Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-19-2021, 05:05 PM #1
Oldschoolcyborg

Sexy cyborgs

Returning to the game after a decade off. Can't PM until I hit 5 posts and while she may be battle tested and not exactly mint, I thought I'd share the gun that ended my whoring ways and see if anyone else has any borgs they want to share as well.
Also my best friend has the borg used as the model for the original Greg hastings game I could grab pictures of sometime in the near future to post if there is any interest. Looks similar to mine only black/gold fade.

Also, not sure how else to share pics so imgur it is...

https://imgur.com/gallery/vRVMxpZ
Oldschoolcyborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-27-2021, 02:21 PM #2
MrAdrianCk

I remember how cool these looked back in the day. Wish I had a picture of my old one.
MrAdrianCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 02:47 PM #3
bracer028

has been a member for 10 years
You need to join the macdev fb group
bracer028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 05:22 AM #4
AirAssault

AirAssault is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
AirAssault owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldschoolcyborg View Post
Returning to the game after a decade off. Can't PM until I hit 5 posts and while she may be battle tested and not exactly mint, I thought I'd share the gun that ended my whoring ways and see if anyone else has any borgs they want to share as well.
Also my best friend has the borg used as the model for the original Greg hastings game I could grab pictures of sometime in the near future to post if there is any interest. Looks similar to mine only black/gold fade.

Also, not sure how else to share pics so imgur it is...

https://imgur.com/gallery/vRVMxpZ
That's the fat sister.... this is the sexy one! (She does try harder however... and not bad if her sister isn't around lol).... Oh and to show the pic copy the "BBC Code (message boards and forums)" link and post that and your pic will appear.

Last edited by AirAssault : 09-05-2021 at 05:25 AM.
AirAssault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 07:53 AM #5
Bluegoose95401

My dad has a cyborg sonic. He loves that gun. I have shot it once or twice. Shoots fast lighter than my Autocockers. He upgraded the board and seems happy with it.
Bluegoose95401 is offline   Reply With Quote