Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-23-2021, 11:41 AM #1
Funkyfresh55
Live 2 Kill - Kill 2 Live

has been a member for 10 years
What’s the scene like now?

Haven’t really played seriously since 2009. Did come back in 2013 and won a three man at blitz. Thinking about making a comeback for this season. What’s Colorado paintball like now?
Funkyfresh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2021, 11:21 PM #2
AirAssault

AirAssault is a Supporting Member
AirAssault owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Not as much going on in winter but I know some of the teams still run points on the weekends.
Old 01-27-2021, 09:37 PM #3
Funkyfresh55

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirAssault View Post
Not as much going on in winter but I know some of the teams still run points on the weekends.
I hoping to run the 3 man series at blitz hope it’s worth it. It’s five hours away
Old 01-27-2021, 09:44 PM #4
T9Ranger4Life
Whiped AF

T9Ranger4Life owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
T9Ranger4Life owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
T9Ranger4Life is an NCPA player
T9Ranger4Life is Boss
Hey brotha - I’m here in Denver and started balling again. Seems like a theme between us! I’ve played Dynamic and Blitz in 2021 so far on Sunday’s. Good turnouts and a blast both times. Might try American Paintball Adventures or APC next. Gimme a hollar if you wanna link up! 5 hours away!?!

Proud Supporter of:
Iowa State Paintball ----- Guerrilla Air ----- RAZA ----- ANSgear.com
T9Ranger4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 02:04 PM #5
Funkyfresh55

Quote:
Originally Posted by T9Ranger4Life View Post
Hey brotha - I’m here in Denver and started balling again. Seems like a theme between us! I’ve played Dynamic and Blitz in 2021 so far on Sunday’s. Good turnouts and a blast both times. Might try American Paintball Adventures or APC next. Gimme a hollar if you wanna link up! 5 hours away!?!
cool man yeah I’m in southern Colorado. Shoot me a pm. I’m actually looking for a third maybe we can work something out!?
Old 01-29-2021, 05:48 AM #6
Burn'n1

APC in colorado springs had a 4man in January with another 4man coming up soon in February.

RMPL just announced some dates and hopefully will hold some more 1 vs 1's later this year.
Burn'n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 08:06 PM #7
LL-Slayer

Anyone know what fields are open? I am wanting to get my kids out on a nice day. Taking them to D-Day and would really like it not to be their first time ever...

Sam
LL-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 03:13 PM #8
Gbash
Another day in paradise

Gbash owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Gbash is Boss
Gbash supports Ninja Paintball
Anyone play the rocky mountain series? Or any word if blitz is having a tournament season?
Old 02-17-2021, 09:11 AM #9
LazarusratII
Yeah it's me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL-Slayer View Post
Anyone know what fields are open? I am wanting to get my kids out on a nice day. Taking them to D-Day and would really like it not to be their first time ever...

Sam
Blitz should have their rec fields open well before June. Their fields were open last year and things are much better Rona wise this year. I believe Paintball Adventures was open last summer as well.

Scenario wise, there's going to be "Battle for the Beehive" in Fruitland, UT (1 day event) on May 22, 2021 and DMS is talking about putting on a scenario game in CO at Paintball Adventures this year as well. DMS usually does a Spring and Fall game so keep your eyes open as those would be good warm up games to get your kid's feet wet before D Day.

Wyoming Laz
LazarusratII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 08:48 PM #10
Funkyfresh55

I’m looking for a couple guys. If any free agents out there
Old 04-02-2021, 07:00 PM #11
LL-Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazarusratII View Post
Blitz should have their rec fields open well before June. Their fields were open last year and things are much better Rona wise this year. I believe Paintball Adventures was open last summer as well.

Scenario wise, there's going to be "Battle for the Beehive" in Fruitland, UT (1 day event) on May 22, 2021 and DMS is talking about putting on a scenario game in CO at Paintball Adventures this year as well. DMS usually does a Spring and Fall game so keep your eyes open as those would be good warm up games to get your kid's feet wet before D Day.

Wyoming Laz
Thanks! I went through my gear today and came across a dozen or so DMS patches/player cards in the misc tote. I will keep an eye out for it to see if they get a game going. I'll head up to Blitz (man has that place changed in the past 7 years!) and get them on the field once I get new tanks and other odds and ends.

I am pretty sure I remember playing with a Lazarus at a few games. Ever play with Black Light Company?

Sam
LL-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 07:54 AM #12
PbLoSeR05
CodyB

PbLoSeR05 is a Paintball photographer
PbLoSeR05 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
PbLoSeR05 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
PbLoSeR05 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Thanks! I went through my gear today and came across a dozen or so DMS patches/player cards in the misc tote. I will keep an eye out for it to see if they get a game going. I'll head up to Blitz (man has that place changed in the past 7 years!) and get them on the field once I get new tanks and other odds and ends.

I am pretty sure I remember playing with a Lazarus at a few games. Ever play with Black Light Company?

Sam
I played at Blitz the last two weekends, both had a solid showing of 50+ people, good mix of both rentals and players with their own gear. As of yesterday it's finally dry out there too!

Houston Heat
PhotoMOB
PbLoSeR05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 02:27 AM #13
Thisguyshea

I am getting back into the game myself, very interested what Blitz, APC and others are like. Also I see a lot of teams practice around town are there any solo people that get together and play speedball or just show up on a sat or Sunday?
Thisguyshea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 09:54 AM #14
LazarusratII
Yeah it's me

Quote:

Sam
Yes, yes I did. Back when there were games at Agate and Dargonman's woods field. Great times and a great organization.

What was your Blacklight call sign?
Old 04-07-2021, 09:56 AM #15
LazarusratII
Yeah it's me

Quote:
Originally Posted by PbLoSeR05 View Post
I played at Blitz the last two weekends, both had a solid showing of 50+ people, good mix of both rentals and players with their own gear. As of yesterday it's finally dry out there too!
My daughter and I played at Blitz last Saturday on the 3rd as well. The field was great, I was expecting a mud pit but it was dry.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:06 PM #16
HighPSIGuy
Joined 2006 - New Account

is playing at Living Legends XI
HighPSIGuy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkyfresh55 View Post
I’m looking for a couple guys. If any free agents out there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguyshea View Post
I am getting back into the game myself, very interested what Blitz, APC and others are like. Also I see a lot of teams practice around town are there any solo people that get together and play speedball or just show up on a sat or Sunday?
Quote:
Originally Posted by T9Ranger4Life View Post

Would be great to get some dudes(or gals) together to create a pickup style group. Could count me in!

Ive played my fair share at Blitz but want to get on their xball field more with a group.(so I dont feel like im bothering the flow of other groups already on field)
100% Positive Feedback:160+

Last edited by HighPSIGuy : 04-07-2021 at 11:11 PM.
HighPSIGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 11:07 PM #17
HighPSIGuy
Joined 2006 - New Account

is playing at Living Legends XI
HighPSIGuy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hey everyone! Ive been in CO for about 4 years now and been getting back into ball.

I have played at Blitz over a dozen times and always have a good time. However I have not slipped in at the xball field there yet. Past few times the guys on that field were doing drills so I didnt attempt slipping into the mix.

APC indoor seems like last resort for teams to practice if weather is bad. Rare to see groups there. 98% airsoft players the times I swung by to check in.

APC outdoor near Cameron seems popular. Going to check out the RMPL tournament taking place there this weekend.
100% Positive Feedback:160+
HighPSIGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 05:52 PM #18
PbLoSeR05
CodyB

PbLoSeR05 is a Paintball photographer
PbLoSeR05 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
PbLoSeR05 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
PbLoSeR05 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazarusratII View Post
My daughter and I played at Blitz last Saturday on the 3rd as well. The field was great, I was expecting a mud pit but it was dry.
Cool! I probably saw you there, I was wearing a black jersey, black/red HK pants, a green virtue contour, and was shooting an emek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPSIGuy View Post
Hey everyone! Ive been in CO for about 4 years now and been getting back into ball.

I have played at Blitz over a dozen times and always have a good time. However I have not slipped in at the xball field there yet. Past few times the guys on that field were doing drills so I didnt attempt slipping into the mix.

APC indoor seems like last resort for teams to practice if weather is bad. Rare to see groups there. 98% airsoft players the times I swung by to check in.

APC outdoor near Cameron seems popular. Going to check out the RMPL tournament taking place there this weekend.
From what I gather, it's a lot easier to get some walk-on play time with speedball at the outdoor APC field for sure. But I've not tried yet.

Houston Heat
PhotoMOB
PbLoSeR05 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups