crook" is how many times you've been sued. I guess being investigated for felonies doesn't make you one ....
Are we playing the semantics game? Donald's business practices are well demonstrated. Just review the cases. Currently among others, he is being sued by the STATE for fraud in the Trump University case. A civil suit. The decision about criminal fraud is pending.

Go ahead, Deny, Deny, Deny, Deny. Keep your head in the sand. Just like the commercial.

Bottom line, their 'investigation' damaged the GOP more than Hillary Clinton.
This report won't change YOUR mind and others like you.

It is the undecided voter who's mind this will change. Which party is credible and which is not.

You don't have to......
Old 06-29-2016, 11:25 AM #55
slateman

Quote:
So their 3 million dollars "discovered" the same information was reported much earlier. No cover up. No Conspiracy by Obama, State Department, or Hillary Clinton. No one LIED to Congress - a felony. You say they didn't tell the truth? Where is the accusation of lying to a Congressional Committee? The indictment? No, they just wanted to believe and preconceived notion or rather wanted YOU to believe a preconceived notion and simply didn't like the TRUTH.

Those hearing were appropriate up to a point. After that it was about politics and nothing more. Why should the Administration feed the jackals? There was no smoke, there was no fire. The GOP just kept striking matches and couldn't get one started. The first report said it all. Congress verified that long before they spent 3 million.

Are we playing the semantics game? Donald's business practices are well demonstrated. Just review the cases. Currently among others, he is being sued by the STATE for fraud in the Trump University case. A civil suit. The decision about criminal fraud is pending.

Go ahead, Deny, Deny, Deny, Deny. Keep your head in the sand. Just like the commercial.

Bottom line, their 'investigation' damaged the GOP more than Hillary Clinton.
They report won't change YOUR mind and other like you.

It is the undecided voter who's mind this will change. Which party is credible and which is not.
I'm not denying anything. Who Trump is, has been very well established.

However, Clinton is every bit the crook that Trump is. One needs only to look at the Clinton Foundation and the backroom work to cover up Bill's sexual history to see that.

All your talk of revolution and change ... guess which candidate represents the status quo. Guess which one is a career politician with career politician connections. With career politician deals. It ain't the Donald ....

Old 06-29-2016, 01:26 PM #56
KeyBank

What about Kathy O' Brian?

Yeah id rather have a homeless person run this country than Crooked Hillary.
KeyBank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 01:49 PM #57
shakeyjonez

This thread smells like liberal defeat
Old 06-29-2016, 02:13 PM #58
Boom Master
Scenario Player

Quote:
However, Clinton is every bit the crook that Trump is. One needs only to look at the Clinton Foundation
Another challenge for your intellect rather than regurgitating the propaganda you read on the internet. Or are you just listening to Donald who read it on the internet?

All of the financial activities of the Clinton Foundation are public record.

SHOW ME the 'crooked part' that has anything to do with POLITICS and the ELECTION!

Quote:
This thread smells like liberal defeat
I will remind BOTH of us the day after the election.

You don't have to......
Old 08-08-2016, 07:44 PM #59
slateman

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...efamation.html

Old 08-08-2016, 08:19 PM #60
Snake13
Escaped Rakkasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slateman View Post
Awesome, the last thing Sean's mom needed in her life was Larry ****ing Klayman

Can this ****er get disbarred finally?
Old 08-09-2016, 03:23 PM #61
Boom Master
Scenario Player

Wow! The Russians had to hack the Clinton's e mail server and evade every scrutiny by our cybersecurity staff that said there was no evidence indicating it was hacked. Then the Russians had go through THOUSANDS of e mails one of which which MIGHT have discussed the location of the Ambassator and then the Russians communicated that to ISIS affiliates who passed it down to those that planned the attack.

Fantastic story when it should have been pretty obvious to any terrorist group that the ambassador assigned to that consulate would BE in the consulate..... He lived there. Worked there. Duh!

Those poor folks are being USED for political cannon fodder.

You don't have to......