PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-20-2021, 04:39 PM #1
fullofpaint

has been a member for 10 years
East Coast Angel (ECA) won't return my Angel A4 Fly

Brad Potter (East Coast Angel) (ECA) has had my A4 Fly paintball marker for over a year and won't return it.

I shipped it to him in mid-January 2020 with some velocity issues. He told me several times over the course of the year he was getting to it and then never delivered. He also ignored my messages, even after viewing them.

Exactly a year to date he received it, January 14th, 2021, I asked for the marker to be returned, regardless if it had been service or not. He acknowledged my request the same day and then ceased all communication with me.

On Feb 20th 2021, I created this thread and posted it to several Facebook groups, MCB, PBN, and Reddit. Brad messaged me that day and threatened to only return my gun once these posts were taken down. He then further claimed that anyone else who contacted him or left a negative review would add a week of delay in shipping it out. In addition he taunted other people who messaged him on my behalf with photos of my marker

I am not the only person in this situation, I’ve spoken with multiple other owners who are similarly waiting on markers to be returned, some who’ve been waiting even longer than I have. Some of these owners have already paid for services rendered and are either waiting on him to ship, or after sending payment, Brad found further issues and needed to address them.

I highly recommend not doing business with him.

Link to all screenshots of conversation

Update 1: As of February 21st, Brad claims to have my marker boxed up and ready to ship out with signature confirmation. I'll update this thread once I have received it.

Update 2: I received my Angel on February 24th. It shoots at 280 consistently which it did not do when I sent it out for service, but seems to have some kind of recharge issue as anything above about 5 BPS results in skipped shots and rollouts. This is a new issue as you can see in Bacci's video with this gun, it was shooting at a high ROF just fine previously. The shooting video I was provided with by Brad as proof of service never exceeded 2-3 BPS so I'm unsure if this is deliberate sabotage or if he simply didn't check.

Last edited by fullofpaint : 03-17-2021 at 08:24 PM.
fullofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2021, 08:53 PM #2
Atracin
Canadian Member

We allowed to post the Facebook thread? It has more screenshots from other people who tried to contact Brad (who in turn said every time he gets a message about this from someone he will keep all the guns for a week longer). The guy is a self proclaimed thief who needs a visit from the cops.
Old 03-14-2021, 09:29 AM #3
KennyP0wersmullet

Any update on this? I hope the police were involved. Seems pretty cut and dry!
KennyP0wersmullet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 08:29 PM #4
fullofpaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyP0wersmullet View Post
Any update on this? I hope the police were involved. Seems pretty cut and dry!
Brad asked for my address the day after posting this and I received the Angel that week. I received a shooting video prior to it being delivered as proof of service. The Angel shoots at 280 consistently now which it did not when I sent it in originally and the feedneck was fixed (it had popped off the threads like a lot of those angel threaded feednecks do.

But it no longer will shoot over about 5 BPS or so. Seems to be some kind of a recharge issue, but I haven't actually had time to investigate it.