Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-10-2019, 11:53 PM #1
garrett99

need help

hey, i’m 14 years old and i have gear. i have an axe 2.0 which took me months but i finally achieved my goal. anyways i’m entering into a 3 man tournament with some of my friends and i need some tips, it’s not like an airball field but closer to a hyper ball field. i’m just looking for some simple tips to get to the flag.
garrett99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2019, 09:50 PM #2
Andy312

Andy312 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Andy312 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I just played a three man 2 days ago so ill tell you what i learned. First of all, a three man is completely different than a five man whereas you cant always send people straight to snake 1, because if you lose that body off break, that that side of the field is completely vulnerable. You need to hold your lanes off break, take up closer bunkers, and try to pop up the field as quickly and safely as possible. I’m 14 too so its nice to see that your getting out there and playing. Good luck in the tournament man. Lmk how you do.

Last edited by Andy312 : 01-16-2019 at 11:54 AM.
Andy312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 03:12 PM #3
ionbrother

I’m 26 but my team only played one series, we won the whole thing. Best tips, find what works for each of you guys. We had one guy who was always snake and would usually go off break. One who was a back player only and laid tons of paint (which pooling paint makes it fair because back players more often shoot more keeping lanes). And one guy who was strictly dorito side who could shoot across the field and move his way up no problem. I was the one who could play all of them and when we rotated through I filled the empty position. Find how you guys best mesh and time will help develop it together

MacDev Militia
ionbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 06:58 AM #4
Nick Morrison
TCU 26

Nick Morrison owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Make sure your communication as a team in on point. Especially in 3 Man, you need to account for every member of the other team, because if you lose track they may end up on your side of the field. On a speedball field, it is imperative to have names for each bunker to make communication much easier. You mentioned above that you are not playing speedball but you can still come up with bunker names to help with communication. Also don't take massive bites on the field trying to be ultra-aggressive, it is better to take smaller and safe bumps up the field and stay alive. Going down by a body is a great loss in a 3 man tournament, so these tips should help your team gain the advantage in the point.
Nick Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote