PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-10-2015, 08:16 PM #1
snortastic

Question Bolt Leak - Help Needed

Hi guys,

My bolt is leaking out of the flat ring pictured below. Where can I find a replacement? I've been to 3 paintball shops and was told I'm SoL.

I bought an SLG O-Ring kit and it didn't have it. Anyone know where I can find this flat rubber ring? Or can I replace this bolt with a bolt from another marker that doesn't have this flat ring issue?

Last edited by snortastic : 02-11-2015 at 10:11 AM.
snortastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2015, 12:41 PM #2
snortastic

I did some more research and discovered this part is called the Front Bolt Bumper. This is not included in some o-ring kits. I have found a website that sells them.

Replacement (green) Front Bumper
Old 02-11-2015, 07:49 PM #3
Beware the Phog
Rock Chalk

Beware the Phog has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I doubt that is where its leaking from. Its just a bumper to soften the impact of the bolt firing back. Heck I've run mine without one before. When you gas it up, does it leak down the barrel? I would bet your plunger oring is shot or you have the wrong size on it.
Beware the Phog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:34 AM #4
snortastic

Hmm... you bring up a good point. I call it a leak, though not by classic definition. What's happening is that ever since the bumper got bad, the marker has been going through air really quick. I use a 3000 psi tank on this marker and it used to easily last through 2 recball games, but now it barely lasts through one. So basically the air efficiency has gone down a lot. So my thought was the marker was throwing out more air per shot. Does that make sense? Or have I misdiagnosed the air efficiency issue?

Last edited by snortastic : 02-12-2015 at 01:25 PM.