Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-15-2020, 10:56 PM #1
xXjoyPBallerXx

has been a member for 10 years
xXjoyPBallerXx plays in the APPA beginner division
Chicagoland Competition Play

Hey what’s up everybody.. quick intro, I grew up in FL playing Xball style for about 5 years moved to Chicago and didn’t play anymore. Joined the military and played in NC for about a year... now that I’m back in Chicago and settled with a good job I’m ready to get back into some type of competitive style play in the area. Unfortunately I don’t know anyone or anywhere that can introduce that style of play. I’m still trying to catch on to what these new leagues are now, but I’d be interested in playing NXL style ball again..

Thank you for the time and recommendations. Stay safe
Old 07-16-2020, 07:41 AM #2
viking002
Da Sigma

plays in the NXL
viking002 posts videos on PbNation
viking002 is an NCPA player
The most competitive league at the moment is the MPPL. However it's in Pekin IL. There's actually a tournament this saturday and sunday if you want to make the drive down to spectate (about 2 and 1/2 hours).

As far as competitive fields go. I would say Blastcamp in Hobart, IN; Breakout in Garden Prarie, IL; and Siege in Big Bend Wisconsin are your best bet for competitive play. Blastcamp is the closest if you're in the city. Each one is about 1 hour - 1 and 1/2 hours from the city.
Old 07-16-2020, 07:53 AM #3
xXjoyPBallerXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking002 View Post
The most competitive league at the moment is the MPPL. However it's in Pekin IL. There's actually a tournament this saturday and sunday if you want to make the drive down to spectate (about 2 and 1/2 hours).

As far as competitive fields go. I would say Blastcamp in Hobart, IN; Breakout in Garden Prarie, IL; and Siege in Big Bend Wisconsin are your best bet for competitive play. Blastcamp is the closest if you're in the city. Each one is about 1 hour - 1 and 1/2 hours from the city.
Seems like Breakout or Blastcamp would work best for me. And yes the MPPL has definitely peaked my interest.. Are Sunday’s still the best time to go get good play?

Last edited by xXjoyPBallerXx : 07-16-2020 at 08:56 AM.
xXjoyPBallerXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 07:54 AM #4
xXjoyPBallerXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking002 View Post

And thank you for your response it’s much appreciated
Old 07-17-2020, 09:47 AM #5
viking002
Da Sigma

plays in the NXL
viking002 posts videos on PbNation
viking002 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXjoyPBallerXx View Post
Seems like Breakout or Blastcamp would work best for me. And yes the MPPL has definitely peaked my interest.. Are Sunday’s still the best time to go get good play?
Yea usually Sunday will be the day with the most people. At times that can mean less spins though.
Old 08-02-2020, 05:58 AM #6
MariachiMike09

Breakout isn't open to. "Open play" it's privately owned by one of the SD aftermath guys and it's strictly for team practice . Blast camp in Hobart however is open Sundays for anyone to show up with a team or solo to jump on and run points on their airball field ..siege is solid and paintball Plex in ft Wayne is solid...mppl is a good league I've just played in last month and blast camp holds mpa tournament's every so often..I'm usually at blast camp every Sunday for practice . What division paintball did you used to play ?
MariachiMike09 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups