tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
This is a massive move. This puts Infamous into the top 3 instantly

where were you, the day the forums died.
tweeter4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 08:57 AM #4
chevota

chevota owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor the great View Post
Heyyy, the comments are back.
Was thinking the same thing.

Great pick up for Infamous, and another huge lose for AC. AC will be one of the weaker teams this year IMO after losing probably there top 3 players.

This should make them a top 10 team maybe even a top 5 team this year if they all click together, Hard to break into the top 5 though. Unless Dynasty, Heat, Xfactor, Russians or Impact start to lose a step, the top 5 are just about already a lock.
Damage is right there as well, Revo is looking strong, The Ironmen are starting look ok again.

Last edited by chevota : 12-24-2020 at 12:24 PM.
chevota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 09:44 AM #5
F1ipFREAK
NE Rebellion

F1ipFREAK plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
F1ipFREAK plays in the APPA D3 division
Looking forward to seeing him on the field with Infamous. His performance at Cup was awesome
F1ipFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 01:21 PM #6
Noa Bo
Back Center = Bad Back

Annual Supporting Member
Noa Bo plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeter4 View Post
Really? I probably donít pay enough attention to ACís games anymore because I wasnít aware he was such a game changer/contributor. Just like all the teams that go through the off-season shuffle, Infamous will have to get their chemistry brewing asap.
-Operation Paintball [ woodsball and speedball ]
2021 Setups:
-Prime XTS, Powerhouse Haymkr Reg, HK 80/4500 Tank, Spire 280 Loader, and Dye UL-s barrel. [ speedball ]
-CVO w/Adrenaline Frame, Powerhouse Haymkr Reg, HK 80/4500 Tank, Dye R2 Loader, and Dye UL-s barrel. [ woodsball]
2021 Speedball Team Gunís 4 Hire ( locals )
Noa Bo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 02:19 PM #7
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noa Bo View Post
Really? I probably don’t pay enough attention to AC’s games anymore because I wasn’t aware he was such a game changer/contributor. Just like all the teams that go through the off-season shuffle, Infamous will have to get their chemistry brewing asap.
With the way infamous played this year, I don’t see this move making them even top 5. They’d be lucky if they finish top 10, at the pace they went this year. How many games did they win this year, 1? 2? They have the talent but no chemistry at all. How can you mercy rule impact and then lose to teams like aftermath? When you have extreme bipolar inconsistencies like that, there’s something wrong. Are they staying out in practices until the sky is pitch black? It seems to me that after they beat impact at cup, other teams watched them and exposed them, and then they had no other game plans after that.

When infamous had Damian, Brad, bobby, Resar and the Bernstein brothers, wake Etc..they had incredible team chemistry, and roster wise, they probably weren’t even top 3, but would still win an event almost once a year.

Last edited by Trevor the great : 12-24-2020 at 02:23 PM.
Trevor the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 03:41 PM #8
Noa Bo
Back Center = Bad Back

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor the great View Post
With the way infamous played this year, I donít see this move making them even top 5. Theyíd be lucky if they finish top 10, at the pace they went this year. How many games did they win this year, 1? 2? They have the talent but no chemistry at all. How can you mercy rule impact and then lose to teams like aftermath? When you have extreme bipolar inconsistencies like that, thereís something wrong. Are they staying out in practices until the sky is pitch black? It seems to me that after they beat impact at cup, other teams watched them and exposed them, and then they had no other game plans after that.

When infamous had Damian, Brad, bobby, Resar and the Bernstein brothers, wake Etc..they had incredible team chemistry, and roster wise, they probably werenít even top 3, but would still win an event almost once a year.
Impact just got better and better as the event unfolded. Infamous was the opposite. They started out strong but after that they stopped finding the answers. Maybe itís a coaching issue? If Lemanski doesnít have enough assistance to help make the adjustments needed, then I can see why teams find a way to stop them. I gotta hand it to Impact though, with covid most likely effecting their coaching and support, the deep experience among the roster was enough to make up for that, or a lot of it. Infamous just doesnít have that type of experience to get em out of a hole, but they do have a lot of talent.

Assuming we get enough events to take place next year, I think Infamous will start to show up around September, if they do at all. If they can start tying things together faster then that, more power to em. Other teams showed how hungry they were at Cup too, AC Diesel being the best example. How many other up and coming teams will do the same, show the same hunger, and make it harder for the legendary names to keep a top 10 placement? Ironmen had that look ( and hunger ) in both events of 2020, just saying.

