Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-19-2019, 03:12 PM #1
YaBoiGotTheBalls

Looking for spyder EM1

What is up everyone, I am aware of the b/s/t but I havn't had much luck there. Im a fiend for spyders and my dream spyder is an em1, if anyone can help me out in finding one to buy i would appreciate it endlessly. Thankyou!
YaBoiGotTheBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-19-2019, 10:39 PM #2
ferret15
STTB connoisseur

has been a member for 10 years
ferret15 donated to help Peyton Trent
ferret15 supports Ninja Paintball
i mean i got one for the same reason, just checked the last couple spots i didn't see them listed. A lot of extra parts. I&I sports was the last place i knew of, better put out an ebay alert.

"Originally posted by E99_Curt: Shouldn't you be busy making a marker?
"
ferret15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 06:23 AM #3
tarsun

i have one that or two spares that need work... im looking for Raven Primal parts and feel your pain.
IIR ill take some picts. you looking for a project em1?
tarsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 10:02 PM #4
YaBoiGotTheBalls

Yes! i do not mind projects. feel free to post some pictures if you can. sorry for not responding quicker; i lost hope anyone would ever write back
Old 05-28-2019, 07:17 AM #5
tarsun

no worries. let me see what i got
Old 05-29-2019, 01:32 PM #6
YaBoiGotTheBalls

I look forward to seeing! Tbh it's my dream gun lol. Just something about a spyder.
Old 05-30-2019, 07:31 AM #7
tarsun

i have a beautiful em-1 java edition but thats staying with me.

this hasnt been updated in awhile but here was the collection from 2017

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread....ghlight=tarsun
Old 05-30-2019, 08:59 AM #8
YaBoiGotTheBalls

Wow. I just looked through, thats a solid collection of spyders my dude, and that em1 is beautiful! If you see anyone selling one definitely point me in the right direction!
Old 06-05-2019, 01:51 AM #9
xXBloodLustACXx
The EM1 Collector

Hi all, I just happened to be passing through and saw this. I have a few EM1s and spare parts, haven't used any in years though so they would likely take some work to get running.

If anyone's interested, PM me for more info
xXBloodLustACXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:05 AM #10
YaBoiGotTheBalls

Hey my dude, it says you have chosen not to receive pm's
Old 06-11-2019, 06:20 PM #11
Medamorfis

I need the battery cover for my 2nd EM1
Medamorfis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:30 PM #12
Medamorfis

How much you willing to pay for a working EM1? I might consider selling my 2nd one that's missing the battery cover.
Medamorfis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:05 PM #13
YaBoiGotTheBalls

Ill pm you!
Old 12-03-2019, 05:43 PM #14
maninthesea

Hello YaBoiGotTheBalls
I have an EM1 that has been dormant for years. I am looking for someone to go over it/refurb and tune it. Looking at this forum you seem to be one of the Spyder guru's. Are you interested in takeing a look at it or can you direct me to someone you recommend?
Jim

I tried to email buy I think you have that blocked. I was not able to figure out how to PM. Maybe I not allowed as a noob

Last edited by maninthesea : 12-03-2019 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Mo Info
maninthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 03:10 AM #15
Mr. Charlie

I think you need 5 posts to access the PM function.

If you already have made 5 try Emailing the Moderator “John” and tell him.
Dye Whiteout M3s, Dye Black and Silver IM Pro DSR+, MacDev Aqua Camo Clone GTI, and Black Empire Resurrection Pump - Ninja SL2 77/4500 tanks with PowerHouse TKO Tank Regulators - Spyder Sonix with Empire Pure Energy 48/3000 - Jax Shredders - CRBN Paintball - Punisher’s PB
Mr. Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 03:32 PM #16
YaBoiGotTheBalls

Hello! I appreciate you thinking i know more than i do, but im pretty new to the EM1 as well, I only recently got mine up and running and shes still waiting on some parts to be at 100%! To pm me all youve got to do is click on my profile image and select the option that looks like a written message, im currently on mobile so i cant say forsure how that looks on the normal desktop format of the website. If youre able to pm me ill point you in the direction you need to head! And if not then ill post some people who might be able to help when i get another free moment!
Old 12-04-2019, 05:23 PM #17
maninthesea

Well I guess MR Charlie answered the PM question. This is my second post since I don't belive in meaningless posts I wont make 3 more just to gain status. I also contacted you (Yaboi) because you seem to be a collector of Spyder. I have no particular attachement to this gun it was just new technology when I bought it. It worked well for my purposes, (Painting the free range chickens) It started chopping balls, I gave it to a guy to go over in exchange for some parts for his HP compressor.(My business is HP compressors) nothing changed but he advised me I should get an electronic hopper so the balls drop faster. I never did that, put it aside, moved twice to apts that were chicken free, just moved into a house with half an acre and a LOT of chickens who are eating my peppers of the plants. So..........Dug the gun out of storage and want to get it working. If your interested it I would happily trade it to you for a good reliable gun preferably with a long barrel. The internals should be in great shape as it probably has less than 2000 rounds thru it(I only bought 100 balls at a time to give you a perspective) Unfortunatly I am in a high humidity environment and there was some corrosion under some of the paint so I removed that paint. Also like an idiot I left the 9 bolt in it which leaked a bit. I think the only damage was to the batter connector so new 9 volt connector with leads should be good.

Added I am in no big rush. I live on an island nothing happens quick here.

Last edited by maninthesea : 12-04-2019 at 05:24 PM. Reason: added note
Old 12-12-2019, 01:41 PM #18
Dalum
MANG TOMAS IS THE STUFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medamorfis View Post
I need the battery cover for my 2nd EM1
I made a 3d model for a press fit battery door. (Beefier than the original) if you have access to a 3d printer, I can post it to Thingiverse.
Old 12-13-2019, 07:03 AM #19
tarsun

did some models come with a metal cover?
Old 12-13-2019, 05:39 PM #20
maninthesea

mine has metal cover for battery. still looking to have someone go over it or would consider trade
Old 12-26-2019, 12:12 PM #21
YaBoiGotTheBalls

Would you like to get in contact via email?