PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-03-2020, 10:49 AM #1
mnkywitagun

mnkywitagun owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Knew Lone Wolf would punk out.

Just watched Lone wolf video of 2020 Extravaganza. At 10:18 comes face to face with Ed. Haha didnt even have decency to acknowledge Azodin. Couple of pudgy entitled trust fund babies haha.
[url]https://youtu.be/1rM8kWrxVcA[/url

This is referring to their brand bashing video they made about a year ago. Unbelievable disregard for a company's reputation.
https://youtu.be/6hu1IX3L6_U

Last edited by mnkywitagun : 03-03-2020 at 01:13 PM.
mnkywitagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2020, 10:58 PM #2
Mr. Charlie
Dye DSR, M2, M3

Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Agree.

They are definitely super biased P.E. and Smart Parts fanboys, which should be easy for people to see if they watch multiple videos of theirs.

They also didn’t even really show anything from the Dye booth and skipped over other Paintball booths to show multiple different Laser Tag booths?! Lol.

Also, dude said that the new Geo 4 has the Ice coating. It doesn’t!

Half of their “Reviews” don’t even really say anything, they just list the features - because they don’t actually play Paintball just own that store and field...
Old 03-04-2020, 08:23 AM #3
imped4now
BTFU

has been a member for 10 years
imped4now owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
imped4now supports Ninja Paintball
Easily one of the worst YouTube paintball channels. They're clueless and I'm always correcting their misinformation. Not that they comprehend that...
imped4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 06:09 AM #4
iPaintSlinger
Front Line

iPaintSlinger has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
iPaintSlinger has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
iPaintSlinger has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I thought that I was the only one who noticed the trolling efforts that always put on display. It’s sad that they are so comfortable being that way.

iPS
iPaintSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 07:23 AM #5
J.J.Strom
Slug Life #23

Yeah I remember them putting azodin and dp on blast. They need to stfu and hit the gym, if they’re not grossly overweight they’re 110 lbs (not naming names)
They’re reviews are jokes, they’re comparisons are some of the most biased, useless bs you’ll ever see. I highly suggest that you take everything they say with a large grain of salt, or use ypbf or some other channel.

Last edited by J.J.Strom : 03-08-2020 at 05:36 PM.
J.J.Strom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:36 PM #6
AzodinTech
Azodin Tech

AzodinTech works for a Paintball manufacturer
Thanks for sharing the video, I hardly noticed them at the event.

In an industry as tight knit and small as ours one should never burn the bridge. One day you may need to cross that bridge. I know a few dealers who have come back to us asking for product, when a few years earlier they slammed the door in our face wishing us to leave the industry. Sometimes we give them a second chance and other times we don't. Many of those dealers no longer exist and in many cases we found better partners in the area.

I get it, Azodin has a rocky past but not many companies can say they survived a very public restructuring. Yet here we are today stronger than ever and with less competitors than ever. We got through the hard times and worked like hell to turn our reputation around. I think that is a testament to the character of the company and its employees. We are here because we love the industry, its players, and the sport. We aren't here because we need to make a quick buck.

Azodin is definitely a marathon runner not a sprinter in this race. Nobody watches us and we don't get all the glory, but we are able to endure what many would consider the impossible. I am fortunate that I am able to influence the industry and express my views through the brand. In some ways Azodin kind of represents who I am as a person.

-Ed

To J.J. Strom - Psh I need to hit the gym and get back into marathon shape. I completed 5 LA marathons and 20+ half marathons back in high school and college. I am so far away from the 50 miles a week I use to run .
951-373-7060
azodinusa.com

Last edited by AzodinTech : 03-08-2020 at 04:40 PM.
AzodinTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 05:33 PM #7
J.J.Strom
Slug Life #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzodinTech View Post
Thanks for sharing the video, I hardly noticed them at the event. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.pbnation.com/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

In an industry as tight knit and small as ours one should never burn the bridge. One day you may need to cross that bridge. I know a few dealers who have come back to us asking for product, when a few years earlier they slammed the door in our face wishing us to leave the industry. Sometimes we give them a second chance and other times we don't. Many of those dealers no longer exist and in many cases we found better partners in the area.

I get it, Azodin has a rocky past but not many companies can say they survived a very public restructuring. Yet here we are today stronger than ever and with less competitors than ever. We got through the hard times and worked like hell to turn our reputation around. I think that is a testament to the character of the company and its employees. We are here because we love the industry, its players, and the sport. We aren't here because we need to make a quick buck.

Azodin is definitely a marathon runner not a sprinter in this race. Nobody watches us and we don't get all the glory, but we are able to endure what many would consider the impossible. I am fortunate that I am able to influence the industry and express my views through the brand. In some ways Azodin kind of represents who I am as a person.

