Dawscaus
Killin For The Razorbacks

Dawscaus plays in the PSP
Dawscaus plays in the MiLP
Dawscaus is an NCPA player
Dawscaus plays in the APPA D5 division
vanquish 1 with 4c Eye issue

Hello,

I have an original vanquish 1 (board revision version 3.3) that I have been trying to get 4c eyes to work with. Gun firmware version is ver 2.16.

Joel at 4c has sent me a couple of sets of 4c eyes and they both have the same non-functioning behavior. (Reads ball in place regardless of anything there then after a trigger pull reads the eye malfunction symbol)

Does anyone have a functioning Vanquish 1 running ver 2.16 firmware with working 4c eyes. I am trying to track down if this is a board/firmware compatibility issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

BTW original eyes work fine.

I will cross post this with the vanquish facebook group for added awareness.

Last edited by Dawscaus : 02-02-2021 at 07:16 PM. Reason: additional clarification
Dawscaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2021, 02:35 PM #2
Dawscaus
Killin For The Razorbacks

Dawscaus plays in the PSP
Dawscaus plays in the MiLP
Dawscaus is an NCPA player
Dawscaus plays in the APPA D5 division
An update for anyone following.

I found firmware version v1.08 on my computer and installed it. Viola 4c eyes began to work. From what I can tell all board rev 3.3 and lower need the v1.xx software. I believe the latest version of that is v1.12, and I will be trying to source a version of that.

The only current firmware version available on paintball solutions is v2.16 and this will not allow 4c eyes to work with board revision 3.3 or lower or it did not in my case.
Dawscaus is offline   Reply With Quote