PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-22-2019, 11:29 AM #1
Psycho_Penguin
AKA Psycho_Warden

has been a member for 10 years
Masks for smaller/child's head

Hey there everyone. I've recently gotten back into the game after several years away, mostly because my son has been showing interest in it. He's only 5, so a bit too young to play yet, but he loves to watch. Want to get him his own mask so he can stop wearing the ****ty borrowed masks at the field. Want to keep it <$60 it possible. I don't have a good field or shop to take him to in order to try any on unfortunately. Any suggestions?
Psycho_Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-22-2019, 11:57 AM #2
cfl mike
Jesus is cool

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Well if price isn't an problem I would have said Dye I4. I am actually a big guy, so it didn't cover my face that well, but I loved it so much I used it anyways. I used them for years of competitive play. You can probably find a used one for cheap.

Price wise, the VForce Grillz are always a good option, I think some are brand new for like 50-60 bucks. They aren't huge masks, but they are not small either. For me they are definitely comfortable.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

Sell me your G6R (and Halo) upgrades/parts, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread....#post100100397
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 12:21 PM #3
Psycho_Penguin
AKA Psycho_Warden

You would think I'd let him try mine on haha. I wore Profilers before I left the game, got a new set of Grillz this time. I'll try them on him when I get home, maybe I'll just need to get another set.
Psycho_Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 10:50 AM #4
dreadmuppet
Reeks of class

Annual Supporting Member
 is playing at Living Legends XI
dreadmuppet owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
dreadmuppet owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
dreadmuppet is Legendary
dreadmuppet supports Ninja Paintball
I am fairly certain the i4 is the smallest. You can find them used at all price points. One of the VIO's is pretty small I believe but will probably not have as many low cost options.

You may also want to consider double strapping, or getting the Virtue Pro Pad for some added security.

Instagram * NHW Paintball * Facebook

"Originally posted by Joshisanalligator: buddy, we're on the internet. just be thankful there's a central topic to this argument"

eBay FEEDBACK
dreadmuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 11:32 AM #5
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
For cheaper masks, the Base system is really nice, and they make a smaller “youth” sized strap.