Community Focus

Old 10-25-2013, 09:02 PM #106
Electric WOP
Sicilian Sauce

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
Electric WOP owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Electric WOP supports Ninja Paintball
It's that time of year again. Team Prime will be hosting try-outs on Nov 16th/17th out at the Farm. These try-outs are open to all Divisions and XP levels.

Prime Paintball is planning on having two PSP teams next season. One D3 or D4 and the other in D2. We also hope to have D5 and D4 MiLP teams.

If you have a positive attitude, a team mentality, are willing to learn and have the drive, commitment and ability to grind almost every weekend, then the Prime program might be a good fit for you.

Check out our facebook page in the next few days for more details.

https://www.facebook.com/PrimePaintball

Hope to see you at the Farm.
Electric WOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-03-2013, 10:42 AM #107
MikeyLikesIt44

MikeyLikesIt44 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
MikeyLikesIt44 plays in the MiLP
MikeyLikesIt44 is an NCPA player
MikeyLikesIt44 plays in the APPA Pro division
PR1ME PROGRAM TRYOUTS

Nov. 16/17 both days 9:00AM. Field Paint Only

$100 for Sat./Sun. entry and two cases of DXS Basic Training. $40/case after.

***Players 17 years old and younger get FREE ENTRY to the tryout and may come one or both days.

Email or Msg here for address.

Players are required to come both days. If you can't make a two-day in the offseason then how can we expect you to during the grind of the season? If it's only possible for you to make one day email us at primepaintball@gmail.com or msg here on FB stating your reasons. There will also be a $20 single day entry fee.

Prime Paintball is planning on having two PSP teams next season. One D3 or D4 and the other in D2. We also hope to have D5 and D4 MiLP teams.

The Prime Program is coming off a successful 2013 season. Our D5 team not only won the D5 MiLP series taking 1st at 4 of the 5 events (2nd at the other) but also brought home the World Cup Championship this year in D5 Race to 2. The D4 team also won their Division at MiLP and placed 13th out of 80 teams at Cup. Our D2 squad played the PSP series making Sunday Club every event and ended the season ranked 4th in the world.

If you have a positive attitude, a team mentality, are willing to learn and have the drive, commitment and ability to grind almost every weekend, then the Prime program might be a good fit for you.

Hope to see you at the Farm.

Mike McGowan & Mike Bianca
www.teampr1me.com
ALPaintball
ALpaintball.com Events
MikeyLikesIt44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:51 AM #108
ZeGo
qft

ZeGo plays in the PSP
ZeGo plays in the MiLP
ZeGo plays in the APPA D3 division
ZeGo supports Empire
Are You All In?

Asylum Trueballers are looking to add to our roster for next season. The flyer below details the info.

Old 02-24-2014, 03:58 PM #109
toric
dumb azz

toric is a Supporting Member
toric owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
toric posts videos on PbNation
ATL PHOENIX is looking for a few players for our 2014 season. We are expanding our ranks and we are looking for good hearted players D4-D2 ranking. Please message me your APPA link for verification.

We are dedicated to our practices and our team. We have a coach who will not sugar coat anything. Between myself and him we have countless podium finishes as well as a couple championships. We have a combined total of over 45+ years in the paintball world.

If you make a choice to try and join our ranks you will need to make sure you have:
*Reliable transportation
*Reliable cash flow (at least $300 a month + . We practice 2 to 3 times a month plus events)
*Eagerness to learn and win
*Open mind
*Working equipment
*If you are under 18 we will need to speak to your parents

**NO PRE MADONNAS, PRETTY BOYS, NO DRAMA** WE HAVE NO USE FOR ANY OF THAT ON THIS TEAM

** IF YOU ARE PLAYING FOR SPONSORSHIP PLAY FOR ANOTHER TEAM

We will be holding an open tryout:

March 15th from 8:30AM – 3PM
March 29th from 8:30AM – 3PM
March 30th from 8:30AM - 3PM

You will need to make all of these practices if you are serious about playing for us.

@Nitro Paintball
204a Lower Bethany Rd.
Canton, GA 30114
770.720.8466 - Field line weekend only
678.793.8648 - Anytime number

These practices will be on your $. Pricing will be based on Nitro Paintball pricing. Call Nitro and speak with Mario for more info tell him you will be trying out for ATL Phoenix. (this is a tryout not take advantage of sponsorship so you are on your own till you make the team)

Last edited by toric : 03-08-2014 at 09:27 AM.
toric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 03:24 PM #110
TNPaintball
Keogh!

