PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 08-29-2014, 01:52 PM #43
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

has been a member for 10 years
This was real fun to shoot, I want to get one but right now they are mostly for Egos and Tippmanns. There is a conversion that needs to be done to the bolt.
Paint_hore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-24-2014, 05:37 PM #44
$hmidy
NAR$Tee

milspec rules say any airsoft gun shooting over i think 450fps needs to be acompanied by a spotter and you cant shoot someone within 100 yards i beileve the overall cap for airstift is 650 fps even at 100 plus yards. lets jsut say at 500 fps within 50 yards you wouldnt be playing airsoft you would be playing murder
Old 11-24-2014, 08:03 PM #45
merked12

merked12 is playing at Living Legends VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoSpades View Post
This was showcased at Oklahoma DDay, I meant to buy one there but completely forgot once the big game came around. I need to get this as my buddy has some land that he invites many, many people to come out to play airsoft at. Morphfire is really freaking cool and I'm planning on getting one sometime after I get my Reptile.
Sweet.

You must really hate your friends and want to be charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Remind me where this is at so I can stay as far away as possible.....
merked12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 04:35 PM #46
$hmidy
NAR$Tee

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefoxx04 View Post
did you miss the part where I said "..nice air soft guns go much over 300fps.."

Poor choice of words on my part I suppose. I should have said "nice air soft guns can shoot well over 300fps".

The guy making the "pull the mag out and it is safe" comments needs to NEVER buy a real gun. If you cant treat a paintball marker or airsoft gun the same as a real gun then you have no place in any sort of gun community.

You can never be too safe. Like a real gun, paintball and air soft can take someones eye and ruin their vision for life. You dont want to live with doing something like that to someone.
milsim rules state a safe airsoft gun is a wepaon without a clip ona strap shoudlered pointed at the ground or holstered as well as dryfired to make sure chamber is clear and of course safety on. they dont require barrel sleeves becasue people at airsoft events treat their guns like real ones. i am a paintballer at heart but i cant say we could hadle a marker in a safe area without a sleeve
Old 07-31-2020, 06:17 PM #47
goosegooseduck

anyone know what happened to the company? Can't find one for sale anywhere. if shtf this would be good to throw on you paintball gun for hunting small game like suirells and rabbits...
goosegooseduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 10:15 PM #48
soccerguy243
Air Force Paintball #19

soccerguy243 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
soccerguy243 supports our troops
soccerguy243 plays in the APPA D4 division
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBvBDHuyZeU
VETERAN MILITIA
soccerguy243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 02:04 PM #49
lopez17
Valar Morghulis

Annual Supporting Member
lopez17 is a Supporting Member
lopez17 is playing at Living Legends X
lopez17 supports Pev's Paintball
lopez17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
lopez17 supports Ninja Paintball
lopez17 owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
Quote:
Originally Posted by goosegooseduck View Post
anyone know what happened to the company? Can't find one for sale anywhere. if shtf this would be good to throw on you paintball gun for hunting small game like suirells and rabbits...
They got into the women's porta potty business. Most of the folks playing airsoft don't pee standing up so it was a lucrative win-win for them.

lopez17 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.