Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-18-2021, 11:27 PM #1
AngeloVendetta

Forming New D5 Team Out Of Milwaukee Area?

This Is A Feeler

I'm recently back into the sport as of about 4 months ago. I'm struggling to find a team to match my dedication and passion to move up the divisional ranks and consistently practice around the Milwaukee area.

I've only ever played D4 but since I took a few years off my rank reflects that of D5.

I have the time and passion to start a great D5 program out of Milwaukee.

Shoot me a PM or respond here and we can talk about formal tryouts.

Not interested in anyone without speedball experience.
AngeloVendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-19-2021, 12:44 PM #2
pyrothug434

has been a member for 10 years
pyrothug434 plays in the PSP
Touch base with Rob the owner of Wyldside Paintball, I know he is looking to start a team back up in conjunction with reopening his field. He is located near Rockford too, so the drive shouldn't be as bad as driving further into Illinois. I have only met him a few times so I cant put you in touch with him but follow Wyldside FB page, I am sure he will have more updates starting next year
Old 11-19-2021, 04:33 PM #3
AngeloVendetta

I appreciate the suggestion but after a quick mapping of the distance looks like I’d be at a 2:30hr drive which I couldn’t swing. I know Breakout PB is about 1:15hr from me which is not ideal but feasible.

Wonder what Breakout looks like for D5.
Old 11-19-2021, 04:58 PM #4
Bjlly

I'm pretty sure breakout is home to a number of competitive teams. As someone who recently formed a d5 team near Chicago (with some Indiana players)
I'm glad you're getting back in. It's a drive for you but blastcamp in Indiana is having a D5 tournament next season. Hope to see you out there
Bjlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 09:46 PM #5
AngeloVendetta

Would love to play at blast camp I just know that 2:30hr drive once a week would get brutal.

Milwaukee scene seems to be pretty infamous heavy with few opportunities to join or start something less mainstream.
Old 11-22-2021, 01:32 AM #6
Spyder Ftw
Kappa123

Spyder Ftw is a founding member
Spyder Ftw is an NCPA player
Spyder Ftw is Boss
Dedication is going to be something that's difficult to find in D5.. Have you tried talking to any of the infamous guys to see if they had any ideas of other D5 ranked players wanting to play organized paintball?

Other than talking to people presumably at Siege, you can likely find a D4 team that needs a player at Breakout in the spring, or possibly a D5 team.

Siege is starting to run their D4 3 mans for the winter, you could watch rosters there and start messaging people, too. Going to be tough over winter to find a team IMO.

Should be pretty easy come Spring, though.

Good Luck!

Adding to this: find Wisconsin Rage on Facebook and message the guys over there. They've done a very good job cultivating some good players and are active playing D4/D5 out of apocalypse in Poynette. Would be a drive for you in the spring, but anything will be (Breakout, apoc, blast camp, etc).. they'll likely come up to Siege over the winter to play, too.

Last edited by Spyder Ftw : 11-22-2021 at 01:35 AM.
Spyder Ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 07:01 PM #7
lifeispeachy
.R.F.T.C.

lifeispeachy plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
lifeispeachy helped look for balloons
im d5 and looking for a second squad for the maxl series. Ive got some good experience but its from the psp days. dedicated and looking to get better. blast is home field but i live in west chicagoland