Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Federov has been activated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPaintball.com,Quinn
One of the best players in paintball history, Konstantin Fedorov, will make his return to the NXL after missing the last two major events due to COVID-19 restrictions on travel. After missing World Cup and the season opener at the NXL Sunshine State open, Houston Heat will be activating him for event two of the season.

Our insiders have reported that Konstantin is landing in the US today to begin practicing with Houston Heat and preparing for event two. When asked about missing the last two events and working around the travel restrictions, Fedorov simply said “Its been hard”

I also had a chance to get Federov’s thoughts about the newest addition to the team, Tyler Harmon. He had this to say;

"He (Tyler Harmon) is a great player and I watch him a lot. He has a really good ability to read the game and is very skilled. He will definitely help!"

With Federov being activated, Tyler Harmon being added, and a roster loaded with some of the most talented players in paintball, Houston Heat instantly becomes the favorite to dethrone Impact from their current status as the leagues top team.

Link to story: https://propaintball.com/confirmed-f...-2-of-the-nxl/
Old 06-04-2021, 09:33 AM #2
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Does this make Heat unstoppable? You now have a potential starting 5 of:

-Federov
-Harmon
-George
-Moorhead
-Dizon
Old 06-04-2021, 02:19 PM #3
mDub TK

mDub TK is a Professional paintball player
 plays in the NXL 2
mDub TK plays in the APPA D1 division
Heat doesn't need to outline a starting five before an event imo
mDub TK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 02:36 PM #4
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by mDub TK View Post
Heat doesn't need to outline a starting five before an event imo
I agree, chad bruschetta and Ronnie have really improved over the past few years, they’re gonna contend with Edmonton FakePact this year. I was going to say xfactor, or a fully rostered dynasty could contend, but now it looks like it will be Houston heat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat
Old 06-07-2021, 05:13 PM #5
inertstatic

inertstatic owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
inertstatic owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Heat has been consistently running 2 lines though... So it will be great to see what they do now to mix things up as results have varied the past few events.

Old PBN Feedback:
34/0/0
inertstatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:04 PM #6
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by inertstatic View Post
Heat has been consistently running 2 lines though... So it will be great to see what they do now to mix things up as results have varied the past few events.
I don’t think I’ve ever once seen them use two lines since their birth in 2012. usually they run 6 or 7 guys consistently. They might run their bench players occasionally, but teams rarely run 2 different lines consistently at events from beginning to end now. I know impact does, dynasty and the Russians used to recently (2010-2015ish) but I’ve never seen heat do it. Not once.
Old 06-08-2021, 09:01 AM #7
inertstatic

inertstatic owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
inertstatic owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
I must be making things up in my head then. haha

Old PBN Feedback:
34/0/0
inertstatic is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.