-Ed

To J.J. Strom - Psh I need to hit the gym and get back into marathon shape. I completed 5 LA marathons and 20+ half marathons back in high school and college. I am so far away from the 50 miles a week I use to run [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.pbnation.com/images/smilies/frown.gif[/IMG] .
Respect! I doubt any of them have come close to that.
Keep doing you brutha!
J.J.Strom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 06:25 PM #8
mnkywitagun

Azodin IS THE only STBB maker in the market today. Period. You guys make a damn nice marker at that. My personal favorites that ive owned have been the KP3 and KD2.
The new KD3 is exactly what i have my kD2 as now with the single trigger frame. I just felt it was very disrespectful for them to bash a company that has a niche in the paintball player community. Azodin is an institution for the beginner to intermediate player. That is like bashing Spyder! my first marker i ever bought after my first time playing paintball 20 years ago. Not every young player can have mommy and daddy drop down $1000 for their first paintball marker.
Old 03-08-2020, 06:31 PM #9
mnkywitagun

And as far as leaking. The markers are only limited to the material the o rings can withstand
The below freezing temperatures of liquid co2. Some players will still chose a $19 12oz bottle due to cost versus a $50 48/3000 compressed air bottle.
Old 03-09-2020, 03:16 AM #10
AzodinTech
Azodin Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnkywitagun View Post
Azodin IS THE only STBB maker in the market today. Period. You guys make a damn nice marker at that. My personal favorites that ive owned have been the KP3 and KD2.
The new KD3 is exactly what i have my kD2 as now with the single trigger frame. I just felt it was very disrespectful for them to bash a company that has a niche in the paintball player community. Azodin is an institution for the beginner to intermediate player. That is like bashing Spyder! my first marker i ever bought after my first time playing paintball 20 years ago. Not every young player can have mommy and daddy drop down $1000 for their first paintball marker.
That is very true and we serve a need in the industry. If the base price for a marker started at $200 you can bet there would be less people entering the sport.

My first marker was a leaking 2004 prostock that was converted into a pump. It was $140 on eBay and it came with the front block plus pneumatic. First things first, learn to fix it. Next try the pneumatic block and figure out how to time an Autococker. That's what got me invested in the sport and I learned a lot from that first experience. Every marker since then is like a brain dead experience, just kidding, but damn markers today I so much simpler. You don't need to fiddle with them each time you go out just to get them to cycle correctly, let alone get the right velocity.

I've owned a ton of markers, all different makes and brands. I learned how to fix almost every brand in the process. At the same time I came to appreciate the work every paintball company puts in and the dedication put forth by their employees. Its not easy running a business and trying to convince people your product is the best, but that's what makes it exciting and fun.

Currently I own a KP2, ZII converted to mech, DM14, Palmers Super Stocker, Phantom Pistol with Dropout changer, some automags I really need to fix, and a DYE Ultralite cocker converted to a pump. I have a ton of Ninja tanks, plus tanks with ninja regs on them, Stainless Steel freak inserts, Dye Carbon Fiber Barrel, Stella Barrel, Doc Machines 8.5 in Freak Barrel, and a ton of old stuff like a stainless steel dye 12in barrel.

Obviously we have a ton of guns we also showcase when go to events that I get to play with. Prototypes and cool stuff like the KP3 magfed gun from ADN (we always get questions on this one and we always direct them to ADN).
951-373-7060
azodinusa.com
Old 03-09-2020, 03:26 AM #11
AzodinTech
Azodin Tech

Actually there is a funny story about the Kaos 3's frame. There I was digging around in our box of prototypes for something fun to mess around with, when I came across this very plain looking marker with an awesome frame. I said "****! This is literally what everyone has been asking for. A slimmer frame that is more comfortable to hold." So what did I do, take it off the prototype and mount it on a Kaos of course. Then I went to go play Decay of Nations.

I passed it to my buddy who was blown away. He even stated it felt so much better than the double trigger frame the Kaos markers were coming with. The feedback we presented was instrumental in bringing that forgotten frame back into the light. I couldn't believe we had a prototype from 5 years ago that had exactly what customers were asking for. It still baffles me today, seeing the Kaos 3 with the frame I found, but damn does it put a smile on my face. I hope everyone that picks one up also has a smile on their face because the Kaos line feels so much better in the hands now. Then the engineer went one step further and designed an adjustable reg that is solid as hell and slapped it on the new Kaos 3. We did a lot this generation and raised the performance floor for our Kaos line.
951-373-7060
azodinusa.com

Last edited by AzodinTech : 03-09-2020 at 03:29 AM.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:22 AM #12
mnkywitagun

Sounds great! Ive played the entire day at SC village with my KD2 just to challenge myself going up against the players with high end electros. Let me tell you i never felt overmatched. The KD2 was super reliable and accurate. I normally run my deadlywind. 686 insert with some Defy paint and my spire. And its solid. And im not blowing through cases of paint. That said its the only mechanical marker i currently own. And ive had them all' autocockers, enmeys, spyders and clones. Just want to give Azodin props.