has been a member for 10 years
johnnybravo60025 helped look for balloons
johnnybravo60025 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
johnnybravo60025 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
johnnybravo60025 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAOL_98 View Post
Im in agreement with the new format...yikes
I have been feeling the downhill slide here for years...its really unfortunate as well. I get that social media must offer some perks that a website cannot but I feel like those are all shallow shells in comparison to what something like PBNation or zdspb can offer: knowledge base and a more substantial feeling community. I know that it cannot all last forever but I feel like Id the site becomes more watered down then it already is that is a truly scary thought. Im super glad I was here during the majority of its heyday in the past though! Lots of cool people, BST was ridiculous!, and you were able to get help from more then a handful of the same three people (not that Im unthankful for any help, there was just a lot more people who actually cared to post). Oh I cant forget the picture threads, polls, marker of the month threads...the list goes on of good memories here.
The good thing is, the posts are still here as archives. Someone can search for their issue and hopefully it has already been solved previously.
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2021, 06:28 PM #464
underdog2987
superhero for hire

has been a member for 10 years
I have no social media of any kind besides this profile and one other forum...where will I go for my BST needs???

underdog2987 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.