BASIC - born again - May 17 - NPI

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4099491
MTSU Blue Reign
TNPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:46 PM #111
Stickwhite15

Any D6/D5 players in Tennessee & kentucky looking to get on a team?

Going to have an open tryout on 9/7/14 at Nashville paintball (npi)

Looking to get a 5 man going for d6 and d5 events. Must have reliable transportation, stable income, and be able to make it to at least 1 practice a month.

Pm for more details or txt me @ 615-881-2862
My names Ethan
Stickwhite15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 10:27 AM #112
MikeyLikesIt44

plays in the NXL
PR1ME Tryouts 2015

PR1ME, out of Birmingham, Alabama will host tryouts for the 2015 season Nov. 15/16 10:00AM. $20/player for one day or two. Ages 17 and under get free entry. GI paint will be available for $40/case, you may BYOP but please reserve paint ahead if needed.

PR1ME is slated to bump to D1 and D3 in PSP as well as D3 in MiLP next season. We would like to field a D5 MiLP team. Should enough D4 players be available we would consider an additional squad. Please do not forgo attending based on your current APPA ranking or lack of experience. We enjoy building paintball teams and players. Just bring a willingness to learn and a great attitude and who knows what can happen!

Our field is located in Leeds, AL

Msg here or email primepaintball@gmail.com for exact address or any other questions or concerns. Please include your full APPA # and any other info you deem relevant if you plan to attend.

Hope to see you there!

Mike McGowan
Prime Paintball
Program PR1ME
www.teampr1me.com
ALPaintball
ALpaintball.com Events
Old 11-08-2014, 02:16 PM #113
baddogh27
Idk my bff Squash?

baddogh27 plays in the PSP
baddogh27 plays in the MiLP
baddogh27 is an NCPA player
baddogh27 plays in the APPA D4 division
Atlanta Drive will be holding tryouts on Sunday November 23rd at Nitro Paintball. Tryouts will start at 10am. We are looking to pick up a few committed players to help us win the D4 MiLP series.

Tryouts will be ran by our coach Billy Harbeson.

Please do not tryout if you are not willing to commit to practicing and paying for events. There will be no free rides. You will most likely need to bring/buy two cases of paint to fully participate in our tryout.

If you are interested in becoming a member of Atlanta Drive, please private message me.
Danger Zone
baddogh27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:27 PM #114
jrya07
~8~oh~3~

jrya07 plays in the PSP
jrya07 plays in the MiLP
jrya07 plays in the APPA D4 division
In partnership with flyRep we are starting a new team to shake things up in 2015. With our roots from the team "Dark Carnival" a dominant team years ago which was known for their aggressive all or nothing play which has started to vanish from the game today, but that is all about to change.

Will be playing PSP and local events to the east coast with the division level depending on the players.
A home field will be chosen after players have been selected so it can be central to everyone.

PBC Rock Hill - 11/23/14 - 10:00AM
RSVP though Facebook or email so we can get an accurate head count
https://www.facebook.com/events/665319916918037/
http://facebook.com/flyrep
dc@flyrep.co

jrya07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:05 PM #115
MikeyLikesIt44

plays in the NXL
PR1ME, out of Birmingham, Alabama, will be hosting tryouts for the 2016 season Nov 14/15th. Sat/Sun 9am-2pm. All skill and experience levels welcome! $20 entry for each attendee. (That's per person total, not per day). GI 1star for $40 per case or BYOP.

We will finalize our plans for the 2016 season depending on the makeup of those that make it to the tryout and the league schedules for the year. 2015 saw us in Semi-Pro, D2, and D3 NXL as well as D4 and D3 MiLP. Rest assured we will continue in our same vein and look to score as many podiums as possible. You don't have to be from Alabama. We have committed program members from 6 states. Commitment to excellence is a must. If you are committed, PR1ME is committed to taking your paintball skills as far as you want.

Come check us out!

