Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 12-20-2019, 01:45 PM #22
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
Nominating my good friend Jesus Steve

He has spent the last 15 years playing semi competitive paintball in Canada with old or used borrowed gear. He has worked with part time with non profits for homeless and disadvantaged while trying to put himself through school and racked up sizable tuition loans. Only to want keep helping the less fortunate and earning just enough to keep his family afloat.

He’s the type of guy where if he only had $3 and you asked to borrow $5 he’d give you his last $3 and try and find you $2 more, along with giving you a place to stay.

He’s never asked for a thing from anyone regardless of his situation. He is a role model for society, and I couldn’t think of anyone who would deserve it more.

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

NIB Black Grill Visor Kit, pm me

Last edited by Paul77 : 12-20-2019 at 01:48 PM.
Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-20-2019, 05:06 PM #23
M.I.NUG
Who are you??

has been a member for 10 years
Mannnnnnnn. I deserve this gun!!! Been around the sport a long time, canít ever quit... itís in my blood... all of my guns I constantly have problems with
M.I.NUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 11:44 PM #24
QuakerOats

I took my nephew who is 14 now paint balling when he turned 12. He loved the sport and we scraped together enough cash for him to get a used Tippman A-5 a pair of goggles/mask/3k tank and pack for xmas last year. He has since played with it Twice. His parents are currently going thru a nasty divorce and the father broke into the house and stole all of the kids Christmas presents and his paintball gun. Since he is still on the deed to the house the police wont do anything since legally hes allowed to be there. Anyway long story short hes trying to make my sister in law look like a piece of **** by not providing a Christmas for the kids. A new (good) paintball gun would really brighten his day.

If he doesnt win this im gonna try to put together a kit for him for the spring big game here in ohio.

Thanks for your consideration
QuakerOats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 06:44 AM #25
FirePro84
Airsmith - Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
FirePro84 is a Supporting Member
FirePro84 plays in the USPL
FirePro84 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
FirePro84 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
FirePro84 supports Ninja Paintball
Hope this finds a great and loving home! Such a great way to spread some holiday cheer! I'll pass this along to some friends who know guys who lost stuff in the CA wildfires, perhaps one of them could still use some help getting back on their feet!
- w w w . P a i n t b a l l T e k . c o m

- West Coast Connection for Boston Paintball and Twister Service

- Official Service Center for Planet Eclipse
FirePro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 03:17 PM #26
Splattered_

Me, because I have an old marker (smart parts ion) and it has been been having a lot of air leakage issues as well as reliability issues, and parts are quite hard to lately. So far so, that I actually stopped playing paintball with it and I'm currently playing with a paintball rental setup at my local paintball (tippman a5) field every 2 weeks. I'm slowly grinding cash for a low entry speedball gun, but I really trying to become competitive in this sport, and if I win this would really help me out.

Thank you P.E!
Splattered_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 01:31 AM #27
Rhianonmat

I may be biased but I think my husband Jason Matthews would be a good person to consider. The reason he doesnt currently have a marker is because six years ago we decided to adopt a little girl from Bulgaria so he sold off his Xfactor Geo as well as the majority of his jersey collection and a lot of his paintball memorobilia from the last 22 years in order to raise the money we need. Even without being able to play he still stay involved in the local communtity helping up and coming teams, mentoring younger players on and off the field as well as taking time off from work to help out Pro Team Dynasty at the Texas NXL events. He hasnt replaced his marker because with four kids the money for splurging on himself he wants them to have for their toys. One of his favorite things to do and talk about was when at local fields or events handing over his two thousand dollars worth of gun to a rec player and taking their rental to let them see what its like to play with a kick *** set up. He loved spreading his love for the game at all levels be it recreational, scenario, reffing, or tournament play it didnt matter. Its crazy to see him not playing or continuing that tradition of growing the game on the field just for love of the game. All because of not spending on himself and replacing his gun when he was always first to make sure if someone needed a gun he would hand his over. I am biased because he is my husband and I am recommending him to see him out there doing what he does best and loves to do but know him if he is chosen he will pass it on in no time flat. Oh well no matter what I hope someone at least like him gets to be a part of this and keeps paying it forward.
Rhianonmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 05:35 AM #28
Doc Zap
Godfather of Krautball

Thumbs up Misses Zap deserves it <3

After 20 years of forced paintball abstinence Misses Zap aka Ines now gets her chain wheelchair and also needs a nice marker. If you want to know more about it search at Facebook for #Rolli2Play.

Therefore I nominate Misses Zap as recipient for the great marker.

Thanks a lot.

