New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Flight Simulator 2020, and other FS

My first experience with MicroSoft's Flight Simulator line was back in the 80's, when I picked up my Commodore 64 (yes, I'm that old) and brought home Flight Simulator 2 with it. Totally hooked, I flew that thing for years, even when other programs eclipsed the capabilities of FS2. Fast forward to adulthood, I grabbed FS9 in the software bargain bin somewhere, and played that a ton. Built a computer specifically to run FSX, and would still be flying that now if my apparently ancient access product code was recognized by MicroSoft (or I had time to call them and reactivate the program).

Now, I see FS2020 is on the horizon. I'm already plotting a new build to run that, unless my moderately spec'd laptop will handle it. I'm looking forward to stupid amounts of time being spent, yet again, flying the skies from my own home until I can do it for real eventually.

Any other FS "pilots" around?
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-10-2020, 10:28 PM #2
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Paul77 supports DLX Technology
I have a buddy so stoked on this, so much so that he’s building a whole new rig with head tracking for this.