PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-25-2001, 01:40 AM #1
Fratboyjesus

Paintball On Local News

Finally!!!! A news story that portrays paintball in a good manner. My local news does this thing where viewers can challenge the two sports anchors to a specific sport. I was amazed to find out that the segment that was comming up was to be paintball. I set my VCR and waited for what I expected to be another negative portrayal......... When it came on, I was surprised to see that the sports guys were talking about how safe it was and about the "all important mask" as they called it. I was even more shocked to see that the field gave them Angels as rentals! They played speedball at one of the best known fields in MO and got royally kicked and lit up as well. If I knew how, and had the stuff to do it, I would upload it, but for the time being I cant. If only something like this were to air nationwide..........
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2001, 02:25 AM #2
cheesabator

thats awsome man.. i wish more news shows did things like this...
Old 07-25-2001, 02:49 AM #3
PIT VIPER

I GOT IT

Get a hold of the news station that did the great article and ask them to contact espn, cnn, abc, nbc, fox or anyone else and get them to show the segment.
OR
Get there permision to destribute the tape and get someone to put it on the net.
Old 07-25-2001, 02:28 PM #4
Fratboyjesus

If someone has the tech stuff to convert it from a VHS copy id be more than happy to send it to someone and get permission from the studio.
Old 08-02-2001, 09:23 AM #5
B-housesk8r

The sportscaster in my town came and checked out my team and feild and stuff it was pretty cool he also told about how paintball is not a warlike game its just seen that way.