PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-12-2020, 03:14 AM #1
Colby_keating

New player, central Florida area

Hey guys. Looking for some people to play with. Would be cool to learn some tips and tricks from some vets. Located Orlando area but will drive to play. Rocking a shocker rsx. Speedball proffered. Txt or call 8594668091
Colby_keating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2020, 06:43 AM #2
cyberpyr8
Instagram:@evil_paintball

cyberpyr8 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
You should go to Central Florida Paintball in Lakeland. I think Battlefield Orlando might have a speedball field too but I would call to verify it. CFP in Lakeland is the place if you really want to play speedball.
Misc Equipment: Alpha 3D Printing Pod holder and Stands
cyberpyr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 02:45 AM #3
JPotey

I agree with CFP in Lakeland. How is it out there Saturdays? The Sunday scene was pretty much tons of teams out there playing. It was a little bit tricky to get out on the field without a full team ready to roll.

Colby, what is your facebook? I live in St. Pete and am mobile as well. Orbital would be a decently central location.

Last edited by JPotey : 02-20-2020 at 02:48 AM.
JPotey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 09:55 AM #4
mmo

I haven't played in years, but looking to start playing again. I also live in the central florida area and would be down to play if anyone is interested
Old 02-21-2020, 11:44 AM #5
crazykolyn

crazykolyn owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Anyone here close to Palm Bay?
Old 02-22-2020, 12:12 AM #6
cfl mike
Jesus is cool

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
CFP is probably the best place for speedball in the area. Its been years since I played there but I remember if you didn't have a group or team to play with it may be hard to get in some points.

Theres Xplex, I think they are east of Orlando somewhere, haven't been there but hear theres good players out there, but might have the same issue as CFP.

Where I live in Brevard County which is east, the only place to play speedball is Combat Zone, its a straight shot down 528. They have a decent speedball field and its hit or miss having good people to play with. Lately there has been a team or 2 out there (cant remember their name) every weekend and its made things better. Theres very rarely, if ever a problem with walk ons or jump ins.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

Sell me your G6R (and Halo) upgrades/parts, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread....#post100100397

Last edited by cfl mike : 02-22-2020 at 12:14 AM.
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups