pb24hobbs (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by doofak4l View Post
i agree!!!
pb24hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 06:43 PM #681
WatCh Th3 SnaKe

word, 5 man tournament tomorrow at All-American Paintball Park...that i just found out about

anyone want to go watch with me?
WatCh Th3 SnaKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:14 PM #682
infamous528

no.
AAPP is like 2 hours away from me.
and why would we go watch. we don't know any teams in it

maybe you should post stuff that isn't rediculoes
Gear Sale
infamous528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:06 AM #683
WatCh Th3 SnaKe

im not even going...i was kidding in a semi serious way if that makes sense...i dont even know where that place is but im going up to condor tomorrow

Last edited by WatCh Th3 SnaKe : 12-08-2007 at 10:20 AM.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:35 AM #684
infamous528

way to forget the mark
Gear Sale
Old 12-09-2007, 09:04 PM #685
pb23hobbs (Banned)

i thought we did very good today as a team for those of us who played. i just want everyone to know we had somewhat of a team meeting today and alot got accomplished. we are going to start stepping up our game and are really going to do better. most of our guys gave up alot to play on this team; pat and shane gave up thier hours at work, me and eric put out alot of time and money, mcpeak gave up his wrestling and many people give up family and girlfriend affairs to play on this team and for that i thank you. with that being said we are making a few new rules. we will be playing as a team once a week. once on a sunday and once on a saturday.
there will be no blowing off your team members anymore and not showing up without any calls. turning off your cell phone and not showing up to practice is a major sign of disrespect to your team mates. i know we all have families and obligations and even emergencies, but emergencies dont occur every week and other obligations definitely are planned in advance. from now on if we are missing a player with a no call no show we will just play that day with a short roster and discuss cutting that player after that practice.
the last thing i want to discuss is working guns. we must all have working guns, hoppers ect. when showing up to practice. some of you are up till 3 in the morning playing games but when you come to the field youre short pants or short a mask or youre guns arent cleaned and inop and youre out of batteries. we need to take every practice as a tornament.
well sorry bout the long message guys but i thought these things needed to get out in the open. hope this only helps our team in the future. good luck to you all. p.s. MANDATORY PRACTICE THIS SUNDAY!!!
pb23hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:11 PM #686
infamous528

Dustin has a good point.
if you look at the arsenal kids, all of their stuff works when they show up and even though they don't show up as a full squad they know exactly where everyone is going on Sunday. I think we all have enough time to give to this team and if we give that time, we will definitely be where arsenal kidz is right now in a year.
Gear Sale
Old 12-09-2007, 09:16 PM #687
??11??
&quot;Big gay Al&quot;

??11?? plays in the PSP
??11?? owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
??11?? plays in the APPA D2 division
??11?? has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
hey guys i made a new thread because of all the past post on this one. If you guys dont want it and want to kill me ill earse it

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2469779
Dynasty 2:2011-2012

Last edited by ??11?? : 12-09-2007 at 09:18 PM.
??11?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:17 PM #688
pb23hobbs (Banned)

this thread is alright but idc if you keep your new thread
pb23hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:18 PM #689
??11??
&quot;Big gay Al&quot;

??11?? plays in the PSP
??11?? owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
??11?? plays in the APPA D2 division
??11?? has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
well if you dont care we might as well use the shiny new one
Dynasty 2:2011-2012
??11?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:23 PM #690
~Proto~
Jan 2k6'r

~Proto~ plays in the USPL
~Proto~ helped look for balloons
~Proto~ plays in the APPA D5 division
Minions Theard v.2

i love you alex
Old 12-09-2007, 11:27 PM #691
WatCh Th3 SnaKe

sorry about missing today, i did leave you a message dunno if u got it or not...either way i figured id save my money until after I have my ego...I plan on drilling/playing thursday night, practicing saturday and playing sunday as well this upcoming week..

