Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 07-06-2020, 05:28 AM #22
PBSales

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak22 View Post
It should be for now when it pertains to COVID

If other sports/hobbies/industries had someone as young and influential for them like Tim dying because of the current global pandemic, you can bet community leaders would be making a big fuss about educating their base properly about the disease.

The fact some people here think dying from complications of COVID "means" not actually dying from COVID says a lot.
Of course. When Bing and Google News has it's own Coronavirus section in their newsfeeds I think it is important to come to PBNation so I can get the real story from guys that do nothing but copy and paste. So thankful you geniuses are here.
PBSales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2020, 07:27 AM #23
dak22

dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends IX
dak22 is playing at Living Legends X
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSales View Post
Of course. When Bing and Google News has it's own Coronavirus section in their newsfeeds I think it is important to come to PBNation so I can get the real story from guys that do nothing but copy and paste. So thankful you geniuses are here.
A copy and paste is still useful since it's obvious few people check those sections on COVID given some of the replies here.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 10:44 AM #24
martix_agent
Mandated fun

martix_agent is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahthatsme View Post
Why are people engaging with the guy that labels himself the official PBN troll?
What else is there to do, play paintball?
Old 07-06-2020, 10:55 AM #25
Legacy
Tractor Engineer

Legacy is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Legacy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
Build autocockers or is that just me?
Old 07-06-2020, 12:49 PM #26
painter4life05
cixelsyd

painter4life05 supports Cereal Killerz 2
painter4life05 donated to help Peyton Trent
painter4life05 supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
Buy paintball gear

PUMP OT B.Y.O.L.B.

OG Feedback 45+
painter4life05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 02:23 PM #27
raynman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor the great View Post
Between the ages of 18-35 there are a total of Confirmed 83,608 infections in the state of California, with a total of 64 deaths. And that doesn’t even account for the thousands of cases that have not, or were not reported. So do the math, and that leaves you with a mortality rate of 0.0007%, For that age group.
Don't get your info from someone who doesn't know how to calculate a percentage.
raynman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 09:01 PM #28
soccerguy243
Air Force Paintball #19

soccerguy243 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
soccerguy243 supports our troops
soccerguy243 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Yes the covid transmission rate is 3x higher then influenza. The case fate mortality rate is NOT 4.5 %. You can even just look at case studies to figure that out.

1200 infected on the USS Roosevelt docked in New York....only one death, 4 hospitalized and more then half never developed symptoms. Now, the navy is a younger crowd, so that falls in with the 18-35 age range typically. So let’s look at the meat packaging plants that got infected.

Smithfield: ~1000 infections, 2 deaths.
Triumph: ~500 infections, 1 death.

Workforce IFR, that’s between 0.01-0.02 for those case studies.

And as far as after effects from the virus, you see that in many viruses.

“ Also if you have Covid and died... it's what caused you to die. ”

No, the problem is I personally know someone who hung himself, and was listed as a covid death....what I’m saying is, you can’t go out swimming, get eaten by a shark, have your remains test positive for covid, and then have covid listed as the cause of death. What’s wrong with that picture I just listed? The man clearly died because he was eaten by a shark, not because of his covid infection. The lady clearly said in that video that I listed, “if you were given 3 weeks left to live with cancer, and then you test positive for covid and die 3 weeks later, you will be listed as a covid death.”

So again, this is public knowledge that the deaths are severely inflated, even dr Fauci and Birx have said they’re inflated between 25-35%. Hospitals get more funding when they list covid on death certificates, even when they know covid wasn’t the actual cause of death.

Here’s a better link to the cdc mortality rate

https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason....RITarU8Zt8Fiw&

Also my mom is a nurse near chicago. She said the hospital near the city is nearly at full capacity but every other hospital around the area, is at 50% or lower. Another problem were seeing is now hospitals are facing an increase in patients with no covid symptoms due to avoiding doctor visits. People are avoiding hospital visits when they have chest pain, abdominal pain etc...and it’s turning out they’re having heart attacks
I literally gave your the # of cases and the # of deaths from CDC... its 4.5%. Your microscopic focus blurs the issue when you look bigger scale. The USS Roosevelt has undoubtedly more healthy people than the public. They got the sick people out, people were tested and taken care of. Additionally, the ages of the people on there are much less likely to die. Lastly, just because you don't die from it doesn't mean you're damage free.

