Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-14-2022, 12:33 PM #1
IwannaDye

[longer post - wanted to share my story]

I recently got back into the sport after a 10yr hiatus. Got my old gear from my dad’s place and joined a few FB groups since getting back in. As a joke, I posted my impulse in its poor condition for “$250 firm. I know what I got”. I didn’t actually think of selling it until someone informed of the Impulse’s following and the dedicated community.

This impulse was my first electronic marker, and I bought it off my brother who got me into paintball. Ever since then, it’s been a pain in my *** with constant leaks, the stickiest trigger, and numerous stripped parts.

I FINALLY successfully repaired it the other day and I can honestly say I understand the cult following. After firing it, I absolutely fell in love. I used to create Pollock paintings with how much paint this thing chopped, but now it’s shooting smooth as margarine. It’s not an impressive setup by any means, but I can’t imagine letting it go now.

That’s all. Thanks for reading if you made it this far! Lol. The stand obviously isn’t made for this marker, but it worked!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 33DC4327-86CF-4DA5-87C9-BEC88E6BF1B5_1642181747496.jpeg (622.2 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by IwannaDye : 01-14-2022 at 12:35 PM.
IwannaDye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-16-2022, 10:16 PM #2
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

has been a member for 10 years
TheImPgoD is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
They were (and are) sort of a pain to get running great but they are nice when they do. I am glad you found the experience satisfying. It will always be my favorite marker.

Is that a Pac Man cab?
______
___

RAINBOW<3
TheImPgoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 06:16 PM #3
Jaiofspam

Jaiofspam owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Jaiofspam supports DLX Technology
Jaiofspam supports Shocker RSX
Jaiofspam supports Ninja Paintball
if you do social media, be sure to check out the impulse owners group on fb too.
Jaiofspam is offline   Reply With Quote