Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 04-27-2021, 10:30 AM #400
twinings
Cereal Eater

has been a member for 10 years
twinings plays in the PSP
twinings plays in the APPA D4 division
FWIW Colt Roberts hasn’t been at either practice before this NXL, but Grayson Goff is back.
Advertisement
Old 04-27-2021, 11:28 AM #401
Slowmo_1

Slowmo_1 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Slowmo_1 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Slowmo_1 supports Ninja Paintball
I haven't seen it posted here and it's not on the first page, but John Jackson to Ironmen. I've seen it multiple places on Facebook.
Slowmo_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 12:02 PM #402
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowmo_1 View Post
I haven't seen it posted here and it's not on the first page, but John Jackson to Ironmen. I've seen it multiple places on Facebook.
Ya that’s been public knowledge for a while now. The nxl usually posts roster changes on their Instagram to help people stay up to date.
Old 04-28-2021, 04:02 AM #403
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor the great View Post
Arturo is fit but he is 35. Supposedly Greenspan and Blake might have to sit out this weekend due to injuries. They also said Marcello’s knee is bothering him too. Also Dalton is missing this event because he’s in the middle of moving to Arizona with work. There’s a decent chance they’re not gonna have a good showing.

When was the last time Michael Kovar played? 2016?? That’s interesting. I like seeing all these players coming back after not playing for a few years.
My guess is that Kovar looks really good. He was originally slated to play on the Xfactor semi pro support squad, Grit, then suddenly he was pulled back up to pro. That makes me think he came to practice and just dunked on everyone.
Old 04-28-2021, 11:37 AM #404
AngelsNightmare
Wha happen?

is playing at Living Legends XI
AngelsNightmare owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AngelsNightmare owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
AngelsNightmare supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeter4 View Post
If Dynasty can find a way to add a few more young players into their program they could be looking goof for awhile. Marcello and Tyler are likely to play at least 5 more seasons, Urena is young, Arturo is young and fit, Grayson should fill in well.
What happened with that kid they pulled from the combine a couple years back? I think his last name was King?
AngelsNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 12:15 PM #405
Joshisanalligator
alligator catcher

plays in the NXL
Joshisanalligator owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsNightmare View Post
What happened with that kid they pulled from the combine a couple years back? I think his last name was King?
Matt Kling. He's from Australia and last I spoke to him he was spending a little more time to focus on personal life (work, school, etc...).
Joshisanalligator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 12:47 PM #406
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Quote:
If Dynasty can find a way to add a few more young players into their program they could be looking goof for awhile. Marcello and Tyler are likely to play at least 5 more seasons, Urena is young, Arturo is young and fit, Grayson should fill in well.
He played good for them in Europe as the expendables but when they brought him to a couple events in the US, he didn’t do so hot.

Mike Warring is confirmed for RL
Old 04-28-2021, 01:28 PM #407
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
I remember the Dynasty answer being that he didn't understand what the requirements of being a pro was, and had a different idea of what it would be in his head. And that he didn't handle the transition into pro well and needed more time to develop but didnt have that time with his personal life.
Old 04-28-2021, 02:09 PM #408
Justin Mason
www.ProPaintball.com

Justin Mason is an NCPA National Champion
Cody Bayless and Colt Roberts are out.

Insiders say they don't see JR joining Infamous.

Going to be cool to see SK back with Dynasty.

Edit and cool to see Grayson back in the mix with X-Factor.

RIP Matt Dawson #58

"John is the new “official PBN Troll”" - Trevor the great
Justin Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 03:10 PM #409
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mason View Post
Cody Bayless and Colt Roberts are out.

Insiders say they don't see JR joining Infamous.

Going to be cool to see SK back with Dynasty.

Edit and cool to see Grayson back in the mix with X-Factor.
Bring back propaintball
Old 04-28-2021, 07:14 PM #410
$balla
[b]anned

Quote:
I remember the Dynasty answer being that he didn't understand what the requirements of being a pro was, and had a different idea of what it would be in his head. And that he didn't handle the transition into pro well and needed more time to develop but didnt have that time with his personal life.
Bummer, that's a hecking opportunity.
$balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 03:49 AM #411
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by $balla View Post
Bummer, that's a hecking opportunity.
Maybe, but its pretty scary to put your entire life and career on hold to play pro paintball in a different country and not be getting paid a living wage.
Old 04-29-2021, 09:37 AM #412
Oc_rage
Guess who's back?

Oc_rage is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Maybe, but its pretty scary to put your entire life and career on hold to play pro paintball in a different country and not be getting paid a living wage.
wasn't he only like 19 or real early 20's? I doubt he had a career he was putting on hold and he was only coming to the states for the layout practices and event. Yeah thats ~3 weeks for 5 events, but you're playing Pro paintball and having all your expenses for those weeks covered.

he was probably more burned out from doing that traveling and spending all that time for the tournaments just to play maybe 1 or 2 points a match.
Old 04-29-2021, 11:39 AM #413
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oc_rage View Post
wasn't he only like 19 or real early 20's? I doubt he had a career he was putting on hold and he was only coming to the states for the layout practices and event. Yeah thats ~3 weeks for 5 events, but you're playing Pro paintball and having all your expenses for those weeks covered.

he was probably more burned out from doing that traveling and spending all that time for the tournaments just to play maybe 1 or 2 points a match.
I mean to dedicate essentially 15 weeks a year (NXL) and then likely another 10 weeks to XNL Europe, during that age period is pretty tough if you are trying to get education or starting to learn a trade. Thats essentially half your year going to something that pays you nothing and takes you away from work and school.
Old 04-29-2021, 09:35 PM #414
Justin Mason
www.ProPaintball.com

Justin Mason is an NCPA National Champion
Zack Patient from Infamous is out for this event due to a quad injury.

Quote:
Bring back propaintball
Its a work in progress but we are making headway. Thanks for the support!

Btw Trevor and wck902 you guys made it into this weeks rumor report. It went direct to FB (@propaintballcom) but future drops will go on the site. Thanks for your contributions..Running propb took a village.. we are always open to content suggestions, rumors, just about anything. Drop me a line and lets talk.

RIP Matt Dawson #58

"John is the new “official PBN Troll”" - Trevor the great
Justin Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 11:27 PM #415
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mason View Post
Zack Patient from Infamous is out for this event due to a quad injury.

Quote:
Bring back propaintball
Its a work in progress but we are making headway. Thanks for the support!

Btw Trevor and wck902 you guys made it into this weeks rumor report. It went direct to FB (@propaintballcom) but future drops will go on the site. Thanks for your contributions..Running propb took a village.. we are always open to content suggestions, rumors, just about anything. Drop me a line and lets talk.
Facebook and Instagram are probably your best bet right now but you already know that. Your website was prime from 2008-2012 I believe. I think if You run both FB, IG, and then a separate web page like the one you already have, and have it linked in the social media pages, you'd do just fine. But you’d have to stay consistent with posting content for a while in order to gain traffic again. Maybe go back to getting pro players promote your content again.
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.