Your reason post is from May 24. A lot of data and changes have happened from May 24. Lastly, again you're citing a PLANNING scenario and estimates.

Don't know what else to tell you. I'll trust my brother, the MD, and the CDC's information alone with global statistics. You can't look at 3 small scale examples then make assumptions about the larger populous.

Good day.
VETERAN MILITIA

Last edited by soccerguy243 : 07-07-2020 at 09:05 PM.
soccerguy243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 03:36 PM #29
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy243 View Post
Quote:
Yes the covid transmission rate is 3x higher then influenza. The case fate mortality rate is NOT 4.5 %. You can even just look at case studies to figure that out.

1200 infected on the USS Roosevelt docked in New York....only one death, 4 hospitalized and more then half never developed symptoms. Now, the navy is a younger crowd, so that falls in with the 18-35 age range typically. So let’s look at the meat packaging plants that got infected.

Smithfield: ~1000 infections, 2 deaths.
Triumph: ~500 infections, 1 death.

Workforce IFR, that’s between 0.01-0.02 for those case studies.

And as far as after effects from the virus, you see that in many viruses.

“ Also if you have Covid and died... it's what caused you to die. ”

No, the problem is I personally know someone who hung himself, and was listed as a covid death....what I’m saying is, you can’t go out swimming, get eaten by a shark, have your remains test positive for covid, and then have covid listed as the cause of death. What’s wrong with that picture I just listed? The man clearly died because he was eaten by a shark, not because of his covid infection. The lady clearly said in that video that I listed, “if you were given 3 weeks left to live with cancer, and then you test positive for covid and die 3 weeks later, you will be listed as a covid death.”

So again, this is public knowledge that the deaths are severely inflated, even dr Fauci and Birx have said they’re inflated between 25-35%. Hospitals get more funding when they list covid on death certificates, even when they know covid wasn’t the actual cause of death.

Here’s a better link to the cdc mortality rate

https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason....RITarU8Zt8Fiw&

Also my mom is a nurse near chicago. She said the hospital near the city is nearly at full capacity but every other hospital around the area, is at 50% or lower. Another problem were seeing is now hospitals are facing an increase in patients with no covid symptoms due to avoiding doctor visits. People are avoiding hospital visits when they have chest pain, abdominal pain etc...and it’s turning out they’re having heart attacks
I literally gave your the # of cases and the # of deaths from CDC... its 4.5%. Your microscopic focus blurs the issue when you look bigger scale. The USS Roosevelt has undoubtedly more healthy people than the public. They got the sick people out, people were tested and taken care of. Additionally, the ages of the people on there are much less likely to die. Lastly, just because you don't die from it doesn't mean you're damage free.

Your reason post is from May 24. A lot of data and changes have happened from May 24. Lastly, again you're citing a PLANNING scenario and estimates.

Don't know what else to tell you. I'll trust my brother, the MD, and the CDC's information alone with global statistics. You can't look at 3 small scale examples then make assumptions about the larger populous.

Good day.
I got a quiz for you.....3 million confirmed cases of flu for 2018, with 80k deaths. But based on antibody testing that 35-50million in America are infected with influenza a year on average ....what’s the case fatality rate range ? Is it 0.28 or is it around 0.1% or lower? C’mon buddy, step on my toes I do it right back. “Good day.”

Ps. Tell your brother to tell his hospital to stop listing drug overdoses, car accidents, suicides and homicides and actual covid deaths for a higher federal income and pay

https://www.dailywire.com/news/drug-...us-death-toll?

Oh and ps ps...George floyd was listed as a covid death. But we all know a cop kneeled on his neck and suffocated him

Last edited by Trevor the great : 07-11-2020 at 03:45 PM.
Trevor the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 03:38 PM #30
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynman View Post
Quote:
Between the ages of 18-35 there are a total of Confirmed 83,608 infections in the state of California, with a total of 64 deaths. And that doesn’t even account for the thousands of cases that have not, or were not reported. So do the math, and that leaves you with a mortality rate of 0.0007%, For that age group.
Don't get your info from someone who doesn't know how to calculate a percentage.
IMG_0216.JPG
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 6716067F-D922-4725-9A37-1681BBB83731_1594499907651.jpeg (179.5 KB, 22 views)
Old 07-12-2020, 03:25 PM #31
E99_Curt
yup.

