Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2015, 09:47 PM #1
Death Phoenix
Then who was phone?

has been a member for 10 years
Death Phoenix is playing at Living Legends X
 is playing at Living Legends XI
Should KEE make a new Wrath?

Greetings! it has been a while since I have posted here. I just fixed my Wrath after 4 years of it sitting with a blown lp hose. Just got a new one and boy does it take me back. Anyway, I may not be the first to suggest this but... new Wrath! Since the wrath was discontinued, KEE has come out with simple, reliable, and effective markers. Lets be honest, the Wrath is a great marker, but if you do not do your research it can be very complicated.

However, with KEE's new patents and such, why not an improved wrath? Less /no hoses or wires, improved solenoid, etc. Give it more room for the hands, sexy anno, idiot proof design. Thoughts? Ideas? You are a wasting your time OP ect. What do you all think? It is about time KEE came out with another marker to mimic the Ego's and the way they feel. Or maybe I am just a dreamer.
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2015, 10:07 PM #2
-42-

so basically you want a legend, and kee had an ego, the impulse
anti-sauce #1 -81
-42- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 10:28 PM #3
Death Phoenix
Then who was phone?

Death Phoenix is playing at Living Legends X
 is playing at Living Legends XI
Quote:
Originally Posted by -42- View Post
so basically you want a legend, and kee had an ego, the impulse
Somewhat but the main thing is the price. The new Wrath would be cheaper IMO. Im not saying it has to be exactly like the wrath, just not Axe and Mini that have an internal bolt.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:07 PM #4
noob101

I highly doubt KEE will make a new wrath. I imagine they'll stick to their empire line of markers because the JT impulse sales weren't great. If they were going to release a new wrath, they would completely rebrand it anyway.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:59 AM #5
Spyder-Luke
Envy

Bit of a necro, but...

If a company does a throwback, it's usually to a product people really connected with, and feel a nice bit of nostalgia when they see/use it. The Wrath was a headache, in every aspect. There were very few reliable FASOR setups, and the Wrath was not among them.

Did I enjoy the Wrath? Yes(when it worked). Would I buy one again? No.

"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: Life is difficult and complicated, the sands of time continue to drop through the hour glass of our mortal existence, we know not who we are but that we are, all of which signifies the time for buttsex

(Aristotle said that i think)....."
Spyder-Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:53 AM #6
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

One way of looking at it is that KEE never actually made the Wrath- Marcasite Industrial (which was who Michael Spurlock was working with at the time) did.

The Wrath's lineage was actually continued in the Dangerous Power line of markers. In fact, remember that the Wrath's LCD circuit board displays the line "BD-5" when it boots up. "BD" stands for Black Dragun, the electronic Spyder clone that Spurlock introduced. The various Dangerous Power stacked-tube electropneumatic markers continued the same numeration, with the "Fusion" series of markers like the F8. The FX, "X" standing in for 10, is basically the latest version of the Wrath, which continues the Black Dragun lineage.
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 08:12 PM #7
surge101
word

surge101 supports Shocker RSX
I'd buy one if it had the Wrath name just out of nostalgia. Wrath was my first electro, upgraded everything on that marker. That's what carried me into speedball.
surge101 is offline   Reply With Quote