Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-19-2021, 06:23 PM #484
905civicHB

Hey guys been about 4 or 5 years since I posted here. I decided to tear down my old pimp since I was feeling more confident with the task. I seem to have it firing well but haven’t shot paint yet. Every seal was goo and I also trouble figuring out what to use for a seat seal too but I Have something in there now that seems to work but I was wondering is there any way to make this gun more efficient on air ? Also is there any interest in purchasing pimps anymore ? Might let this one go for the right price
905civicHB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-23-2021, 08:07 AM #485
cyberpyr8
walkthefield.com

has been a member for 10 years
cyberpyr8 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
You can upgrade parts like LPR and HPR but I didn't see much difference in efficiency. It did make it lighter though. At this point, most old Pimps have bad orings if they haven't been changed in awhile. You just need a bigger tank to run one these days.
Home Field: Hoppers, Savannah GA
cyberpyr8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 03:29 PM #486
905civicHB

Thanks for the reply
Have you replaced a LPR Seat seal? If so what did you use? I have a hole punch cutter so i cut a 7/16 diameter piece of rubber and placed it there and just snugged it and it seems to be holding and adjusting correctly
Any advice for lpr pressure settings?
905civicHB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 08:28 AM #487
cyberpyr8
walkthefield.com

has been a member for 10 years
cyberpyr8 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
If you look back through this thread, I think a few guys have found things that work for the lpr. Kbeam and someone else had found a working solution. I personally have not replaced one.
Home Field: Hoppers, Savannah GA
cyberpyr8 is online now   Reply With Quote