Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-12-2021, 06:09 PM #169
StringbeanofOswegoIL

How long until the air purges from the ASA of an empire dfender/vanquish after flipping the lever to the off position? Immediately? 20 seconds? Thanks
StringbeanofOswegoIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2021, 09:22 PM #170
mion89

has been a member for 10 years
Yes there is a plug at the top of that piece in which that pin passes through.[IMG][/IMG]
mion89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 09:32 PM #171
mion89

Quote:
Originally Posted by StringbeanofOswegoIL View Post
How long until the air purges from the ASA of an empire dfender/vanquish after flipping the lever to the off position? Immediately? 20 seconds? Thanks
I had to look those markers up. Vanquish looks like a nice marker I wish I had one. I have been out of the sport for a while and looking to get my A1 going again. What I also do is hook the tank up to an extra ASA (by itself, not on a marker) and have it in the off position to begin with and I adjust the tank output down, then turn the tank on and make sure its at the lower pressure that I want. Well when I would turn the tank on with a higher than desired output (5-600 psi) it would be fine, but then right when I back out the spring compressor cap it would start to purge out. Not just purge a normal amount to reach equilibrium, rather constantly leak out the purge hole on the compression cap.
Old 04-12-2021, 10:57 PM #172
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Paul77 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
my relay on/off purged instantly on my axe.

Powered By Powerhouse Regulators, DLX Luxe X, Pro-Shar Paintballs, Prairie Storm Paintball

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 11:01 PM #173
Paul77

Quote:
Originally Posted by mion89 View Post
Yes there is a plug at the top of that piece in which that pin passes through.[IMG][/IMG]
man id love to help you with this one but that reg has me baffled. i even asked my sensei and he didnt know either.

id love to get my hands on one to play around with. supposedly its covered in a worr games (WGP) patend

Powered By Powerhouse Regulators, DLX Luxe X, Pro-Shar Paintballs, Prairie Storm Paintball

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 11:13 PM #174
mion89

Okay well thanks for looking into it. Maybe someone else will have an idea of what it would be. In the mean time I have it put together. I just put a few drops of oil in the fill nipple in hopes it will run through and get to the o-rings and maybe that will fix it. I'm on my way to go get it filled. Il let you know how it goes
Old 04-13-2021, 05:56 PM #175
StringbeanofOswegoIL

Quote:
I had to look those markers up. Vanquish looks like a nice marker I wish I had one. I have been out of the sport for a while and looking to get my A1 going again. What I also do is hook the tank up to an extra ASA (by itself, not on a marker) and have it in the off position to begin with and I adjust the tank output down, then turn the tank on and make sure its at the lower pressure that I want. Well when I would turn the tank on with a higher than desired output (5-600 psi) it would be fine, but then right when I back out the spring compressor cap it would start to purge out. Not just purge a normal amount to reach equilibrium, rather constantly leak out the purge hole on the compression cap.

my relay on/off purged instantly on my axe.[/quote]

Thank you guys. I figured something was wrong. I dropped it off at the local paintball shop for repair. It wasn't purging
Old 04-24-2021, 05:05 PM #176
StringbeanofOswegoIL

Quote:
Quote:

my relay on/off purged instantly on my axe.
Thank you guys. I figured something was wrong. I dropped it off at the local paintball shop for repair. It wasn't purging[/quote]

I received it back from the local pro shop. They rebuilt it They tested it and chronographed it. I brought it back home and it leaked from the bottom of the lever. I switched tanks and it still leaked from the bottom of lever. I switched to a third tank (non Ninja) and it no longer leaked from the bottom of the lever. I'm not exactly sure what the difference is so I went back to the first two tanks (Ninja's) and I screwed them all the way in and then I backed them out a little bit and they no longer leaked. What is up with that?
Old 09-28-2021, 01:48 PM #177
pball68
Shooting people since '89

is playing at Living Legends XI
pball68 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pball68 is a top reviewer
pball68 is Legendary
1.8k keeps blowing

I have a standard 48ci / 3000# empire tank and my 1.8k safety keeps blowing. I rebuilt the regulator and it has seem not to help.

Although it is not the specific regulator internals I found the picture below. Can anyone explain to me (in depth) how the air path flows through the regulator?

I am trying to figure out how the 3000# air is coming in contact with the 1800# safety port and i can't quite figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

Old 09-28-2021, 03:03 PM #178
Help @ Ninja PB

Help @ Ninja PB supports Ninja Paintball
if you give us a call we can help to explain.

815-477-0007
www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
Help @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 03:30 PM #179
pball68
Shooting people since '89

is playing at Living Legends XI
pball68 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pball68 is a top reviewer
pball68 is Legendary
Terrific, will-do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Help @ Ninja PB View Post
if you give us a call we can help to explain.

815-477-0007
Old 09-28-2021, 11:28 PM #180
Paul77

3000psi/4500psi air tank pressure gets vented by the burst disc on the top of the reg, the square purple "reg seat" is normally pushed to the left to the cone shaped seat to the left and lets tank pressure to squeeze by and is now "regulated" pressure and is now at about 800psi this is where the 1800psi burst disk is. and if the seat fails and allows more than 1800psi into the regulated side the 1.8k disk should fail.