Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-16-2020, 09:36 AM #1
Stevens48

New to the DLX family

Hi guys, and gals, I’m new to the DLX family and thought I’d introduce myself here.
I’ve been into paintball since the early 2000’s, maybe 2003? I’ve owned many markers and gear since then. I did fall out of it in about 2014 or so. I am just getting back into it again. All my old gear is MIA at least for now. I’m going through a bitter divorce and the fear has suddenly “disappeared “ so she says.
Anyway, I’ve owned a little of everything, so it seems, over the years. Tippmann, Spyder, Invert mini, Dye, Proto, Planet Eclipse, Autocockers, Angels, and Shockers. Maybe a few I’m missing. Anyways, I’ve owned and enjoyed, a few. This is my first Luxe. I fell in love with these when they first came out. I remember seeing them at the Chicago PSP event. I don’t remember what year. I actually liked the purple and gold color.
So, a couple questions about it. The manual says to use high pressure air tank? What are you guys using on them? Second, how easy is it to get parts for? This marker has a Scythe trigger when I bought it and I really don’t like it. I’d rather go back to the stock trigger.
Just to give and get some feedback, I bought a ninja v2 tank so my air can be adjustable from high to low outputs. I have not yet bought a loader for it!!!! Help!!!!
I’m leaning towards a dye rotor or a spire. Not sure I want to break the bank and buy the R2 or Spire 3, or how is the bunker king loaders? Pros, cons?
My intentions here are to get back into paintball. Period. I like scenarios, but I enjoy being on a team doing tournaments as well. I’m up for anything really. As long as I’m there, I’m happy. I love paintball.
Attached Images
File Type: png 9C7C02DA-B7C3-432A-A4AD-CF760224B0FA_1589639783622.png (6.59 MB, 11 views)
Stevens48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2020, 02:08 PM #2
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
Welcome, put an encore engine in it and you’ll be amazed at how good of a shooter it can be.