Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-01-2020, 04:03 PM #1156
Udfxrookie

Brand new SL2 with Pro V2 regulator, I removed shims to make Low pressure and now it leaks from the little vent hole on the backside of the gauge.... how do I fix this
Udfxrookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2020, 06:11 PM #1157
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Paul77 supports DLX Technology
the whole on the back of the gauge is a atmosphere side so it cant build pressure up inside.

Id personally question the location of the leak. if it is the hole in the gauge, the gauge is bad. spray it with soapy water or dunk it in the sink to confirm the leaks location. if its the gauge id guess its the teflon tape on the stem thats leaking.

jon you there?

Powered By Powerhouse Regulators, DLX Luxe X, Pro-Shar Paintballs, Prairie Storm Paintball

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 06:21 PM #1158
Udfxrookie

It's not the gauge, glass, screw portion of the gauge stem but literally the vent valve (hole) on the back of the gauge. I've seen a few postings stating this is generally due to the valve stem seal (o-ring) or a piston o-ring vs the gauge being bad in a 1 month old tank
Old 10-02-2020, 09:04 AM #1159
Jon @ NinjaPaintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udfxrookie View Post
It's not the gauge, glass, screw portion of the gauge stem but literally the vent valve (hole) on the back of the gauge. I've seen a few postings stating this is generally due to the valve stem seal (o-ring) or a piston o-ring vs the gauge being bad in a 1 month old tank
Sounds like the gauge went bad on you. It may just be coincidence with the timing.

Shoot me an email at Jon@ninjapaintball.com need to grab the date code to the lower left of the fill nipple.

Unfortunately the gauges are one thing that we do have to import since there isn't a domestic manufacturer left that produces what we need.
Jon @ NinjaPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 09:05 AM #1160
Jon @ NinjaPaintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul77 View Post
the whole on the back of the gauge is a atmosphere side so it cant build pressure up inside.

Id personally question the location of the leak. if it is the hole in the gauge, the gauge is bad. spray it with soapy water or dunk it in the sink to confirm the leaks location. if its the gauge id guess its the teflon tape on the stem thats leaking.

jon you there?
Still here! My notification emails kept getting caught in the spam filter!
Jon @ NinjaPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 11:56 AM #1161
Udfxrookie

Just emailed you =)
Old 01-16-2021, 10:24 PM #1162
CSULA21

I have an HK Aerolite2 that I'm wondering if there is a way to lower the pressure to under 400 PSI? I know it's not technically a Ninja Reg, but since was a collab, just figured someone in here would know.

TIA
Old 01-16-2021, 10:59 PM #1163
Paul77

it is a ninja reg, its just a pro v2 in a PH looking body.

why do you want a sub 450 output?

Powered By Powerhouse Regulators, DLX Luxe X, Pro-Shar Paintballs, Prairie Storm Paintball

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 01:17 AM #1164
BrickFighter8

Hello I am having what I think I have narrowed down to a Tank Regulator Recharge Issue that I am out of ideas on how to fix.

Tank is a Ninja 68ci/4500 with standard reg. Issue is velocity dropoff and failing to cycle the marker after multiple shots. If I wait several seconds, it seems the system will recharge and I can maybe get a single shot off. I've had the same issue manifest itself with a Mini, Rize, and Gtek 160R. It seems to work OK in the morning and gets progressively worse as the day goes on. When I switch to a friend's tank, the issues went away with no other changes so I suspect it's an issue on the tank side. Issue has occured with tank pressures well over 3000 psi.

Here's what I have tried:
- Cleaned out and lightly lubed the reg per directions.
- There were two red shims that I left in place.
- Replaced the regulator piston and O-rings
- Replaced the ball valve, valve spring, and O-ring (it was a little rusted)

The issue has persisted despite rebuilding the entire reg except for the mainspring. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Last edited by BrickFighter8 : 02-25-2021 at 01:27 AM.
BrickFighter8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 07:08 PM #1165
Paul77

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickFighter8 View Post
Hello I am having what I think I have narrowed down to a Tank Regulator Recharge Issue that I am out of ideas on how to fix.

Tank is a Ninja 68ci/4500 with standard reg. Issue is velocity dropoff and failing to cycle the marker after multiple shots. If I wait several seconds, it seems the system will recharge and I can maybe get a single shot off. I've had the same issue manifest itself with a Mini, Rize, and Gtek 160R. It seems to work OK in the morning and gets progressively worse as the day goes on. When I switch to a friend's tank, the issues went away with no other changes so I suspect it's an issue on the tank side. Issue has occured with tank pressures well over 3000 psi.

Here's what I have tried:
- Cleaned out and lightly lubed the reg per directions.
- There were two red shims that I left in place.
- Replaced the regulator piston and O-rings
- Replaced the ball valve, valve spring, and O-ring (it was a little rusted)

The issue has persisted despite rebuilding the entire reg except for the mainspring. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

your reg is cursed, hire a spiritual advisor.

look very closely with a flashlight at the reg seat cone inside the reg body and see if you can notice any nicks or deformities.

for what its worth, its almost cheaper to just order a new standard reg than put anymore time or money into this one. and keep your old one for parts. plus youll get the new high flow pin valve which is superior in every way to the ball valve.