PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-10-2021, 01:50 PM #1
android17ak47
No!!!!!

has been a member for 10 years
Tournament Lock on Ion Virtue Redefined board. Where is it?

I have an Ion Virtue Redefined board and I'm having trouble figuring out where the button is. The manual said that it is located on the lower half of the board, but I cannot see any buttons anywhere on the lower half, unless it is located higher up on the board where it is not visible from the grip area(grip panel opened up in battery area). Neither pictures of the virtue redefined board or looking at this board while installed is of any help.

Can somebody who has owned one of these who knows where the tournament lock button is help me out here?

Here's a couple close up oics of the front and back of the board from the grip area. And none of these components seen in the pics seem to be buttons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210310_143352.jpg (1.30 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 20210310_143905.jpg (1.12 MB, 4 views)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2021, 04:27 PM #2
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
in picture 1 there is a black block that is covered in orange kapton tape, with a 1 and 2 on it, you tourney lock is the #2 switch

Powered By Powerhouse Regulators, DLX Luxe X, Pro-Shar Paintballs, Prairie Storm Paintball

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 05:02 PM #3
android17ak47
No!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul77 View Post
in picture 1 there is a black block that is covered in orange kapton tape, with a 1 and 2 on it, you tourney lock is the #2 switch

You were absolutely 100% correct :-D I separated the frame and body after reading your comment to get a better look at it, and sure enough it did look like orange tape covering a couple dip switches underneath, so I used a pick to pull it off and what do ya know, a 1 and 2 dip switches haha. Thanks so much man, ur my hero lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210310_175745.jpg (1.65 MB, 3 views)
Old 03-10-2021, 05:45 PM #4
android17ak47
No!!!!!

The dip switches did lock and unlock the settings menu as a tournament lock would, but no combination of dip switch 1 and 2 made any difference for the max rof, still nothing more than about 12bps. My eye delay is off(no delay), max rof ive tried value #7 which is unlimited and ive tried 18 and so on, ive tried dwell at a value of 25 which is the lowest that can even cycle this marker, and 30 which is the default setting but obviously from my eyes off 18bps videos the dwell has nothing to do with the lack of speed given the fact that it cycles paint at 18bps eyes off no problem.

Maybe the eyes are going bad and getting slow, that tends to happen when things getold anyways lol.
Old 03-10-2021, 08:36 PM #5
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
dip 1 is profiles, most pros back in the day used something like this

ON is millenium ramp
OFF is psp3 ramp

this allowed you to switch between series you play in without using programming

dip 2 is a tourney lock that prevents you from entering trigger programming on the field during a game,

neither have anything to do with bps limits.