I will have my 08 ego by thursday its suppose to be here by tuesday so I wont have anymore gun problems...as for my hopper...billings put my virtue chip in backwards...

good to hear everyone had a good day and looking forward to thurs/sunday

peace
Old 12-10-2007, 10:18 AM #692
squeaky
INFAMY FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb23hobbs View Post
i thought we did very good today as a team for those of us who played. i just want everyone to know we had somewhat of a team meeting today and alot got accomplished. we are going to start stepping up our game and are really going to do better. most of our guys gave up alot to play on this team; pat and shane gave up thier hours at work, me and eric put out alot of time and money, mcpeak gave up his wrestling and many people give up family and girlfriend affairs to play on this team and for that i thank you. with that being said we are making a few new rules. we will be playing as a team once a week. once on a sunday and once on a saturday.
there will be no blowing off your team members anymore and not showing up without any calls. turning off your cell phone and not showing up to practice is a major sign of disrespect to your team mates. i know we all have families and obligations and even emergencies, but emergencies dont occur every week and other obligations definitely are planned in advance. from now on if we are missing a player with a no call no show we will just play that day with a short roster and discuss cutting that player after that practice.
the last thing i want to discuss is working guns. we must all have working guns, hoppers ect. when showing up to practice. some of you are up till 3 in the morning playing games but when you come to the field youre short pants or short a mask or youre guns arent cleaned and inop and youre out of batteries. we need to take every practice as a tornament.
well sorry bout the long message guys but i thought these things needed to get out in the open. hope this only helps our team in the future. good luck to you all. p.s. MANDATORY PRACTICE THIS SUNDAY!!!
Dustin makes alot of sense here. I know how sometimes folks just dont wanna get outta bed etc, and ya get lazy at times even with coming out to play ball, however, gotta make up your minds of you want a competitive tournament team or a rec team. Cant hold folks up if undecided or just not really into it like that. I see you guys play from time to time. You got potential if your willing to put in the effort. And whoever your captn is, not sure of which one. Hey man set a standard and raise it if you have to but never let it degrade.
I put my 2 cents in to say this because I really support the young teams around the hood simply trying to make the grade.

Just a little advise. If you really want to grow and accomplish and progress as a team, work with who you have. do not be so quick to look for the superstar players. Many are only about the winning and not about the journey to winning. So their stay maybe short lived. BUT there are exceptions mind you. Find players that are willing to grow and have skills that are comprable to the rest of the team if not a little better. But are dedicated and always willing to listen, learn and help.

peace minions
God our creator loves mankind very very much. He sent Jesus the Christ to die for our sins so we do not have to face an eternal future without him lost forever. Our sins remain upon us so long as we continue to reject Him. There is No True Peace without Christ, who is the Salvation of God. Try Him and see.
Christianity is not a "Religion" about Jesus Christ but a relationship with Jesus the Christ
squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 10:37 AM #693
TOMMYGONZ
MURDA CAPITAL

[quote=pb23hobbs;42315062]i thought we did very good today as a team for those of us who played. i just want everyone to know we had somewhat of a team meeting today and alot got accomplished. we are going to start stepping up our game and are really going to do better. most of our guys gave up alot to play on this team; pat and shane gave up thier hours at work, me and eric put out alot of time and money, mcpeak gave up his wrestling and many people give up family and girlfriend affairs to play on this team and for that i thank you. with that being said we are making a few new rules. we will be playing as a team once a week. once on a sunday and once on a saturday.
well sorry bout the long message guys but i thought these things needed to get out in the open. hope this only helps our team in the future. good luck to you all. p.s. MANDATORY PRACTICE THIS SUNDAY!!![/QUOTe

WHATZ UP MINIONS, JUST TO LET YALL KNOW DUSTIN IS 150% RIGHT ON EVERYTHING HE SAID TO BE A GOOD TEAM ALL U NEED IS TEAM WORK BUT TO BE A GREAT TEAM U NEEB ALL OF THE ABOVE NO BS NO EXCUSSES AS MUCH AS U SACRIFICE THAT AS MUCH AS U GET BACK U GIVE A LIL BIT & THATS HOW MUCH U GET BACK U GIVE A LOT & ALL YOUR EFFORT WILL BE REWARDED ANYWAYS FELLAS GOOD LUCK & SEE U GUYS ON THE FIELD