Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 06-04-2021, 04:41 PM #22
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by neweraballer76 View Post
Hinman said on ProPaintball.com that he believes there has been issues between Tyler and one of the big three (Ryan, alex, yosh).
Ohhhh they just can’t retire, can they!

I didn’t watch that xfactor vs dynasty match, did something happen? Was there any drama on the field?

Last edited by Trevor the great : 06-04-2021 at 04:45 PM.
Trevor the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2021, 05:51 PM #23
psumark
Lets Get Bombed

plays in the NXL
psumark supports Cereal Killerz 2
psumark plays in the APPA D4 division
psumark supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor the great View Post
Ohhhh they just canít retire, can they!

I didnít watch that xfactor vs dynasty match, did something happen? Was there any drama on the field?
Did'nt look like anything on field or even in the pits if i recall. Could just be a case of playing together for so long things get stale or views shift and change and ideas start to collide. Didnt think Tyler would be one to leave mid-season and Hinman has knowledge we probably won't so its definitely plausible. Just never saw it coming specially after winning WC. But tyler on propaintball did mention the entire organization was changed after world cup so maybe something coming from that didn't just fit well.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:22 PM #24
Joshisanalligator
alligator catcher

plays in the NXL
Joshisanalligator owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
He's also a young dude with a family. If they money was right it certainly makes sense to be able to better provide for your family.
Joshisanalligator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 09:53 AM #25
insixdays777
Fight For Fun.

has been a member for 10 years
insixdays777 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
insixdays777 supports Ninja Paintball
insixdays777 owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
I have no clue how all the back end pro team money stuff works or functions.

I wish dynasty/ field one would focus on getting the new G6r and MVP pump to market.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:01 PM #26
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by psumark View Post
Did'nt look like anything on field or even in the pits if i recall. Could just be a case of playing together for so long things get stale or views shift and change and ideas start to collide. Didnt think Tyler would be one to leave mid-season and Hinman has knowledge we probably won't so its definitely plausible. Just never saw it coming specially after winning WC. But tyler on propaintball did mention the entire organization was changed after world cup so maybe something coming from that didn't just fit well.
When did he say that? I didn't read that anywhere. They had like two changes, Rusty leaving and Skemp retiring.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:56 PM #27
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeter4 View Post
Quote:
When did he say that? I didn't read that anywhere. They had like two changes, Rusty leaving and Skemp retiring.
He said it on the article he did a few weeks ago. It’s on pro paintball, and by the looks of It, they’re doing their best to break news first. You guys should check it out. Hinman wrote an article that’s speculating that Tyler had a fall out with someone on the team. I think a lot of these teams have a lot of drama in the background that people don’t know about. Especially dynasty. Mouse way back said one of the reasons he left dynasty was because of all the bickering and arguing.
Old 06-05-2021, 07:25 PM #28
Mr. Stealthy

Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
He just launched that super dope signature series Force tooÖ
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 12:29 PM #29
Jens

Mhh, Heat now with 4 dorito guys.
But I like the move. Guess he is out of the podcast now.
Jens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 06:18 PM #30
psumark
Lets Get Bombed

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Its on propaintball's interview/article with Tyler himself. The Speculation of friction from Hinman was posted quickly after the announcement of Tyler leaving and that was on a post of itself not in Tyler's interview.
Old 06-06-2021, 06:22 PM #31
psumark
Lets Get Bombed

plays in the NXL
Quote:
He said it on the article he did a few weeks ago. Itís on pro paintball, and by the looks of It, theyíre doing their best to break news first. You guys should check it out. Hinman wrote an article thatís speculating that Tyler had a fall out with someone on the team. I think a lot of these teams have a lot of drama in the background that people donít know about. Especially dynasty. Mouse way back said one of the reasons he left dynasty was because of all the bickering and arguing.
Theres always drama on teams, just because they're pro and have won doesn't mean they're immune to bickering and fighting. So its to be expected sometimes it just gets too much or doesn't get resolved and views change and makes things worse. Mutually part ways and go. Mouse left dynasty. Hinman left dynasty and they both said similar things. Its truly nothing bad its just visions don't align and it just gets tiresome for some and doesn't help the teams ultimate goal. Mouse left and bounced around and finally landed on impact. What we see from impact in the videos is the team bonding and fun, but at practices and events theres always things that people may perceive as fight when in reality its just how highly competitive people are with each other for the team. Get your ideas out argue and come to the best solution. The issue becomes when ppl feel disregarded or that things are going nowhere.
Old 06-06-2021, 09:04 PM #32
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Quote:
He said it on the article he did a few weeks ago. It’s on pro paintball, and by the looks of It, they’re doing their best to break news first. You guys should check it out. Hinman wrote an article that’s speculating that Tyler had a fall out with someone on the team. I think a lot of these teams have a lot of drama in the background that people don’t know about. Especially dynasty. Mouse way back said one of the reasons he left dynasty was because of all the bickering and arguing.
Theres always drama on teams, just because they're pro and have won doesn't mean they're immune to bickering and fighting. So its to be expected sometimes it just gets too much or doesn't get resolved and views change and makes things worse. Mutually part ways and go. Mouse left dynasty. Hinman left dynasty and they both said similar things. Its truly nothing bad its just visions don't align and it just gets tiresome for some and doesn't help the teams ultimate goal. Mouse left and bounced around and finally landed on impact. What we see from impact in the videos is the team bonding and fun, but at practices and events theres always things that people may perceive as fight when in reality its just how highly competitive people are with each other for the team. Get your ideas out argue and come to the best solution. The issue becomes when ppl feel disregarded or that things are going nowhere.
Seems to happen to dynasty more then other teams. They must have some serious egos on that team if they chased Harmon out like that, and they only have themselves to blame, assuming that’s what happened. Remember when Justin Schwartz up and left in the same way? Justin’s a different guy then Tyler though, I’m just saying I see a pattern on this team that keeps repeating every now and then. Not sure why they can’t just shut up and realize that they’re driving out one of their best players. Maybe this is something Rusty was good for, this didn’t happen when he was coaching, but it definitely happened before, and now after, he was coaching