#PAINTBALLisFAMILY

Let Balls Fly
Doc Zap
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 61926528_825411547844170_3373575800304435200_o.jpg (418.5 KB, 11 views)
Doc Zap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 07:40 AM #29
str8gahbidge

My best friend Keith Graves. He crashed a motorcycle years ago and crushed a vertebrae in his lower back. He was also diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis at the age of 41. We used to play paintball in 2000-2005. He has been trying to live more nearby lifestyle and exercise. His Heath is improving.

I recently got a paintball marker and am trying to get him to go play Rec with me. It’s been 15 years since I’ve last played. He doesn’t have the finances to get gear but he was adamant about playing so I’d like to nominate him.
str8gahbidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 03:08 PM #30
mexpball1107
ac402.com

mexpball1107 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
mexpball1107 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhianonmat View Post
I may be biased but I think my husband Jason Matthews would be a good person to consider. The reason he doesnt currently have a marker is because six years ago we decided to adopt a little girl from Bulgaria so he sold off his Xfactor Geo as well as the majority of his jersey collection and a lot of his paintball memorobilia from the last 22 years in order to raise the money we need. Even without being able to play he still stay involved in the local communtity helping up and coming teams, mentoring younger players on and off the field as well as taking time off from work to help out Pro Team Dynasty at the Texas NXL events. He hasnt replaced his marker because with four kids the money for splurging on himself he wants them to have for their toys. One of his favorite things to do and talk about was when at local fields or events handing over his two thousand dollars worth of gun to a rec player and taking their rental to let them see what its like to play with a kick *** set up. He loved spreading his love for the game at all levels be it recreational, scenario, reffing, or tournament play it didnt matter. Its crazy to see him not playing or continuing that tradition of growing the game on the field just for love of the game. All because of not spending on himself and replacing his gun when he was always first to make sure if someone needed a gun he would hand his over. I am biased because he is my husband and I am recommending him to see him out there doing what he does best and loves to do but know him if he is chosen he will pass it on in no time flat. Oh well no matter what I hope someone at least like him gets to be a part of this and keeps paying it forward.
I definitely have to second this, Jason has been around the sport since I was a kid (I'm 32 now and playing my first season in pro in 2020) and hes the definition of a man who would give the shirt off his back for a stranger in need. I know hes fallen on hard times due to personal matters, and that him having to sell his gear is a huge reason I dont see him around as much as I used to. Even though he is still a part of the community, I'd love to see him back at the local fields and even tournaments sometime soon, and I know this would help him do that! Of course, he'd win a gun after his first tournament and be able to give this one to someone in need &#x1f609;
G.I. Sportz
Exalt
Social
Vforce
CJs Paintball
Kick'n Paintball
Cousins Paintball

*RIP Mikie*
"Don't Suck"
BK FOR LIFE
mexpball1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 07:25 PM #31
Rhianonmat

lol Shirt of my back indeed

This is Jason. Thanks for the kind words Zimmerman. In the spirit of shirt off my back I remember a day when a little boy at the local field was having confidence issues and facing his fear of getting hit so here is what I did. I told him that he could he wear my special jersey I got from Thomas Taylor one of the best pro players in the world and that it even had pads for protection. Here he is. I stood there so he didnt feel alone and gave him tips so he could be in the game.
Rhianonmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 08:11 PM #32
TheHef

TheHef owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
I always hold the door for strangers
TheHef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 11:52 PM #33
jonotwist
Needs more Enthusiasm!

jonotwist is playing at Living Legends X
jonotwist is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
I'd like to nominate any and all automag shooters to receive this marker.
I mean against autocockers, what better charity case is there?

there is no dodgy large enough

"Sometimes it's not whether you win or lose. Sometimes it's how many pages you add to the rulebook."

WTB Landshark Edition BL Victory & ANGEL THE GAT PM me no rly... PM ME
jonotwist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 12:10 AM #34
sjh1121
Girls do it better!

sjh1121 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sjh1121 supports DLX Technology
sjh1121 supports Shocker RSX
sjh1121 supports Ninja Paintball
I would like to nominate my husband Gabe to win the paintball gun. Paintball is somthing he grew up playing and was able to get me interested in it as well. It is now something we enjoy doing together as a couple. Besides paintball Gabe's other passion is being a Shriner and raising money for the Shriner's Children's Hospitals. He has combined these two passions and organized a paintbll tournament with all of the proceeds going to the Shriner's Hospitals.

Over the last few years Gabe has not been able to participate in paintball due to several factors. After being hurt at work he has had 3 back surgeries in 4 years. Realizing he could not continue to work in the same field anymore he chose to go back to school and pursue his Nursing Degree. Due to the finanacial hardships of going to school he had to sell his paintball gun to pay for some of the expenses. He graduated with Honors in May 2019, with his Nursing Degree. His goal is to be able to work for one of the Shrine Hospitals in the future.

