Old 04-21-2016, 01:38 AM #1
Mav
Paintburrets

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
Mav plays in the APPA D4 division
Mav supports Shocker RSX
Mav supports Ninja Paintball
Throwtogether Paintball (US mil and vets)

PbNers,

Since I have returned from the land of the Ryukyu Kings I have had the worst time getting the whole competitive paintball thing to work. My deployment heavy job and bases' isolation pretty much keeps me from being able to commit to any established program. However, when the stars align I can still make national events but am tired of begging, borrowing and stealing to find a spot to play (and not pod ***** or ride pine). From my USAF paintball buddies experiences it sounds like those are pretty common reasons for most mil players to get stuck in free agent status.

What I'd really like to do is build a social network of military players that established mil teams could contact or help form throwtogethers for events. It could exist here on the nation or on Facebook, whatever would get the most participation from interested people... I took a look through PBN and the US Military Paintball Teams Around The World and didn't really see anything that fit the bill.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Did I already miss someone's attempts at this? Should we just high jack USMPTATW's Facebook?

And if anyone is still reading, work dependent I'm looking to make NXL Tennessee, Ohio and of course Cup this year...

Either way, hope to see y'all on the field!
-Will

Last edited by Mav : 04-21-2016 at 01:42 AM.
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2016, 07:15 PM #2
Mav
Paintburrets

plays in the NXL
Mav supports Shocker RSX
So the dream is becoming a reality, check out UNDR industries massive undertaking: https://www.facebook.com/veteranmilitia/
Old 09-11-2016, 12:02 AM #3
Mav
Paintburrets

plays in the NXL
Mav supports Shocker RSX
Taking a team to NXL World Cup (D4X). If you'd like to join in, please hmu.