The top 5 teams in the world will shuffle places here and there but probably wonít drop into the 6th to 10th realm. Diesel and Ironmen seem like the only two who could upset the stronghold. I donít see Infamous cracking into that bubble yet- what is their scout coaching status?
2021 Setups:
-Prime XTS, Powerhouse Haymkr Reg, HK 80/4500 Tank, Spire 280 Loader, and Dye UL-s barrel. [ speedball ]
-CVO w/Adrenaline Frame, Powerhouse Haymkr Reg, HK 80/4500 Tank, Dye R2 Loader, and Dye UL-s barrel. [ woodsball]
Old 12-24-2020, 05:53 PM #9
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Impact just got better and better as the event unfolded. Infamous was the opposite. They started out strong but after that they stopped finding the answers. Maybe itís a coaching issue? If Lemanski doesnít have enough assistance to help make the adjustments needed, then I can see why teams find a way to stop them. I gotta hand it to Impact though, with covid most likely effecting their coaching and support, the deep experience among the roster was enough to make up for that, or a lot of it. Infamous just doesnít have that type of experience to get em out of a hole, but they do have a lot of talent.

Assuming we get enough events to take place next year, I think Infamous will start to show up around September, if they do at all. If they can start tying things together faster then that, more power to em. Other teams showed how hungry they were at Cup too, AC Diesel being the best example. How many other up and coming teams will do the same, show the same hunger, and make it harder for the legendary names to keep a top 10 placement? Ironmen had that look ( and hunger ) in both events of 2020, just saying.

The top 5 teams in the world will shuffle places here and there but probably wonít drop into the 6th to 10th realm. Diesel and Ironmen seem like the only two who could upset the stronghold. I donít see Infamous cracking into that bubble yet- what is their scout coaching status?
I was thinking it was a coaching issue but lemanski had that team winning consistently from 2014-2016. They were constantly upsetting impact, heat, dynasty in that time period. I personally think itís all the roster changes they have constantly. Travis is trying to put a team together for 2022 realistically. If they stick together (Greg siewers, Iím calling you out), they can have serious potential.
Old 12-26-2020, 08:24 AM #10
Oc_rage
Guess who's back?

Oc_rage is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeter4 View Post
I honestly would be shocked if they cracked top 4 even once. I like Infamous and play at Thomas Taylors field, but they just dont have the resources or the group to get good enough practice in. Thomas plays against mainly divisional players with maybe a handful of semi-pro players who always play with Thomas and not so much against him.

Its honestly kinda the same as Seattle Thunder. Those guys pretty much never play against other pro's.
Old 12-26-2020, 09:48 AM #11
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Really? I probably don’t pay enough attention to AC’s games anymore because I wasn’t aware he was such a game changer/contributor. Just like all the teams that go through the off-season shuffle, Infamous will have to get their chemistry brewing asap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oc_rage View Post
I honestly would be shocked if they cracked top 4 even once. I like Infamous and play at Thomas Taylors field, but they just dont have the resources or the group to get good enough practice in. Thomas plays against mainly divisional players with maybe a handful of semi-pro players who always play with Thomas and not so much against him.

Its honestly kinda the same as Seattle Thunder. Those guys pretty much never play against other pro's.

I think they are being a bit undersold. They will have an elite Dside attack with Siewers and Hall. Hall is a top level attacker and super underrated. He was a huge player for AC, so much of the credit always goes to the Jackson's, but the main reason they could always close games is because Ryan was shooting 2-3 guys off the field for them.

Their back line is strong with Kali and Mickowski, both whom are veterans minds and great gun fighters.

Honestly, if they can get a solid answer at snake, they will be a top level team. Thomas is still great but he is not a guy that is consistent, some games he destroys the entire team (20% of the time) and the rest is getting shot off the break or making bad decisions when he gets to the good spot.

In an ideal world. Thomas can be a top level Snake 2, and if he could just get a consistent attacker in front of him, he would be in an ideal scenario for his skill set.

I think they are being undersold, and feel like they will challenge this year, especially with the aggressive expansion to the Infamous brand and a larger funding behind them.

Thunder is on a different level though for sure, I don't think any of those guys on that roster would even get a starting spot on Infamous.

where were you, the day the forums died.
tweeter4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 10:28 AM #12
Noa Bo
Back Center = Bad Back

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oc_rage View Post

Thomas has that experience and certain switch he can turn on. Heíll stoke the competitive fires within, he knows how to bring his level up. It is what it is, but for sure heíd be better served with more pros in the area. Infamous is making adjustments, but Iím not making any predictions yet as far as ďgoing upĒ. Iíll at least predict they remain where theyíre at, a team consistently fighting to make it to Sunday paintball, and sometimes they make it. If Nate comes back for 2021, I may start making some new and bold predictions.

Whereíd Uprising go!? I see AO and Nicky every once in a while. James Creek is back in the NW. The rest ( besides Graham and the Pinoy dude ) are further down south in or near your area, OC- Tommy, Brandon, Scotty. Guess theyíd rather practice as a team then play individually here and there. But thatís three pros that could be adding to the talent pool at Impact Action. *shrugs*

Seattle Thunder has a good program. Obviously they donít have the funding of a like a team in the top 6, but they keep improving everything each year. They have a full time coach, Corey has scouted and brought back some strong, young, talent, and the vibe of the team just changed. Theyíve got more money and support then ever, and they all really make an effort to tie it all in- I see the teamís chemistry on and off the field. When I watch them I would like to see them hold onto the leads they earn, and not get so many penalties.
2021 Setups:
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.