I would love for him to win a paintball gun to replace the one he sold during school, so he can get back to playing paintball.

Last edited by sjh1121 : 12-29-2019 at 07:18 PM.
sjh1121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 05:18 AM #35
marnung
Marnung

100% agree

Quote:
I may be biased but I think my husband Jason Matthews would be a good person to consider.
I can testify to this

First of all, Jason has always been true to the game and only family has been more important to him.

Second, on a personal level, I got connected to Jason here on PBNation and met up with him at a tournament in San Antonio. At this event Jason introduced me to Alex, Ryan and all my favorite players in the X-Factor team. Alex even gave me a jersey to bring back home. For a European die-hard X-Factor fan, this was a paintball dream come true.

Finally, Jason has contributed to the paintball community by serving both X-Factor and Dynasty with filming practices and pit work during games, including the mud fest in Dallas 2015.

Jason is my No 1 candidate for the gun.

Itís time to reward his good will and community support.
marnung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 08:25 AM #36
CowboyPBTX

Quote:

I am going to add to this post. I have not been in the game for some years now. I have played all over the world and have been thankful as hell to know some of the best players and people that ever played this sport. I still have the trophy from the Joy Masters in Sweden, even long after I gave my gun and such to some random kid I found at the local field that needed a gun. (I think I still have part of one heh.. )... anyway, I have also known bad people.. we all have.

I do not post here, I do not read the posts here, am not one many would remember, well, maybe a few.. if they are still alive .. but Jason is, simply put, someone that deserves something good to happen to him.

Through the years, so many people wanted to play on better teams, wanted to "step it up".. travel, friends were hard to come by, for fear you would make an enemy if you did not pick them. Jason was always.. ALWAYS the guy that would be there, no matter what, to carry water, to fill tubes, to help with anything you needed. He played well, but his attitude was the single best feature.

Through the years, many do not know, he has dealt with so many family tragedies, so many hardships that most people never face, or have not yet. Through it all, he never thought of himself. He would ask for prayers, but he would sell the shirt off his back to help other people. He got the short end of the stick, and then would tape it to someone else's to make theirs longer, that is the guy he is.

There are a lot of deserving people out there, but you will be hard pressed to find one that would cherish it more for the gift than what that gift is, more for the fact someone thought of him, than whether or not he had gotten "something".

So, for what it is worth, you do not know me.. or may not remember me.. may not have heard of me.. may not give a crap.. lol.. but if you know one person.. if you get to know one person....get to know Jason. I guarantee, you will never regret that.

Have a great day. Whomever gets the gun, pay it forward to those that can make a difference.

Regards,

Russ Barnard
AKA Cowboy
Aggression
CowboyPBTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 08:47 AM #37
VirtuePaintballMike

VirtuePaintballMike works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Planet Eclipse wants to bring some Christmas cheer to someone who could use it. The problem is, Planet needs your help to find them!

Do you know of a deserving soul who doesn't currently have a Paintball marker and would actually use one? Please take a minute to post here about them! Let us know what makes them great or why they have found themselves gunless.
This is awesome guys! I'm happy to donate a new Spire III to whoever ends up getting the gun. Pay it Forward!!

Support your paintball store!
VirtuePaintballMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 09:39 AM #38
John
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
John owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
John owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
John owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r
Planet found a pic of Jack Wood playing with the one of a kind gun they are giving away!

John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 01:56 PM #39
f8al
POWERHOUSE REGS

f8al works for a Paintball manufacturer
f8al plays in the PSP
f8al donated to help Peyton Trent
f8al posts videos on PbNation
These kinds of things are what makes the paintball community a great thing to be a part of!

We spoke with the crew at Planet Eclipse and all of us at Powerhouse would like to donate a tank (size to be determined later by recipient) and a brand new HAYMKR 500 or 500L to the winner.

Best of luck to all those vying for this great campaign!
Old 12-23-2019, 02:07 PM #40
John
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
John owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
John owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtuePaintballMike View Post
This is awesome guys! I'm happy to donate a new Spire III to whoever ends up getting the gun. Pay it Forward!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by f8al View Post
These kinds of things are what makes the paintball community a great thing to be a part of!

We spoke with the crew at Planet Eclipse and all of us at Powerhouse would like to donate a tank (size to be determined later by recipient) and a brand new HAYMKR 500 or 500L to the winner.

WOW! Thanks to Planet Eclipse, Virtue and Powerhouse it looks like we have an awesome setup to give away?

I think we should leave it open until the end of 2019 and choose a winner to start the new year off right?

Now who deserves it?
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 02:17 PM #41
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by f8al View Post

Perfect, glad it worked out guys.