PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-08-2021, 02:53 PM #1
Tony189

Tippmann A5 RT Bolt Removal

Hello,
I have a Tippmann A5 with response trigger and I am having trouble getting the bolt out. I followed the instructions in the manual but I cannot get the bolt to come fully out by tapping the marker.

It comes right to the edge of the back of where the end cap goes but, no further. I’m not sure if I need to do something different because it has a response trigger?

I can’t get the trigger frame off either because of the RT hose. I am just trying to see if the power tube is cracked because I’ve been having issues with accuracy. I do not want to disassemble the RT assembly if at all possible.

Thanks,
Tony.
Tony189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2021, 01:13 PM #2
Spydercam

I think it could stick a bit on the sear, take of the grip itīs just one more pin.

If they didnīt changed the design alot, the hose still Ends inside the lower Frame(on grip top Level) !!!

My Webpage: http://spydercampaintball.jimdo.com/
Spydercam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 04:17 PM #3
LoveAboveAll

I have little to no experience with Tippmann let alone RT. However many guns get caught on the sear when disassembling. (Just like said above) It might be worth trying to pull the trigger when taking out the hammer. Hopefully that releases it. But I agree at least loosening the trigger frame might let you wiggle out the guts.
Old 09-06-2021, 10:08 PM #4
Cdn_Cuda
Balls to You!

has been a member for 10 years
Cdn_Cuda owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Cdn_Cuda supports Ninja Paintball
To inspect your power tube you will need to take the shells of the A-5 apart. Removing the end cap will only allow you remove the hammer and spring, not the power tube or the bolt.

An A-5 is pretty easy to take apart and get back together. The RT function doesn’t change the disassembly at all.

You’ll need to remove all the push ins, take the trigger frame off and remove the airline and tombstone adaptor. The unscrew the hose line for the cyclone, undo the bolt for the cyclone and set it aside.

The undo the screws, and separate the halves of the gun. You can the remove the power tube and inspect for damage.