PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 02-09-2020, 04:50 PM #64
Rhianonmat

Thanks

Sorry for the delay in posting about being chosen as the recipient of the Jack Wood's personal custom anodized 1 off Gtek 160R, Virtue Spire 3, and the Powerhouse Competition Reg with an Aerolite HKArmy tank as well. I wanted to wait until everything came in at once so that I could include the proper thanks and photos of all this greatness you guys blessed me with. Thank you to the folks at Planet Eclipse and Jack Wood for being so generous and giving away this awesome 1 of 1 Gtek. I have always been a fan of Planet Eclipse products but now it’s not just because of their awesome guns but because of how they go above and beyond for the paintball community. Thank you to the great people at Virtue for jumping in adding in a Virtue Spire 3 to make sure I would have a reliable way to throw mass amounts of paint down range. A very personal thank you has to go out to Powerhouse. The week I received the news that I was chosen I got a call from them asking me what size tank I would like with the regulator as well. Who knew that it turns out I was playing in some of the same events with my new friend way back in 2000. This week the tank comes in and again my phones caller ID lights up “Powerhouse” and now I have a personal one on one walking me thru how to adjust everything on the reg to my personal set up. In this day and age what company goes that far for someone that didn’t even purchase the item from them? Powerhouse is who that’s who. Last but certainly not the least because without them none of this would have been possible I want to thank PBNation for helping put all of this together. PBNation has shown commitment and support to the game of paintball, the teams, the leagues, the companies, and to the players year after year. Year after year PBNation has brought us together to help those in need. They were there when Chris lasoya was hospitalized from a fire. PBnations was there when Colt Roberts house burned down. When the community needed a beacon to guide it to where help has been needed PBNation has been there to be that beacon. This year they shined the light on me and gave me something worth more than just great gear and a way to return to the game. They helped to give me back that feeling deep down inside of brotherhood, family, and that feeling of a shared bond for love of the game. Thank you to all and I will wave to you as I send you to the dead box.

Jason Matthews
virtuepb.com
planeteclipse.com
powerhouseregs.com

Last edited by Rhianonmat : 02-09-2020 at 04:54 PM. Reason: adding photo
Rhianonmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2020, 08:11 PM #65
John
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
 plays in the NXL
John donated to help Peyton Trent
 is playing at Living Legends XI
John owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
I am glad you got everything and thanks to everyone who went above and beyond. I appreciate everyone who nominated someone either here, on our social media or through a message. Virtue reached out to ask about what color Jason would prefer, Powerhouse asked what size tank and of course Planet Eclipse started it all by giving away a special gun and then including more in the package than they said they would! Jack Wood even took the time to clean it. How often do you get your gun serviced by one of the best engineers in paintball?

Last edited by John : 02-09-2020 at 08:14 PM.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 09:02 PM #66
J.J.Strom
Slug Life #23

Congratulations!
J.J.Strom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 10:14 PM #67
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
Judging by his thank-you letter, the right person received this.

WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 04:22 AM #68
Jack Wood

Annual Supporting Member
Jack Wood is a founding member
Jack Wood works for a Paintball manufacturer
Jack Wood owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Jack Wood owns a Planet Eclipse LVR
Jack Wood owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
Hi Jason,

Glad to see you got the gun! I just hope you have half as much fun as I had designing, building, and using it! Of course, if you any need any help with it, advice, or have any questions, just give me a shout.

Good luck for the future, and remember the only rule: If the gun every becomes surplus to requirements, pay it forward to the next deserving soul. I don't ever want to see this gun pop up on a B/S/T thead!!

Peace!

Jack
Jack Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 07:44 AM #69
Kazer

Kazer is playing at Living Legends VIII
Kazer supports DLX Technology
Kazer supports DLX Technology
Congrats Jason! Very deserving!
Kazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 09:05 PM #70
Sneak Miester
MadMouse with a gun

I don’t post much but that was a well written Thank You. Good luck to to you, keep it fun.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:24 AM #71
Big Papa Pink
High-end Aficionado

Annual Supporting Member
Big Papa Pink is BST Legit
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Big Papa Pink owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Big Papa Pink supports DLX Technology
Congrats! This is an awesome community!

Current Dark Side Markers:
Active: Several Markers
Active Reserve: Many, Many More
Retired from Active Service: A Few limited edition yet fully functional markers
Big Papa Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.