Old 02-22-2020, 05:00 PM #1
Christian P
UWL and Scenario

Christian P is playing at Living Legends VI
Christian P is playing at Living Legends VII
 is playing at Living Legends XI
Christian P is attending Decay of Nations VII
Umarex T4E TR50 .50 Cal Revolver

So i saw this revolver under $110 shipped and its 50 cal so might might work for close quarter play. It interests me but the lack of velocity control concerns.

Anyone have one?

Do you like it as far as accuracy?

Would you recommend it for a low cost marker?

Is it more of a home defense less than lethal option for pepperballs or reballs than a paintball marker?

Thank you for your reply.
Christian P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2020, 07:17 AM #2
cyberpyr8
Instagram:@evil_paintball

cyberpyr8 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
If you really want a pistol I wouldn't recommend this one. I bought one when they first came out. There are hacks and workarounds to get them under 300 but it's really not meant for playing paintball. They are fairly accurate but in a firefight they aren't easy to reload quickly. You have to be careful with the paintballs in there not getting knocked out as you are handling them.

I see that First Strike is coming out with one where you can buy cylinders that are different velocities and will have the option for you to hook it to a tank if you want to. They also use FS .50 rounds. I would think that would help keep them in the cylinders and shoot even better. That one sounds like the better version of the Umarex.
Misc Equipment: Alpha 3D Printing Pod holder and Stands
cyberpyr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 02:09 AM #3
Knorkator
Mini/Axe/Autococker

It is possible to use at paintball but needs some work. I gave up trying to use it (constantly breaking paint).
Knorkator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 03:10 PM #4
cyberpyr8
Instagram:@evil_paintball

cyberpyr8 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
If you really want a revolver to use in a game this is probably worth the extra $60. This is the one I mentioned before.

Roscoe 50 cal pistol
Misc Equipment: Alpha 3D Printing Pod holder and Stands
cyberpyr8 is offline   Reply With Quote