Feel free to Msg here or email primepaintball@gmail.com for any further questions or concerns
www.teampr1me.com
ALPaintball
ALpaintball.com Events
Old 03-07-2016, 02:10 PM #116
Assaultsquad21

Assaultsquad21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Assaultsquad21 plays in the APPA D5 division
Team: Renegades
TEAM TRYOUTS: March 26th
address: 900 vaughan road, clarksville, tennessee 37043

Tryouts will start at 9am. Each player pays for HIS OWN PAINT AND PLAYING FEE ($15 all day play, exclude paint cost) No tournament experience required. Any questions please pm me on here.
Assaultsquad21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 01:40 PM #117
tsc1997

Team: 615 WreCKing crEW
Team Tryouts: August 14th
Address: 2628 Greens Mill Rd Columbia, TN

Tryouts are for D4 and D3 to fill roster for MSXL D4 race 2 team. Team is rebuilding after a fast start to the year. Looking only for committed players that are wanting to join a team for the long hall. The team is considering 2017 competing in D4 race 4 or D3 race to X. If you have any question hop on 615 WreCKing crEW Facebook and send a message or you can private message on PbNation.
tsc1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:01 PM #118
Freakshow0315

plays in the NXL
Freakshow0315 plays in the MiLP
Freakshow0315 is an NCPA player
Freakshow0315 plays in the APPA D4 division
OG Syndicate is looking for D4 eligible players to compete in D4 Xball for 2017 (likely MSXL/MiLP circuit). Want to learn more? Message me for tryout information and specifics. You can find us on Facebook at O.G. Syndicate and reach out to Jeremy Mills there as well.

*D4 eligible means D6-D3

"Can't stop, won't stop - gotta, gotta, gotta win!"
Freakshow0315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 11:11 PM #119
Alexg1219@gmail.com

Old / New player. I am new to pb nation but not to paintball

I was looking to come and messa around and tryout for some teams. I used to play for rage back in the day around 2002-2004. We had a lot of sponsored such as reds, hurricane paint, smart parts, etc... I was 18-20 at the time and have grown a lil but to 31 but I still have a huge passion for the game. We traveled all over the US playing the NPPL Super 7 pro/am but team broke apart bc we were young with big egos. I want to go out and have fun and win some tourneys. I have a lot of knowledge now that I have grown up and used to play up front but Idk with how out of shape I am now that prolly won't work. Haha but I am sure to impress in some Speedball. I am in the process of picking g up all new equipment. Which was another thing that was difficult back then was the expense of the sport which there's will be none for me. So if anyone has some suggestions on guns and fear to pick up let me know ASAP!!! Used gear is fine. Just Throw it out there we also placed 2nd in the gpl tournaments which i don't even know for they hold that tournament still. Haha. Any help from you guys getting re started would be much appreciated. I can't wait to hit the fields again!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Is your team holding a tryout for new players? Post your information here.

Rules:
1. Teams who will be posting there info here, please post your team name, and all of the info you think will be necessary to get your information out. It is also mandatory that you post contact information. This includes, all messenger programs, e-mails, and pm's. Please include a link to your try-out thread.

2. Please do not discuss any details in this thread as this is to be as informational as possible and cluttering of this thread will not allow this thread to be just that.

3. Flaming will not be tolerated! At all!

4. One thread per team.
Alexg1219@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 08:01 AM #120
adamlingle555

looking to get a team going in the Chattanooga area for 2017 we already got 2 just looking for maybe 4 or more players. will be doing d5 and d6 PM for detail
adamlingle555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 08:55 PM #121
ATLAA

OPEN new Semi Pro team tryouts

Have you been playing paintball for awhile and want your shot in the Semi Pro division? Do you think you have what it takes to compete? Do you want the opportunity to prove yourself? if you live in the Southeast region of the US or can travel to practices, message me for any questions.

Tryout date: 29 July 2018
Time Start: 10Am

Case of paint: $40
Entry: $10
ATLAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:23 PM #122
Loki452

Just getting back into paintball after 12 years and looking for either a team to join or to start a team. I'm currently located near Memphis, TN.

PM me if you have any interest in joining or any information on teams.
Old 01-18-2019, 07:32 PM #123
No one's Got An Ion
Keepin' It Live

plays in the NXL
No one's Got An Ion plays in the MiLP
No one's Got An Ion plays in the APPA D4 division
901 Misfits d4 tryouts

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Sunday Feb 3rd at Memphis Paintball Park

we encourage all players in the area that don't have a team and want to compete in the MSXL to come try out! we're going to have some really great deals on paint and equipment but we're looking to find a couple WORKERS who want to make the short drive in and grind hard!

email me at madkat43@hotmail.com or hit me on my facebook, i'm the one in the link.
No one's Got An Ion is offline   Reply With Quote