PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-27-2021, 06:47 PM #1
drockdude666

drockdude666 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Temperamental Luxe X

Alright guys thanks for taking a look. I just got back into the sport after 10 years so I bought a Luxe X a week ago secondhand. I took it out a few days later and It wouldn't shoot with eyes on or off. The noid clicked and everything appeared to be fine so I figured it just needed a strip down and rebuild. Well when I rebuilt the reg and core I noticed the previous owner left out some o-rings And also installed a couple that were the wrong size. So after rebuilding them correctly and getting everything back together I still had the same issue but this time when I degassed the gun I was pulling the trigger and towards the very end it fired. I aired it back up and it wouldn't fire. I dialed down the reg slowly and it finally fired again. This time I put it on the Chrono and I got it up to 290 with no issue and had it shooting ropes. I turned it off and put it away for the night. Turned it back on the next day and it wouldn't fire again. After messing with the reg a bit I had it firing perfectly fine again. But now Everytime I turn it off I have to tweak the velocity screw to get it to fire again it's perfect after that Any ideas as to what may be the issue? Thanks again.
drockdude666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2021, 11:22 PM #2
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
Sounds like it’s needs a reg rebuild kit/reg seat, also check with Kraig in service at DLX if you have all the updated parts.