Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 03-05-2021, 07:41 AM #43
martix_agent
Mandated fun

martix_agent is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking002 View Post
Homophobe too?! Jeez you're really the worst.
yea, pbsales is a pretty terrible person. I wish the ignore list would also make the "ghost" posts stop showing up, too. Pre covid I was pretty sure I didn't like this person.
Old 03-05-2021, 01:03 PM #44
PBSales

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking002 View Post
Homophobe too?! Jeez you're really the worst.
Nothing homophobic about it. I was simply stating he is a girl and his wife, whom is probably the most masculine person in his marriage assumes the role of the husband. (Insert pegging joke here) but I understand some people (You) cannot pass up a chance to be offended. As for me being a terrible person.... does that mean I shouldn't be expecting a Birthday card from you this year?
Old 03-05-2021, 02:00 PM #45
martix_agent
Mandated fun

martix_agent is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Sexist as well?
Keep digging, I guess.
Old 03-05-2021, 03:38 PM #46
viking002
Da Sigma

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
viking002 posts videos on PbNation
viking002 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
Sexist as well?
Keep digging, I guess.
Man really wishes we could go back to the "good ole days" where people weren't "pussies".

Last edited by viking002 : 03-05-2021 at 03:40 PM.
viking002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 11:35 PM #47
AirAssault

AirAssault is a Supporting Member
AirAssault owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by going_home View Post
We are wide open in Florida.

Thats how we deal with it, if you want to wear a mask have at it, if you dont then dont.

Seems to be a lockdown northeast mentality versus a wide open deep south get outta my face attitude.

Deal with it.

Typical Florida moron... people don't wear masks to protect themselves you wear a mask to protect others.
Old 03-08-2021, 06:31 AM #48
going_home
Hebrews 13:8

Annual Supporting Member
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
going_home owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirAssault View Post
Typical Florida moron... people don't wear masks to protect themselves you wear a mask to protect others.
People dont wear masks because it doesnt protect themselves or others.

You go ahead and live in fear, I choose not to.

And here we go again, I'm better than you because I care.....

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Mao Zedong
going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 02:13 AM #49
assassyn86
INDEEEED

Annual Supporting Member
assassyn86 is a Supporting Member
Remember that time where there was a thread advertising a game that people could choose to go to or not go to? Then it turned into cuz de covid you MUST NOT PLAAAAAAY. Hope the event went well and there was a decent turnout.
assassyn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 08:39 AM #50
tomc727
Doc

Annual Supporting Member
tomc727 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
tomc727 plays in the APPA D4 division
tomc727 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
tomc727 supports Ninja Paintball
tomc727 owns a Planet Eclipse LVR
Quote:
Originally Posted by assassyn86 View Post
Remember that time where there was a thread advertising a game that people could choose to go to or not go to? Then it turned into cuz de covid you MUST NOT PLAAAAAAY. Hope the event went well and there was a decent turnout.
Exactly.

Hope there was a great turnout.

Planet Eclipse LV1 & LVR
Planet Eclipse Geo 3.1 & 3.5
Planet Eclipse Aftershock 25th Anniversary 3.5
Planet Eclipse CS1
Planet Eclipse CSR
tomc727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 04:15 PM #51
cyberpyr8
Instagram:@evil_paintball

cyberpyr8 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
cyberpyr8 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
cyberpyr8 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyOsiris View Post
The gameplay is safe I agree with you there. But be real man, no one is taking covid seriously off the field and in the pits. Everyone is still vaping and high fiving all over each other. If you are cool with putting your clients in the grave, have at it man.
Not sure where you have been playing (or if you have...) but I started back last June when things in GA opened back up. Even as recently as two weeks ago the feel of the game outside of the field has changed. People are either wearing masks off the field or staying away from each other 6+ feet. I would be hesitant to go to a big game like this but honestly, I have been quarantined a few times and I have always worked from home and haven't been exposed directly myself. My wife and kids have had to quarantine because of direct exposure from going to work and I was stuck at home too to be sure I didn't give it to anyone else until we had an all clear on results.

So I have played almost every week or 2 since last June and not had one issue from going to a field, but going to work every day my family has taken more risks. We are all now vaccinated (at least the first one) and will be fully vaccinated in a few weeks. But things for me at the field will stay the same.

At the field I think the feel has changed but everyone is still enjoying the game and playing. I chose not to go to this big event but we have large crowds playing every week at our field. We talk further away from each other and only fist bump here and there. That's even a little weird to me but I wear gloves. I think things are safer on most paintball fields than people realize. Going to the store or work is probably much more risky for most people.

Play/don't play I don't care. If you don't feel safe stay home. But I'm 51 and playing for 10 more years isn't guaranteed for me. I love the sport. If I am going to do something risky in life that might get me covid, I would rather it be on the paintball field than going to Walmart. Just my $0.02 worth. Regardless, I'm glad the game went well.
| CK Platinum Red Pants | Salomon XA Pro 3D Shoes | Exalt Death Grip Gloves
Winter Clothing: CRBN X Push Blood Red Mask | Jerseys Clinic Jersey | Exalt Bounce Cap | CK Platinum Red Pants | Salomon XA Pro 3D Shoes | Exalt Death Grip Gloves
Extra Weight: GoPro Hero 3+ and Case | HK Mask Mount | PE Rolling Bag | Guru Gun Stands | Mad Fuego Barrel Socks | Infamous Push Mask
Projects: Evil Pimp
Home Field: Hoppers, GA
cyberpyr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 04:49 PM #52
John
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
 is playing at Living Legends XI
John supports Empire
John is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomc727 View Post
Exactly.

Hope there was a great turnout.
The turnout was outstanding. I believe there were about 850 people in attendance. So they really are in reach of turning this into a 1,000 player game as soon as next year.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 02:58 PM #53
JohnnyRingo1
Bringing Grumpy back

Annual Supporting Member
JohnnyRingo1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Amen!
JohnnyRingo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 03:14 PM #54
tomc727
Doc

Annual Supporting Member
tomc727 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
tomc727 plays in the APPA D4 division
tomc727 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
tomc727 supports Ninja Paintball
tomc727 owns a Planet Eclipse LVR
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
The turnout was outstanding. I believe there were about 850 people in attendance. So they really are in reach of turning this into a 1,000 player game as soon as next year.
Great to hear.

Planet Eclipse LV1 & LVR
Planet Eclipse Geo 3.1 & 3.5
Planet Eclipse Aftershock 25th Anniversary 3.5
Planet Eclipse CS1
Planet Eclipse CSR
tomc727 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.