Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-07-2021, 08:34 PM #1
LL-Slayer

Invert Mini

So I got my gear out and my old electro hoppers aren't firing up. Can I get a recommendation on a good hopper to keep pace with invert?

Sam
LL-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2021, 02:37 AM #2
Knorkator
Mini/Axe/Autococker

How fast do you want to shoot?

Every electronic hopper will keep up with the current standard 10,5 bps.

If you want to shoot the max bps your mini is able to (20 bps) get a Dye ltr or a halo loader.

One thing --> Most players donīt like to get shot with 15+ bps in walk on games. Prepare to get shot with the same amount of pain(t) in return.

Last edited by Knorkator : 02-08-2021 at 02:53 AM.
Knorkator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 02:19 PM #3
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
dye ltr or virtue spire ir2, both are awesome.

id stay away from anything older as parts are becoming limited. and the newer gi stuff is junk.