Last edited by Trevor the great : 06-06-2021 at 09:07 PM.
Trevor the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 04:42 AM #33
twinings
Cereal Eater

twinings plays in the PSP
twinings plays in the APPA D4 division
Tyler Harmon leaves San Diego Dynasty for Houston Heat

Everyone stop speculating and go listen to Tyler’s interview with Thomas Taylor (part 2) on Play the Game Podcast where they discuss the decision making process Taylor went through to join Heat (effectively ending XSV as a pro team).
Old 06-07-2021, 07:54 AM #34
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Seems to happen to dynasty more then other teams. They must have some serious egos on that team if they chased Harmon out like that, and they only have themselves to blame, assuming that’s what happened. Remember when Justin Schwartz up and left in the same way? Justin’s a different guy then Tyler though, I’m just saying I see a pattern on this team that keeps repeating every now and then. Not sure why they can’t just shut up and realize that they’re driving out one of their best players. Maybe this is something Rusty was good for, this didn’t happen when he was coaching, but it definitely happened before, and now after, he was coaching
Hardly. Dynasty as a team has always been the three headed corp of Rau, Greenspan, and Fraige. The team is bigger than any one player and they have found a way to build top level teams year after year with minimal budget. Unfortunately they don't have the resources to keep top-level players if they stop drinking the Dynasty cool-aid.

Its the way of the sport when you have owners willing to pay decent salaries for guys to simply not have to play against them. Schwartz was one of the most abrasive guys in the league at his peak so its no wonder they had issues with him. Its a little obtuse to say that the leadership is the problem. If all they do is drive away good players, then how have they consistently been a top-level team for nearly 20 years straight? The unfortunate reality is there is only so much money to go around on that team and they can't offer 50k a year like some of these programs can.

Realistically in terms of top level players in their prime, who has actually left Dynasty over the years for literally any reason other than money?

Dalton: Got paid
Goldman: Got paid
Spicka: Got paid
Ollie: Got paid

and so on.
Old 06-07-2021, 09:14 AM #35
Joshisanalligator
alligator catcher

plays in the NXL
Joshisanalligator owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Tyler's energy will certainly be missed in the Dynasty pits and will be a welcome addition to Heat. He's a great player and a great person, can't fault guys for needing to take care of their financial wellbeing. We play this sport because it's fun and most of us are hemorrhaging money doing it, some have figured out how to bleed out slower, and the rare few make something off it.
Joshisanalligator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 10:12 AM #36
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Quote:
Hardly. Dynasty as a team has always been the three headed corp of Rau, Greenspan, and Fraige. The team is bigger than any one player and they have found a way to build top level teams year after year with minimal budget. Unfortunately they don't have the resources to keep top-level players if they stop drinking the Dynasty cool-aid.

Its the way of the sport when you have owners willing to pay decent salaries for guys to simply not have to play against them. Schwartz was one of the most abrasive guys in the league at his peak so its no wonder they had issues with him. Its a little obtuse to say that the leadership is the problem. If all they do is drive away good players, then how have they consistently been a top-level team for nearly 20 years straight? The unfortunate reality is there is only so much money to go around on that team and they can't offer 50k a year like some of these programs can.

Realistically in terms of top level players in their prime, who has actually left Dynasty over the years for literally any reason other than money?

Dalton: Got paid
Goldman: Got paid
Spicka: Got paid
Ollie: Got paid

and so on.
Well you can add Arod and Harmon to that list now too (although again, sounds like money might not have been the driving factor with Tyler) They also fail to get the players they want a lot of times too like Corey hall a couple of years ago..l. And yes, LJ Schwarz was a problem for pretty much every team he joined from what I heard. The next play the game podcast should be interesting. Probably going to be the most tuned in episode.
Old 06-07-2021, 12:28 PM #37
paintballer3

paintballer3 helped look for balloons
paintballer3 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Well you can add Arod and Harmon to that list now too (although again, sounds like money might not have been the driving factor with Tyler) They also fail to get the players they want a lot of times too like Corey hall a couple of years ago..l. And yes, LJ Schwarz was a problem for pretty much every team he joined from what I heard. The next play the game podcast should be interesting. Probably going to be the most tuned in episode.
I was wondering what happened with that guy. I thought he was like chill guy after watching the Der-der Ironmen video.
paintballer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 12:48 PM #38
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer3 View Post
Quote:
I was wondering what happened with that guy. I thought he was like chill guy after watching the Der-der Ironmen video.
Almost everyone in the industry is chill, but some people don’t take constructive criticism very well.
Old 06-07-2021, 08:11 PM #39
Rockyboarder
17 Years and still going

Ty ty will be fine fine. The Blue Dragon is what's really paying the price here. You have 3 players on the last year, maybe 2 and 3 is an absolute stretch for Greenspan and Fraige. Yosh, who knows? Sucks.

"It's amazing, this ****, And it's wasted on the ****tiest generation of piece of **** *******s that ever ****ing lived. I swear to God. We are. We're the worst people so far..." - Louis C.K.
Rockyboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 06:19 AM #40
neweraballer76
40oz Casualty

neweraballer76 plays in the PSP
neweraballer76 supports Team VICIOUS
neweraballer76 plays in the APPA D3 division

DIRTLIFE
neweraballer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 12:22 AM #41
Cleetus3.0

omg
Cleetus3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.