plays in the NXL
AdamBombC5 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
AdamBombC5 plays in the APPA beginner division
AdamBombC5 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
AdamBombC5 supports DLX Technology
AdamBombC5 supports Shocker RSX
AdamBombC5 supports Ninja Paintball
Military Appreciation

As we approach the 14 year anniversary of 9/11, I am sitting here thinking to myself how appreciative and thankful I am for my brothers and sisters in arms.

Being currently deployed myself, I just want to send a message to all of the Airmen, Soldiers, Marines, Seamen, Coast Guardsmen, Police Officers, and Firefighters on this forum expressing how honored I am to be serving in a military as great as ours along side you all and how grateful I am for all of the hardships you encounter on a day to day basis.

Our country is falling apart due to racism, ignorance, violence, and everyone and their grandma getting "offended" from every little insignificant thing nowadays, yet I still have piece of mind knowing that I am serving with each and every one of you.

On September 11, 2001 at 8:46am when Flight 11 crashed into the North Tower, there was no racism. There was no bigotry. We weren't white, black, or any other race. WE WERE AMERICAN. On that terrifying day, we were all united.

We all need to realize where this country is going and we need to realize it in a hurry. I am not trying to preach over here but just take a second to think back about that day and appreciate all of the people who not only risk their lives everyday, but also the ones who have lost their lives fighting to keep this country safe and free.

So, from the bottom of my heart...... Thank you all!

“I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.” — Brick Tamland
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Last edited by AdamBombC5 : 09-06-2015 at 11:49 PM.
AdamBombC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement