PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-22-2020, 01:41 PM #1261
FHS JewFro
black AND white

has been a member for 10 years
I’ve recently stopped stretching habitually. The biggest thing I noticed from stretching was I just felt better doing day to day tasks like bending over to pick something up, getting off the couch, sitting up and down all day, walking around etc. I did think there was some crossover with my lifting but nothing a smart, planned out warm up can’t fix in most cases.

My top two free stretching options are both available through youtube and google:
Squat University on YouTube - guy is very intelligent and has a ton of videos to look through for specific issues but also a lot of videos for general stretching that have a lot of crossover to the big lifts.
McGill Big 3 on google - This one is a lot more basic but a terrific starting point. 3 exercises and how to do them properly and why they help so much.

Stuff that’ll cost ya:
GoMod app on your phone - I believe it is $10 a month but is honesty the best stretching app I have seen so far. They have you do an assessment test and then a program is built around your deficiencies. Loved this app!
Hypertrophy coach app - $10 a month I believe and Joe is the flipping man. They have a section for stretching and the one called broga is essentially a 15 min giant set of different stretches from top to bottom

In conclusion, I don’t do a lot of stretching anymore BUT I also don’t have any major injuries or ailments currently (knock on wood) AND I always do a warmup before my workouts dependent on the muscles I’m working
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
FHS JewFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2021, 02:04 PM #1262
joseprobe

Before going to the gym, I ate a good breakfast and took all my vitamins, A, B, E, Omega 3, and 7. They are essential for the body, especially when I work out regularly. I consider it a good way to tell my body 'thank you for everything u can do'. I also took Ibutamoren for my muscle tissue - I've been struggling with it lately. It is a good product, it's produced in small quantities. If you ever get the chance to find it, buy it. You'll need it at one point in your life.
joseprobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 05:15 PM #1263
Virus_Nyne
Still fuzzy

has been a member for 10 years
Upper pull.

Barbell bicep curls superset with barbell rows because why not make both of these things as hard as possible? Added fat gripz to those 2 exercises and repeated for tremendous forearm burn. Then pullups and chinups, then both of those again with extreme fat gripz for pathetically few reps. Then single arm deadlifts with the fat grips because I wanted to screw around some more with those. Then narrow grip rows, lat pulldowns, and capped off with preacher rows.
Trilogy Tactical

Last edited by Virus_Nyne : 01-14-2022 at 05:21 PM.
Virus_Nyne is offline   Reply With Quote