Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-17-2021, 12:40 PM #1
FeerlessX

Angry !!!WARNING!!! ANSGear are thieves. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM! !!!WARNING!!!

As the title reads, they failed to ship me half of my order and upon inquiring to their customer service where the rest of my order is they accuse me of receiving the items and trying to make a false claim!? The missing items were literally circled on the invoice I received in my package so I know they are aware that they weren't included but somehow their support team insists I received everything I paid for and refuses to communicate with me further. Me and my team have used them a lot previously but after this experience I'm not risking a few hundred dollars going missing with them once more. So heed my advice and order from Proedgepb.com or lonewolfpaintball.com as their shipping and customer support is immensely better than ANS and I have never been robbed by them! Thanks for reading and hope this doesn't happen to anybody else!
FeerlessX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2021, 01:13 PM #2
HighPSIGuy
Joined 2006 - New Account

is playing at Living Legends XI
HighPSIGuy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Interesting. ANS has always been good to me in the past, especially their customer service. They have grown so large its bound to hit these bumps in the road. Hope they make things right.

If you have been cooperative im sure they will get a resolution rolling.

You are right though...cant go wrong with lonewolf. Smaller shop so you receive a more personalized customer support experience.
100% Positive Feedback:170+
HighPSIGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 02:11 PM #3
FeerlessX

Yeah definitely way quicker and friendlier experience with the alternatives, like you said I've had bumps with them in the past that they rectified and made the situation right.... But this time I tried being nice and just asking hey when should I expect these items I didn't get? And they replied back accusing me of receiving them and trying to get items for free so after that I was pretty pissed with their customer service. Couple hundo down the drain and now I got a email chain they won't reply to! Hope this never happens to you friend!
FeerlessX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 11:00 AM #4
Morgenstern

This is not new. ANS has a history of doing well overall but from time to time mess up and mess up big. There was a thread on here years ago about a person who bought a brand new marker from them and when he received it, everything was in the box except the marker. Turns out that the marker was still on the store wall, it was a demo model. As such, it wasn't brand new and he paid the brand new price. They realized their mistake and shipped it out to him, but he paid full price for something that should have been discounted.
Morgenstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 01:04 PM #5
tbiaslorin

Not having any luck with ANS or PaintballOnline...literally weeks without any communication despite repeated followups.
tbiaslorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 02:53 PM #6
Morgenstern

Have you called them? Generally works faster than emails.
Morgenstern is offline   Reply With Quote