Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-17-2017, 03:02 AM #253
motoxman.21

In high school we had a spot just up the road we would play at. Basically the layout was a small flat at either end that we'd start at then a small hill on each end dropping down to a big bowl in the middle. Distance between the hill tops for probably 350-400'. One day we were playing "General" where each team had a guy that if he got hit your team lost, otherwise it was normal elimination. So we start the match and my buddy on the other team (their general) and I crest our respective hills at the same time. He gets to the top and starts dancing and yelling "naw naw naw, you can't hit me" so,I fire 1 shot up in the air in his direction as I'm running. I hear that distinctive thwap and followed by "oh come on, you've got to be kidding me! I'm out". I almost immediately hear our other buddy (also on the other team) just cursing up a storm "you dumb mother, you stupid son of a, I'm gonna kill you". So the game lasted all of 30 seconds and 1 shot was fired. But that was all it took. Needless to say we immediately started the game over.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
motoxman.21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2017, 10:06 AM #254
pbcheese
chop em DOWN

pbcheese owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbcheese plays in the APPA D5 division
pbcheese has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pbcheese has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Playing 4 on 4. I ran to snake off break, no one was calling toward me, so i peeked oit toward corner and craled up to 2.. saw a guy at home wrapping in my driection looking toward snake corner.. i fired 3 or 4 shots, got him out..i made a quick bump to s50 and much to my surpise a guy at yhe wall wity his back tpward me, got him, same time i see a guy bumping from d2 to d3, got him.. neber had to lay off trigger from yhe guy on the wall. I felt shots coming in on me from him so i layed back down and peeked around the oitside of a pin near the tape.. as i stood up and checked around it i saw him laning toward me and headed to s1. I tucjed back in as he dove... i quickly bolted around the back od the pin snd ran up tape firing.. .trigger happy on him kaying behind s1uo his face, head and back...

Best 4v4 ever... i got all 4.. and only lasted about 30 seconds...
pbcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 10:07 AM #255
pbcheese
chop em DOWN

pbcheese owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbcheese plays in the APPA D5 division
pbcheese has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pbcheese has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Playing 4 on 4. I ran to snake off break, no one was calling toward me, so i peeked oit toward corner and craled up to 2.. saw a guy at home wrapping in my driection looking toward snake corner.. i fired 3 or 4 shots, got him out..i made a quick bump to s50 and much to my surpise a guy at yhe wall wity his back tpward me, got him, same time i see a guy bumping from d2 to d3, got him.. neber had to lay off trigger from yhe guy on the wall. I felt shots coming in on me from him so i layed back down and peeked around the oitside of a pin near the tape.. as i stood up and checked around it i saw him laning toward me and headed to s1. I tucjed back in as he dove... i quickly bolted around the back of the pin and ran up tape firing.. .trigger happy on him laying behind s1. up his face, head and back...

Best 4v4 ever... i got all 4.. and only lasted about 30 seconds...
pbcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 10:38 PM #256
HoneyKix
Without any milk

HoneyKix is playing at Living Legends VII
HoneyKix plays in the APPA beginner division
HoneyKix has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
HoneyKix supports Ninja Paintball
not a shot but still an elimination. We played big games at my field (all maps involved and all players) so i was like "**** it, i dont wanna play with my gun, i wanna make this interesting" my brother liked that idea and both of us went out there with only our barrel swabs. when the game started, we headed towards Trenches (go figure, trenches everywhere) and we hid and watched two players approach the trenches. It so unreal because they were no more than 15 feet away from my brother and i. i whispered to my brother "you take the one on the left and ill get the one on the right" we took both of those players out without a single shot fired. plus it scared the **** out of them LOL.

Marq Clan

VCOM and v1 victories
Smart Parts Vision Impulse/Shocker SFT - parts only
04 Prostock - destroyed cocking rod,
HoneyKix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:09 AM #257
Knorkator
Mini/Axe/Autococker

I once oneballed a guy on the shoulder over 30m (98 feet) trough a small window he was running by. I have seen him before he disappeared behind the wall with the window. Had to preshot without seeing him.
Knorkator is offline   Reply With Quote