PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-02-2020, 05:30 PM #1
geardownson

Annual Supporting Member
Luxe oled feathertouch settings?

I was setting my luxe to have as soft a shot as possible so i put the feathertouch in and i have adjusted my mani. My question to you guys is at what ROF do you cap it at? More or less how fast have you guys got yours to shoot reliably with this setup? Reliability an not chopping are of my utmost preference.

Thanks
geardownson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-02-2020, 05:45 PM #2
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
Well this will be hard as most of us are all shooting capped. I used to play 15 with my 1.5, then we went to 12.5, now we play capped true semi at 10. All my electros are capped at 10 semi.

You shouldn’t have an issue getting 18 out of it with a rotor reliably.