PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 12-19-2018, 07:58 AM #22
[email protected]

has been a member for 10 years
todd@techt works for a Paintball manufacturer
It will work in conjunction with the ACT Hammers!
web - www.techtpaintball.com

All my products come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not happy with a product, send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
I stand behind my parts, their designs, and the materials we use 110%.
todd@techt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2018, 08:16 AM #23
[email protected]

Thanks for all the comments guys. This design varies from the other spring assisted bolts than have been produced in the past. Perviously made "JAMBOLTS" were all for different guns, so their design was pretty different. Similar "mods" may have been done for this style of bolt, but you had to mill the bolt yourself and come up with spring on your own. Not everyone is going to have the tools/skill/ability to do that mod. This is the drop in upgrade everyone can do in minutes. We have not experienced any lag with the front spring. Overall, I think most players sporting these very popular guns are really going to love and benefit from them.
Thanks again for your support and interest!

If you are not happy with a product, send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
Old 12-19-2018, 08:23 AM #24
[email protected]

We also have a L7 Bolt for the Proto Rize that is about to be available, and an L7 Bolt for the Planet Eclipse Geo markers to help with bolt stick/FSDO they commonly experience. They will hopefully be released in the next month or so.

Old 12-19-2018, 09:53 AM #25
Legacy
Tractor Engineer

Legacy is a founding member
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaught_lives View Post
They are amazed by all the moving parts
To be fair so am I. I've been shooting them for 20 years and it never gets old.
Old 12-19-2018, 10:50 AM #26
Gigalisk
Balls out

plays in the NXL
Gigalisk plays in the APPA D4 division
Gigalisk supports Ninja Paintball
First off - TechT products have been awesome for a long time. The L7 and MRT gold bolts have been in my ION, my two Minis, and my AXE. This tech aint new, but the surge of mech guns is forcing old technology to rework themselves. This piece of gear is awesome Todd, looking forward to some more awesome stuff for mid/high range guns too! #Modlife
Loaded by Virtue Spire IR
Gigalisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 11:08 AM #27
inertstatic

inertstatic owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
We also have a L7 Bolt for the Proto Rize that is about to be available, and an L7 Bolt for the Planet Eclipse Geo markers to help with bolt stick/FSDO they commonly experience. They will hopefully be released in the next month or so.
#makePMRBoltsAgain

Old PBN Feedback:
34/0/0
inertstatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 11:40 AM #28
[email protected]

I may have a PMR L7 bolt hanging around...The PMR with the L7 was pretty sweet!

Old 12-20-2018, 08:30 AM #29
umpa5032

umpa5032 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remus153 View Post
Soooo true, A jersey inspire terror in the hart of the new player.
Played with the rental FT12 this WE (horrible experience btw) and new player was terrified of me just because of my rad soft goods. Thinking of it now, I still kicked their A$$ so...

On the bolt topic, I'm so mhe on this. The design look perfect and the price is interesting. Like John said it could be fun to upgrade a 98 for trolling. BUT, putting money on a inline tippmann is like playing the lottery; you better like to loose money for a very slim probability of result. Not quite my thing.
Went out last weekend... Very few walk ons at the beginning of the day and tons of rentals. They all wanted this one dude (wearing a jersey). I proceeded to shoot out 90% of their team. Good times...
umpa5032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 01:33 PM #30
jonotwist
Needs more Enthusiasm!

jonotwist is playing at Living Legends X
jonotwist is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Quote:
If you wanna blast some fish in the barrel, you gotta rock the cargo shorts, white t-shirt, with some 90's high tops, and tall socks! Then go rental gun only! It doesn't matter what you are sporting, anything other than rental gear will give you away!

Slide of one these bolts into the rental...and you will def have that leg up you need! lol...

Leave your 18" barrel at home...you are scaring the kids!
you ever see a micro-bodied cocker? then pump it?
then put on a hilariously long 21" barrel?
show that tacti-cool fool who's rocking the largest....paintball gear.

that how you inspire your fellow walkons that you have this in the bag.

not the matching gear.

not the reflective Visor.

not the fancy annoed marker and new-looking loader or the 9 filled pods
on your back..

barrel.

"Sometimes it's not whether you win or lose. Sometimes it's how many pages you add to the rulebook."

WTB Landshark Edition BL Victory & ANGEL THE GAT PM me no rly... PM ME
jonotwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 06:50 PM #31
Coenen
K-K-k-k-YEAH!

Coenen plays in the MiLP
Coenen owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Coenen supports Team VICIOUS
Coenen plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmoormaster View Post
Hilarious. The 98 modding community was doing this back in like 2002.
True.
Quote:
Similar "mods" may have been done for this style of bolt, but you had to mill the bolt yourself and come up with spring on your own. Not everyone is going to have the tools/skill/ability to do that mod.
Also true.

This is a long time coming to say the least. I'm a bit surprised that enough folks are still buying 98's and A-5's to make this product worthwhile. I'm pretty out of touch with that segment of the market, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaught_lives View Post
They are amazed by all the moving parts
Was going to say the same, something about all of the hoses and pneumatics and what not. It's pretty awe-inspiring.
BLACK '07+ Planet Eclipse OOPS
Coenen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 04:31 PM #32
Landon1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOESPUD27 View Post
Truth, and I also find, it's more of the soft goods than the marker that intimidates the new crowd.
Yeah I must be really good, I wear a 15 year old Dye jersey. Or if I wear my old Renegade tiger stripe it's because I'm a sniper.
My rompers scare the crap out of people. Not sure if it's intimidation though....
Old 12-26-2018, 11:08 PM #33
Wartex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
The rental crowd at my local field is way more intimidated by my autococker than any electro gun.
It's mostly because they don't want to get shot at 320 fps point blank because your janky frankencocker has consistency of a Tip98. I assure you no one cares about how your gun looks like.
Wartex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 01:09 AM #34
Myrkul
Lord of Bones

I picked one of these up for my Tippmann 98 custom. Its doesn't work. At all. They over milled the top of the bolt so when the gun is cocked and resting the bolt rides wayyy too far forward for the paint to even drop into the breach.

In order to feed at all the paint has to drop into the breach at the exact moment that the hammer is colliding with the rear bumper. If its only partially in then the hammer kicks it back out into the feed-neck so it can fail again.

Last edited by Myrkul : 01-22-2020 at 10:38 PM.
Myrkul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 01:45 AM #35
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post
I picked one of these up for my Tippmann 98 custom. Its garbage. $35 straight down the drain. They over milled the top of the bolt so when the gun is cocked and resting the bolt rides wayyy too far forward for the paint to even drop into the breach.

In order to feed at all the paint has to drop into the breach at the exact moment that the hammer is colliding with the rear bumper. If its only partially in then the hammer kicks it back out into the feed-neck so it can fail again. You definitely won't chop with this bolt. Because the paint literally never enters the in the breach in the first place.
Something doesnít seem right there? There are a variety of things that can push a 98 bolt forward.