Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-03-2020, 05:21 PM #1
Lore1337

KP3 Questions and maintenance

First off, I'm not sure if this is the right part of the forum to ask this question, so please let me know if there is a better place for this.

I have just purchased a used KP3 Pump and I am more than excited to use it. I am very new to Azodin guns, and I want to make sure I take care of my marker properly and had a few questions.

1. Will I need to use grease or will I need to use oil for my marker? I have watched a few videos of a teardown of this marker as well as some very old ones about how to maintain the marker and I have received conflicting information on what to use.

2. What O-rings/parts require maintenance/grease/oil after a day of play?

3. The one I received has the hitman mod installed and sometimes when pumping it and releasing the pump the spring does not always return the bolt entirely to the front, there will sometimes be a roughly 0.5-1in gap between the most foreword position of the bolt and where it stops.

4. I have also noticed that when the back cap is screwed all the way in that the bolt will not catch on the sear and that I have to loosen it for the marker to work properly

4a. From what I understand that back cap is the velocity adjustment for the marker, Due to the virus going around I cannot go to a field and test this so please correct me if I am wrong. I am unsure if the Allen key in this back cap is separate from the cap itself, and if adjusting velocity requires me to turn the Allen key, or if I can instead spin the whole back cap.

5. Another thing I have noticed is that part PA01 on the manual has some rotational wiggle on it, I am not sure if this is normal and I just wanted to ask.

Thank you for all of your help!
Lore1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-20-2020, 08:31 AM #2
ChuckLove

has been a member for 10 years
ChuckLove owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ChuckLove owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
There are some really helpful threads in the Azodin specific forum that can help answer your questions.
Such as this one right here.
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=5146889