E99_Curt is a Supporting Member
E99_Curt owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Quote:
Oh and ps ps...George floyd was listed as a covid death. But we all know a cop kneeled on his neck and suffocated him
Again, can we just ignore the self-proclaimed troll of pbn?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN23B1HX
Old 07-12-2020, 10:06 PM #32
tomc727
Doc

Annual Supporting Member
tomc727 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
tomc727 plays in the APPA D4 division
tomc727 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
tomc727 supports Ninja Paintball
tomc727 owns a Planet Eclipse LVR
Quote:
IMG_0216.JPG
Exactly

You literally have a better chance of death by choking on your meal than dying from Covid <35yo.

Just because you test positive for COVID doesn’t mean it was the cause of your death or disability.

My hospital tests every single person who comes in the door and gets admitted whether they have symptoms or not. We’ve had a bunch of COVID icu admissions, not for COVID, but for issues requiring icu level admission who are asymptomatic positive.

Mark Twain said it best - there’s lies, there’s damn lies, and then there’s statistics.

Multiple antibody tests across the US, and completely unrelated to one another are reporting similar findings - 10-50 fold higher positive antibodies than predicted, putting actual mortality between 0.04%-0.12%.

If Tim died of a brain aneurysm, that’s it. Cause of death - brain aneurysm. Testing positive for Covid is a coincidence. 50-60% of positive tests are asymptomatic.

Planet Eclipse LV1 & LVR
Planet Eclipse Geo 3.1 & 3.5
Planet Eclipse Aftershock 25th Anniversary 3.5
Planet Eclipse CS1
Planet Eclipse CSR
tomc727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 04:50 AM #33
TheBroz
aka Harry Potter

TheBroz owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
TheBroz owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r
TheBroz owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
I don't understand why Russell's video can't be simply taken at face value. Guessing when you have a fraction of the information that Tim's doctors, friends and colleagues have is kinda morbid. People speculating and analysing based on some speculative comments and armchair research is just so utterly pointless and kinda disrespectful.

They wouldn't have cancelled the event if they didn't have damn good reason to do so.

Last edited by TheBroz : 07-13-2020 at 05:03 AM.
TheBroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 05:09 AM #34
dak22

dak22 is playing at Living Legends VII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends VIII
dak22 is playing at Living Legends IX
dak22 is playing at Living Legends X
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBroz View Post
I don't understand why Russell's video can't be simply taken at face value. Guessing when you have a fraction of the information that Tim's doctors, friends and colleagues have is kinda morbid. People speculating and analysing based on some speculative comments and armchair research is just so utterly pointless and disrespectful.

They wouldn't have cancelled the event if they didn't have damn good reason to do so.
Yup the "brain aneurysm" has only been floated around places without being confirmed by reliable sources.

Russell Jackson is the only person I've seen with enough credibility to say Tim died of covid-19 and its complications. We should treat it as the reason of his death until someone with more authenticity says otherwise.
dak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 03:13 PM #35
PBSales

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBroz View Post
I don't understand why Russell's video can't be simply taken at face value. Guessing when you have a fraction of the information that Tim's doctors, friends and colleagues have is kinda morbid. People speculating and analysing based on some speculative comments and armchair research is just so utterly pointless and kinda disrespectful.

Yes it is disrespectful not to mention a pointless unwinnable argument.
PBSales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 03:56 PM #36
paintballcrazy94
Canadian Baller

paintballcrazy94 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
paintballcrazy94 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
paintballcrazy94 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Regardless.. The states needs to get this under control.

I miss going down south and visiting my friends. At this rate the border will be closed until 2021.
paintballcrazy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 06:26 PM #37
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by E99_Curt View Post
Quote:
Again, can we just ignore the self-proclaimed troll of pbn?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN23B1HX
https://youtu.be/Tw9Ci2PZKZg

He’s counted as a covid death. Although they didn’t put it on his certificate. Anyone who tests positive for covid after they die, is added to the covid death toll count.
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.