great forum

http://pub73.ezboard.com/bthepaintballshack12014
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-06-2001, 07:50 PM #2
Budha
Paint Slüt

has been a member for 10 years
You must be joking. You are trying to advertise an ezboard forum on this with only 8 members? HA!! Who in tehre right minds would go to that forum when they have the nation?
Old 06-06-2001, 08:53 PM #3
kingpn301

8 members aint bad for starting about an hour ago. I am sure nation had a million members right away you freaking idiot you have to start some where
Old 06-06-2001, 08:58 PM #4
rulngc

Thats why people advertise. To make things grow and become more popular. How do u think this forum started, u guessed it the same way.
Old 06-06-2001, 10:41 PM #5
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
All these people are creating these "cool" new forums. Real though the forum set ups are practically the same as nation. I don't see why there is any need to go to those. A forum, is good because it has a lot of members. You get feedback from a variety of people. I'm sorry to say it, but your forum, will probably never get more than 40 members. Maybe you created it cause you thought it would be cool to be able to control a forum, but does that really matter? Tell me, what does your forum have that this one doesn't? I say you just go here, there is no need for those ezboard forums.
Old 06-07-2001, 11:24 AM #6
rulngc

sometimes small forums are nice, u get to know the people better, and it makes a mods job easier.
Old 06-23-2001, 12:49 PM #7
capaintballer

I went to the site, it looks alright but I can't see why anyone would want to go to a different forum than pbnation. Nowadays, this is by far the best forum as far as pretty much everything. I can see why you'd have a regional forum or a specialized one like the ones on my site but for a big paintball forum it really can't get much better than this.
Old 07-07-2001, 10:35 AM #8
chalex impulse
Quote:
Originally posted by capaintballer
I went to the site, it looks alright but I can't see why anyone would want to go to a different forum than pbnation. Nowadays, this is by far the best forum as far as pretty much everything. I can see why you'd have a regional forum or a specialized one like the ones on my site but for a big paintball forum it really can't get much better than this.
i agre with you. It is pretty cool owning a forum, but your never gona be as popular as pbnation or pbdojo.

Old 07-07-2001, 12:14 PM #9
Maxx

Quote:
Originally posted by capaintballer
I went to the site, it looks alright but I can't see why anyone would want to go to a different forum than pbnation
I can, cP gets hella more traffic.
Old 07-15-2001, 05:52 PM #10
98customman

God DAmn those EZ boards they are really pissing me off why go there with less people and even the people there probobly dont know **** about paintball they just think its cool to be a mod. and then putting it on PBNATION which uses bandwith you can't do half the stuff on a EZ board that you can do on pbnation. mods i mean. they can't make anything sticky. all they can do is close re-open delete and move. Fine if you want to have your one forum but dont put it on PBnation.
Old 07-16-2001, 12:51 PM #11
fightinomish16

cP isnt bad but heres cp's stats
Registered Members: 897
2566 threads in total | 31991 posts in total

pbnations stats
Registered Members: 3173
Total Threads: 8993 | Total Posts: 64044

pbnation is a lot bigger, but itd be alot better if they merged or soemthin
Old 08-10-2001, 04:17 AM #12
bad-karma

even though this thread is outdated, i just went there and i hate it! you have to enter your username and password with every post! like you need that kind of protection on a forum! and i don't like all the black.....pbnation kicks ***
Old 08-10-2001, 10:06 AM #13
Kevmaster

i heard one of you say something like "yer never gunna create yer own forum and ever have 40+ members". actually, I DO. MY forums have oh...lessee....275 members and we ONLY deal w/ BE people. I bet you havnt had 275 people POST in the BE forums here and at cP COMBINED!
Old 08-10-2001, 01:09 PM #14
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
kevmaster the only reason that happened is becasue a bunch of BE crap forums combined. Quit acting like it was all you. And nobody gives a **** really.