Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-04-2010, 09:33 PM #85
ociceman123

sons of liberty try outs not going to a real field this will be a no paint try out bring yo guns and air tanks and hoppers and well itll be a woodsball team so contact me at ociceman123 on the big Y and we can discuss it i wanna see how u play not how many ppl u can take out thats y no paint
ociceman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2010, 09:40 PM #86
p8ntbller35

looking for 1 more d4 player for this winter 3 man and then we will be doing d4 5 man in the summer at the siege. please pm me your info and we can set up a tryout at the siege . be financialy able to practice at least every other week. Third World Killaz. any questions pm me
p8ntbller35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:13 PM #87
p8ntbller35

Anyone interested in d4 team?

If ur interested in playing d4 3man this winter and 5man this summer mostly at the siege with practises everyother week at the siege pm me with info and any questions thanks...TWK
p8ntbller35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:09 PM #88
t0dd

t0dd owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
if anyone wants a 14 year old player im hear, i live in central southern wisconsin.
I have limited transportation
I have semi decent gear (invert mini, pants jersey etc.)
I will play anywhere (front mid back)
I play at apocaylpse in poynette ALOT!(this also gives a general area of where im located)
I prefer Young Guns and D4
I've played one tournament my team got 5th
I've played many scenarios
I just want to get on a team that is serious about playing tournaments
t0dd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:06 AM #89
stevehoward

has been a member for 10 years
stevehoward has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Patriot Predators in Chetek, wi Needs Players! We are looking to for at least 2 players to add on for Fall and Winter Play at Vintage Paintball, Air Assault, and practices at Patriots. We are having a Tournament next saturday September 10th and would love to have a guy or two to hop on and play to see how they do with the team. Contact mark at 715-651-0882 if you can make it to the tourney or just private message me on here an i'll let him know.
stevehoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:01 PM #90
troutman

is playing at Living Legends XI
I just moved to Green Bay I'm looking for a team. I'm 26 have a great job and can through a mean game lol
troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:02 PM #91
PaintrPete

team hunting

A 30 year new player looking for a Madison area team to play with. Please email@ pwellman99@hotmail.com. have reliable transportation so attending training will no prob. Trained in the Us Coast Guard in close quarter and boarding team(entry team). Want to use old training in new ways.
PaintrPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:21 PM #92
usarmy1016

whats up WI ballers, I live in the Waukesha area looking for team to possibly join 26 been playing for almost 8 years been kind of quiet the last couple years with having a family, but looking to get back into the swing of things.
usarmy1016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:46 PM #93
ddeback

The Siege Paintball will be having tryouts for the new NPL (National Paintball League).

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3759937

Come check it out!
If you have any questions, contact Doug (262)391-3759
http://www.nationalpaintballleague.com/

Last edited by ddeback : 02-23-2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: New thread
ddeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:02 PM #94
MyJTRox

MyJTRox is a Supporting Member
MyJTRox plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
MyJTRox is an NCPA National Champion
Attn: SW Wisconsin ballers. RIOT is holding tryouts on April 1st for our D3/4 team based based out of KW Paintball in Waterloo, IA. We're looking at playing MWXL, Vicious series, PSP Chicago and some other stuff. Get in touch if you're interested and I can lead you in the right direction.
APPA
MyJTRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:14 PM #95
WISC-PB-PLAYAAAa

Interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornholio1445 View Post
Team Incursion is looking for players in green bay, we are hoping to get enuf ballers for some 5 man tournys this summer, we usually play at adventure or nelson, pm me for more info
Hey saw you play at outdoor, that's where I mainly play also... Anyway, I would be interested in playing.. Email me with more info, that would be great!
Burton.kids@hotmail.com

Thanks....
WISC-PB-PLAYAAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:15 PM #96
WISC-PB-PLAYAAAa

I mean adventure not outdoor... Lol
WISC-PB-PLAYAAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:59 PM #97
DriverJ
Death is Coming...

DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
DriverJ supports Team VICIOUS
DriverJ is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3780456

Team: Reaper's Hand
Type: Tournament
Team Location: Minneapolis (Twin Cities), MN
Home Field:Annandale Paintball (Annandale MN)
Level D5 & D4 (We are looking for players ranked D5, D4 and D3)
2012 Event Plans: Vicious Series, Air Assault Series and other local events.
Requirements:
  • Must have a reliable source of transportation.
  • Must have a reliable source of income.
  • Must attend scheduled practices and meetings regularly.
  • Must be dedicated / serious about being part of a team.
  • Must sign a team code of conduct.

Try-out Info
Date: Saturday April 14, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM
13659 100th St Nw
South Haven MN, 55382
Pricing: $55.00 + tax (includes Entry/Air/1 Case of Paint).
Additional paint may be purchased for $54.99 + tax (coupons/other specials are not valid for try-outs)
FIELD PAINT ONLY

Reaper's Hand is seeking dedicated individuals willing to put in the effort to get better at paintball and help grow the organization and the sport of paintball. We are not looking for "Super Stars" to play a few events and move on to something else. We want players that are interested in putting in the time and effort it takes to improve their skills and grow the organization.
We want team players that are able to focus on the growth of the team/organization that are able to put team goals at the forefront.

Our team does have some sponsorship backing, but this is not a free ride. Players are expected to contribute their fair share.

IF you are interested in attending try-outs please PM ME and let me know so I can prepare accordingly.
Feel free to PM ME if you have any additional questions.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:24 AM #98
zgarty

Wisconsin Red looking for 2 players

Looking for 2 players to play in the 5 man Air Assault Tournament on Aug 12, 2012. All D4-D6 players can play. PM me if interested, must pay your entry.
zgarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:04 AM #99
MOTORHEAD

MOTORHEAD is an NCPA player
MOTORHEAD plays in the APPA D4 division
Hi there!

