Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-10-2021, 01:47 AM #1
desertedearth

paintball PANTS or joggers?

Are all of these new paintball joggers with reinforced knees durable enough for recball/woodsball fields? I live in SoCal and rec ball fields are hard packed dirt and rocks all year long. I don’t play speedball, I run a pump 95% of the time.

Should I stick to paintball “PANTS?” Example: Exalt T4, HK Freeline/Hardline, GI Glide, etc. something not labeled as a “JOGGER.”

(I am aware of there being a FreeLine jogger Fit/Cut, but I’m talking about a straight up jogger with reinforced knee’s. E.g., Infamous Joggers, UGLY pb joggers, and the like.)

I would appreciate any advice. I’m 5’11” and about 140lbs. So wearing slimmer pants is definitely something I would prefer. I currently have exalt T3’s.
desertedearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2021, 03:03 AM #2
Mr. Charlie

Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
I really dislike “Joggers”. My advice is to stick with Pants, I prefer Contract Killer.
Old 08-12-2021, 10:36 PM #3
desertedearth

Thanks, I was able to get some Joggers from Ugly PB at a good price. I’m gonna hold onto a pair of Vintage pb pants see what works best.
desertedearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 01:12 PM #4
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
I also prefer the protection and wearability of a decent pant. Currently using exalt pants and have no plans to change from them.