My name is Jackson, and I recently met Rob of team Hooligans based in Green Bay. He mentioned that Hooligans was looking to expand its' roster and presence in the area, and was therefore looking for some experienced and dedicated tournament players. I took up his offer, and we are now looking to build into a dedicated two-line team that will play MWXL in 2013 and go from there to the sky and beyond.

We are open to all players, however, a long-term financial and time dedication to the team is necessary. We are working on sponsorship deals, but we all know paintball is a costly sport. A steady income and schedule are important parts for this team to advance.

We will generally play at either Brew City (Waukesha), Boneyard (Sheboygan), or Commando (North of Green Bay). Any players around those areas would be ideal, and car pools can be arranged for practice and events. I live in Milwaukee myself, so anybody around the city is more than welcome to catch a ride with me, providing they chip in some gas money.

If enough people are interested, we will schedule an official tryout at one of the listed fields.

If you are interested, you may contact me through PM, or at 608-347-4254. I am at Brew City most Tuesday nights, so feel free to stop by and talk.

I will let Rob post up his contact details, as well as any other current Hooligans player's information, if he feels comfortable doing so on a public forum.
MOTORHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:50 PM #100
diddyphister
My home is Pbnation.com

diddyphister owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
diddyphister owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
diddyphister supports Team VICIOUS
diddyphister plays in the APPA D4 division
diddyphister supports Ninja Paintball
Team ZRT (Zombie Response Team) located in the Chippewa Valley is looking for new players mainly front players but all will be looked at. There will be try-outs held at First Strike Paintball in Chippewa Falls WI this Sunday at noon. We are looking for serious ballers with funds and means of transportation. We require atleast one scrim day at Vintage a month and one drill day at First Strike per month. We do have sponsors and can get you deals on some new gats/gear if you make the team. My name is Brandon and I am currently the team captain if you have any comments, questions or concerns feel free to call or text (715)864-0330. You may PM me also

Facebook link to ZRT tryout event

diddyphister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:10 AM #101
srt4_paintballa
Dufour

srt4_paintballa plays in the PSP
srt4_paintballa owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
srt4_paintballa owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
srt4_paintballa is All In
Team Incognito try-outs!!!

When: August 19th 2012
Where: Boneyard Paintball
Cost: $55 includes case, air, entry
Time: Field opens at 8am, tryouts start 830 or just after

More info contact joshua.dufour@yahoo.com or PM me!!

link to try out thread with more info: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3839626

Last edited by srt4_paintballa : 07-18-2012 at 08:03 AM. Reason: changed date
srt4_paintballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:43 AM #102
KIDDIEMIX

KIDDIEMIX owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
KIDDIEMIX supports Ninja Paintball
Project Mayhem tryouts

When: Sept 15-16
Where: H2 Paintball
Price: $50 both days

Everything you need is in this thread.
KIDDIEMIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:01 PM #103
MOTORHEAD

MOTORHEAD is an NCPA player
MOTORHEAD plays in the APPA D4 division
Hooligans is a new team made up of players from around Wisconsin. We have 8-15 players confirmed for tryouts this Sunday September 2nd at Brew City Paintball in Waukesha.

If you are interested in joining a grass roots squad that is basing itself on talent and experience, then be at Brew City at 10am sharp Sunday the 2nd for the team's first ever meeting and tryouts. Plans for next season will be discussed, as well as team expectations and introductions.

We have players joining us from Milwaukee, Kenosha, Green Bay, Appleton, and Madison, so car pools can be arranged.

Contact me (Jackson) though PM or at 608-347-4254
MOTORHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:46 PM #104
KIDDIEMIX

KIDDIEMIX owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
KIDDIEMIX supports Ninja Paintball
2013 PSP X-ball Team Tryouts

Project Mayhem is hosting tryouts for a d1/d2 team for the 2013 season. The team will be competing in all 5 PSP events, with some other events being a possibility. Project Mayhem calls H2 Paintball in Holiday Hills, IL (near Mchenry) its home. During the winter months practices are held at different locations in the Chicago area Project Mayhem is a growing program that already rosters a local d4 line, a national d4 line and a few young guns lines. This is a winning program and is looking to add more to the roster for next season.

Tryout Details:
Location - Chicago Land Paintball located in Glennwood, IL
Date - December 15th
Time - 8pm - Roughly 12am
Price - $60 flat fee

What is expected from the players:
-A large time commitment. This is a very dedicated and hard working organization. Be ready to practice multiple times a week all year round. If this is not something you can commit to this is most likely not the team for you.

-A good attitude. This team is being built around a strong organization, and is not looking for players to bring that down. Superstar attitudes are not needed. Team players are wanted that are ready to grow together and win together.

-There will be contracts. In these contracts it will go into more detail on all of the things touched on in this post, but expect to have curfews at events. There will be no drinking or partying during tournament play as there will be plenty of time for that after we win. Remember you are representing a field and an organization among other sponsors.

Being that this is a higher divisional team expecting a large time commitment from the players there are sponsors in place. All of the details will be divulged upon consideration for the team. With that being said, this team does have a lot of support financially and beyond.

Long story short. If you feel you are a good player, ready to commit to a winning season, and have a good attitude YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS.

Please feel free to post or comment with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

The Project Mayhem Organization

Thread
KIDDIEMIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:00 PM #105
TheNaughtyLeprechan

TheNaughtyLeprechan owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TheNaughtyLeprechan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TheNaughtyLeprechan supports Empire
TheNaughtyLeprechan is All In
mayhem has a lot of funding and support lol. I heard from some people about it. Great looking team, and expecting you guys to step it up next year. (nice job at cup)